Reviews for Helpful suggestions please?
The Real MC chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Just go to my profile. I have over 200 favorites that are awesome
TATE Forever101 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
I really like the story 'Broken Angel' by 'drotuno' It is really different. It has two sequels, all of which are finished. Let me know if you like them!
Lik It Like This chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
I really like those done by CaraNo...Our Yellow House and Isla De Cullen are WIP (which I normally never read but they are too fantastic to wait till they end). I like her other stories too.
Hyvanna chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Well I have a ton of suggestions, just click on my name. That is what my profile is all about suggestions :). Hope you can at least find one there you would enjoy. (sorry can't spell to save my life) Have Fun!
contentchaos chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Shadowboxer, Fall for you (Dadward), Closer, California waiting read closer first then California Waiting. These are all human fics that are complete. If you want vampward try: Dark Moon or Metaphoris.
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Hi I found your request, I could suggest several to you. One very heartbreaking one is "unwanted' what happens when Edward couldn't stand to see Bella be hurt in "breaking Dawn' so he aborted their baby. this is the story of how they coped and learnt to deal with each other again. Another one is "between pleasure and pain" edward is a doctor and works with carlisle, Bella is a teacher with a fasination for B/d stories, what happens when Edward catches her reading these and they start to explore this world together! If you like your stories a LITTLE raunchy, I think you'd like this. Another, very differnt one is "the cullens read about the future" by 2 brown eyes. This one happens during new moon the family is away and gets sent the four Twilight books, they read tghem and realise they can't cope without bella. this is what they read and what they choose. I know there are a lot like these out there but this is definately one of the best,and different in that it does not have the actual story written out, but it is clear enough where in the books you are. If you want a good younger person;s read, find Robin deLynn, she write canon, pre twilight Edward and Carlisle and how they started their family, these are some of the best of these I have EVER read! Give these a try, be well!
leafy332 chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
its you by duhitsangie she also it is a little longer that 20 ch and it is great she also has other story's that are great ! :)