Reviews for In Dubio Pro Reo: The Prodigal Daughter
Tangledupandsideways chapter 18 . 1/21
Interesting case and backstory for Gillian. A wonderful story overall.
Chemeli chapter 2 . 11/10/2016
Loves the first two chapters, maybe Cal needs a bit of work, mainly on the accent? I cant hear it when i read his lines, other than that cant wait to read the rest of the chapters
Guest chapter 18 . 10/7/2015
I really enjoyed this. Thanks!
Kathy De chapter 18 . 5/30/2015
Great story !
j. W. Flannigan chapter 18 . 2/20/2012
I recently fell in love with this fandom especially the Cal and Gillian relationship. If I must be honest I was expecting a bit of "real" smuttiness between my favorite ship but I have to say that I am not disappointed with this story at all. I really like the ending. Although we didn't get the payoff of a kiss, a talk about feelings, or relationship you left me with the feeling that everything was going to be okay between them and they would get there eventually.
Lover's Reason chapter 18 . 2/4/2012
Overall, this was quite good. I usually don't follow multi-chapter fics unless I'm expecting smutty payoff, and that was the case here, so I was a bit disappointed in the end. That being said, it was well written and I'm glad I read it. Your strong suit is characterization; you're very good at writing dialogue the reader can easily hear the characters saying, which is particularly difficult with someone like Cal.

The plot development was pretty good: although I caught on that it was really Simone way early, Daniel's part in it surprised me.

And, for the record, I'm glad the sex scene was a dream. While I was reading it, I found myself not believing it at all because of the lack of build-up. But that totally makes sense in a dream. So don't worry about those haters.
Feral21 chapter 2 . 1/10/2012
In Bones, she's a forensic anthrologist not a palaeontologist. Anyways, I'm liking this so far.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 18 . 9/27/2011
Fantastic conclusion. Thanks for writing and sharing.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 17 . 9/27/2011
Always did love cals protective side of foster. Thanks fe writing.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 16 . 9/27/2011
Daniel! Lightman was right. Gillians been in a murders bed.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 15 . 9/27/2011
Excellent chapter. So it's not Nicole because of Daniels stories and because of the basketball thing?
Amri91 chapter 18 . 9/15/2011
I really enjoyed your story...you are very adept at maintaining suspense! Usually, fics that deal with such cases can be easily solved right from Chapter 1. But you kept me guessing.

Kudos!

Can I expect you to indulge us with more writing from you? Just a subtle nudge to you:P
AndromedaAiken chapter 18 . 9/15/2011
Very very well done! You have managed to flesh out the plot very nicely and spread it out over the chapters till the end. I can't wait to see what you write next. Thank you for a lovely story!
Rugbygirrl chapter 18 . 9/14/2011
Well I'm sad to see the end of the story but it was a great ride. I hope you will write more LTM fanfic!

I loved the line:

"After all, Cal Lightman knew everything about protecting Gillian Foster. He wrote the bloody book on it. The Sequel. And the fucking prequel."
LadyBigoud chapter 18 . 9/14/2011
Really REALLY fantastic story... what say more!

I like the way you choose to close the story... and the last part of dialogue is just so cute, i still have my smile on my face when i'm writting this review!

Thank you so much for writting this fic!