Reviews for Stamina
Peter Pevensie chapter 1 . 6/22/2017
Plz make more I LOVEEE SEDDIE with all my heart this is the best sex fan fic about them so plz I want more juicy sex
The Unsung Dude4 chapter 2 . 3/19/2014
If you still use this account, or can access it, I'd like to possibly adopt it for continuation, if you wouldn't mind because it seems like it needs to be continued.
femaleweezy chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
I love this story its sexy you should write more
Guest chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
Okay, nine inches? That unrealistic. Seriously. Otherwise, good story.
LucyCullen123 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Seriously? You can't leave it there! You need to write more! It says it's complete, but it's SO NOT! WRITE MORE! PLEASE?
The Unsung Dude4 chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Gonna update sometime, or are ya gonna be one of those douches who don't finish their stories!
SeddayCibbyLover chapter 2 . 11/3/2011
ok you said there was more to come and now it says complete why please write more im adding you to all my favourites bye!
DropDeadMyDear chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
O goodnes! I want more of this!
Mega Klaine Lover chapter 2 . 7/9/2011
cool
Mike2101 chapter 2 . 7/2/2011
Let me give you an example of a story that has Sam and Freddie behaving not exactly as they do on the series, but the author seems to properly set the stage and explains why they are doing what they're doing.

s/7029974/1/Lies_and_Walls#

Please check out Lies and Walls, story 7029974
Mike2101 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Sorry, I simply can't read past the first chapter.

The grammar is shaky. The charcaters of Freddie and Sam are completely inconsistent with the series. Why use Sam and Freddie's names if you are not going to have them act so little like Sam Puckette and Freddie Benson.

"Why not right?" Sam would not simply say that and jump into bed with Freddie. I've read a lot of smutty Seddie fics, but the good ones have a build up to the decision to have sex. The description in good fiction is more expressive than here.

You've got a ways to go.
JadeLynAshley chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
lol funny
lizabenson chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
Awesome. (;
RayRayofCali chapter 2 . 6/25/2011
please continue. I really like it.
AmandaEmily118 chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
This is a really good story! Update soon!