Reviews for Strange Exhilaration
Charbroiil chapter 16 . 3/24/2015
Aw that last part was cute :) can't wait to read the next parts. Have you ever theought about combining all the parts of this? It may seem like too much work to find all the fics and read them I order. Just an idea.
Amazed chapter 16 . 4/25/2014
Great fic. I'm sorry to hear about Santana's mom. That's just hurtful. I've never really understood how or why a parent could do that, but I guess some people's religion are stronger than their love for the people they are with here and now instead of later in a Heaven that they can only dream of. I always thought that maybe if we focused a bit more on the now then the future we'd enjoy our lives more. I mean what else do we have but the now? Thanks for posting!
CarolineSC chapter 16 . 4/11/2014
Fun read. Love this universe you have created!
Kla chapter 16 . 3/15/2014
So cuteeeeee! Ready to read the sequel
shiznat1234 chapter 6 . 5/23/2013
love this! this story should get more reviews! love it!
courtneyyj14 chapter 6 . 3/11/2013
totally caught the south of nowhere reference immediately!
planenutty chapter 16 . 2/15/2013
Loving this! Please continue!
bearblue chapter 16 . 9/8/2012
Beautiful. Such a wonderful fic. Thank you.
unbearablyjules chapter 6 . 7/7/2012
Just finished this chapter (excellent, by the way - kudos for having such a fantastic high and then crushing it!) - Reference to South of Nowhere?...
alz3 chapter 16 . 6/8/2012
AWESOME STORY! U r the best!
faberrygleektalana chapter 16 . 6/4/2012
I love this one so much! Its better that the first, sexier even. Wow was that hot? I love this story, I feel bad for Santana and what her mom is doing. I hope it gets better. The Quinn thing? I kinda like it, I can't wait to see where that goes. I'm gonna start reading part 3 now! Thanks for the great stories. You Rule!
SuperNina chapter 6 . 5/11/2012
Just started reading this...caught the SON reference right away.
lightblue-Nymphadora chapter 16 . 4/29/2012
LOVED it! Off to read the next one :)
lightblue-Nymphadora chapter 6 . 4/29/2012
"Your health is more important than my perfect attendance." And you just won me forever. :)
W chapter 3 . 4/1/2012