Reviews for In Dubio Pro Reo: The Prodigal Daughter
Guest chapter 18 . 10/7/2015
I really enjoyed this. Thanks!
Kathy De chapter 18 . 5/30/2015
Great story !
j. W. Flannigan chapter 18 . 2/20/2012
I recently fell in love with this fandom especially the Cal and Gillian relationship. If I must be honest I was expecting a bit of "real" smuttiness between my favorite ship but I have to say that I am not disappointed with this story at all. I really like the ending. Although we didn't get the payoff of a kiss, a talk about feelings, or relationship you left me with the feeling that everything was going to be okay between them and they would get there eventually.
Lover's Reason chapter 18 . 2/4/2012
Overall, this was quite good. I usually don't follow multi-chapter fics unless I'm expecting smutty payoff, and that was the case here, so I was a bit disappointed in the end. That being said, it was well written and I'm glad I read it. Your strong suit is characterization; you're very good at writing dialogue the reader can easily hear the characters saying, which is particularly difficult with someone like Cal.

The plot development was pretty good: although I caught on that it was really Simone way early, Daniel's part in it surprised me.

And, for the record, I'm glad the sex scene was a dream. While I was reading it, I found myself not believing it at all because of the lack of build-up. But that totally makes sense in a dream. So don't worry about those haters.
Feral21 chapter 2 . 1/10/2012
In Bones, she's a forensic anthrologist not a palaeontologist. Anyways, I'm liking this so far.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 18 . 9/27/2011
Fantastic conclusion. Thanks for writing and sharing.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 17 . 9/27/2011
Always did love cals protective side of foster. Thanks fe writing.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 16 . 9/27/2011
Daniel! Lightman was right. Gillians been in a murders bed.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 15 . 9/27/2011
Excellent chapter. So it's not Nicole because of Daniels stories and because of the basketball thing?
Amri91 chapter 18 . 9/15/2011
I really enjoyed your are very adept at maintaining suspense! Usually, fics that deal with such cases can be easily solved right from Chapter 1. But you kept me guessing.

Can I expect you to indulge us with more writing from you? Just a subtle nudge to you:P
AndromedaAiken chapter 18 . 9/15/2011
Very very well done! You have managed to flesh out the plot very nicely and spread it out over the chapters till the end. I can't wait to see what you write next. Thank you for a lovely story!
Rugbygirrl chapter 18 . 9/14/2011
Well I'm sad to see the end of the story but it was a great ride. I hope you will write more LTM fanfic!

I loved the line:

"After all, Cal Lightman knew everything about protecting Gillian Foster. He wrote the bloody book on it. The Sequel. And the fucking prequel."
LadyBigoud chapter 18 . 9/14/2011
Really REALLY fantastic story... what say more!

I like the way you choose to close the story... and the last part of dialogue is just so cute, i still have my smile on my face when i'm writting this review!

Thank you so much for writting this fic!
Rugbygirrl chapter 17 . 9/13/2011
Poor Gill. She always seems to get shafted by men. I'll pat myself onthe back about Simone being Nicole though:)
LadyBigoud chapter 17 . 9/13/2011
You're really good! I thought almost immediatly that Nicole was in fact Simone and I guessed Daniel was a witness. But this is even more darker! Well done and good suspens. Really awesome job, and well written too!