Reviews for My Most Faithful Student, Twilight Sparkle
Princess Super Star chapter 8 . 7/24/2014
I love this story!
Anon42 chapter 3 . 4/21/2013
hhhnnngggg! So much D'aaww! I normally don't read this stuff, but every so often I can appreciate some softy mushiness.
Anon42 chapter 2 . 4/21/2013
Well, this WOULD explain how the guards can just stand there and be so immovably stoic. They're actually MAGIC ROBOTS. Or something. lol, idk. It was funny anyways.
CatClanWarriorLeader chapter 6 . 11/22/2011
Pretty cool story ya got there.

I don't have an account here,

But I have a deviantart.

I would give you so that if you do as

well you could check mine out but I dont think thats at all

internet safe, not sayin youre a kidnapper,

since I doubt ya are, just wanna be safe. w Sayonara!
dragonkyuubi101 chapter 6 . 9/26/2011
Oh lawd dat was adowable. me gusta mucho!
Ryuu chapter 6 . 8/10/2011
*laughs* Oh my, that was just too adorable!

Knight Twilight defeated by Spike's baby cuteness... who will defend the princess from the dangerous beast now... or something like it.

Thanks for the link, by the way, I'll have to check it out later.
CadenceofRain chapter 6 . 8/9/2011
You've done very well in establishing the relationship between Celestia and her student through short interactions alone. I think you have something good going here, and it will only get better the further you go. Good luck on your recovery!
DoctorWhooves chapter 6 . 8/9/2011
this is so adorable, really love how it shows the motherly love of Celestia for Twilight.

it will all be while shes a little foal/kid or will some be of her being a filly/teen?

and glad to hear your operation went well. :)
Endam chapter 5 . 8/4/2011
These are so cool!
Brishelle chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
art/Peekaboo-227406716 :)
Ryuu chapter 5 . 7/11/2011
Cute little snippet. I can quite imagine that little Twilight wouldn't want a repeat performance of that (and Celestia, the biggest of all ponies, crammed down by a table for baby ponies? XD).

Good luck with the dental surgery by the way.
Ryuu chapter 4 . 6/26/2011
Two chapters for me to enjoy at once, what a treat! _

The part about Spike and Twilight was adorable, of course, and makes sense to me... I'd like to think that Twilight and Spike has been together since she hatched him, but considering that she was such a tiny pony then it makes sense that that some kind of help was needed. I love how in the show she is part older sister, part parent to Spike despite her age.

The chapter about Celestia teaching young Twilight to eat tastier things is so cute (and would make Twilight's "comfort food" sandwich in the show even more so), I guess there were no fried hay with ketchup dip in little Twilight's diet.

I have to say that the entire series has been heartwarming so far, and I look forward to future chapters. _
Dances With Wolves -Jewelie chapter 4 . 6/24/2011
I kinda see an epic fail coming up.

Idk why though XD
dayland chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
I just "D'aaawww"ed :)

More, please.
Ryuu chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
I am female, but thanks for the reply. _ I'll look forward to more of Celestia then, since I rather like the idea of her being a bit of an affectionate prankster underneath the proper and regal ponygod/queen (princess? Pfft, Celestia is so the pony queen XP).

About this chapter, it is kind of adorable how little Twilight is a curious girl. And she _does_ have a way of saying her name or introducing herself as if everyone should recognise her name in the show, doesn't she? (which might be natural in Canterlot since she's Celestia's personal student, as well as being quite powerful)