Reviews for we started drowning not like we'd sink any farther
PeacefullyJos chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
loved this :)
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Monster is my favorite song ever...so I read your story just based on that fact...kinda stupida huh, but your a really good writer.
words end here chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
*Sigh* this was lovely. In the most heartbreaking manner possible. I loved that you stayed faithful to the strong, real B & S friendship. On the show they get caught up so much with their boys they forget what matters the most.
eyeslikeashowroom chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
This was so beautiful. Wonderfully written. I was sad about Blair's whole abortion ordeal. Amazing story! :D I love s & b.
lovetvtoomuchxo chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
This was a sad but well written one shot..

Keep the stories coming...
music-kid3 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
I, personally, loved it. It was sad, but honest and I think true to the S/B friendship. I agree with what you said in your A/N about how they write Serena on the show - I think that's how most Serena fans feel. I for one watch in hopes that they will eventually get her right. Anyway, I really liked this story and I hope you consider writing more stories featuring Serena (and Nate or Blair or Chuck or just her own story, hopefully not Dan, he truly bores me lol) because ff could use them. Anywho, I'll stop rambling, and thanks for writing!

- Aryn