Reviews for Per Tempus Discamus Amoris
Wildrop chapter 12 . 4/28
This was fun. Thanks for writing!
sorry - but a four tear old who can writte at that age? (I mean that is highly inusual) and more assuming an orphan boy in the streets. many people didn't even goes to school in those years ┬┐and she trusting that weird dressing boy with a form? not likely.

laundry room in the 1930's? they boil the clothes to wash them in big tubs.

you have to increase the ages to believe that vocabulary in children.
Good
Mia chapter 8 . 3/30
I'm just re-reading your fanfiction since the last time was too long ago and it is still really good. Especially the last chapter had me on edge. I could practically feel Harrys pain and hurt and that is meant as a huge compliment for your writing skills.
But this chapter surprised me a lot. I do remember the dreamt scenes from the chamber and Harry and Tom getting together. But I just can't belief that someone as carefully trusting as Harry and someone with such a violent and hateful history with Riddle, would be able to just forgive him like that. Just like that...
Trust is a very fickle thing, easily destroyed and nearly impossible to restore (that DOESN'T change with age). And Tom and Harry being "best friends" means, Tom should have told Harry everything first or at last told him at all. His "Last time I checked, I hadn't signed an agreement to keep you in the loop with all I do" and "SMALL error in judgement" are a completely idiotic and selfish way of trying to push all the blame for his own mistake on Harry so he wouldn't have to feel bad. I thought Harry would fly into a frenzy after hearing it, but instead he's apologetic and sorry for causing TOM distress? I mean, seriously? I could understand such an attitude with a person you don't really care about, because staying mad would be a simple waste of effort. But with the relationship you painted it makes no sense at all for Harry to simply let it go and behave like nothing ever happened. Harry cried himself to sleep last chapter, felt utterly betrayed and now it's suddenly totally ok, because Tom thought it too much of a hassle to deal with Harry (aka protecting him)? And on top of this illogical development, he ends up being happy about Tom's feelings? Um...
You made that way too easy for yourself. I would have wished after the amazing start-up of their fight, you would have taking your time to really resolve their issues and make their reunion convincing and comprehensible. You definitely don't lack the skill.
Yenaya chapter 2 . 3/31
Wouldn't it be better to use the metric system for height and weight? 38 inches is 96.52 cm and 34lbs is 15.42 kg if you wanted to know.
This story is awesome!
I love it! I read it all in 1 day! So how offen do you update?
deathismyduty chapter 12 . 2/17
Just found this story last night, and having been unstop reading it! Absolutely love your writing style and the way you describe Tom. Hope you update soon, not trying to rush you or anything, this story was grown onto like an infection! It's become one of my favorites and in such a short time since reading it! :) hope everything is going well with you in the real world!
Deathismyduty
kautilya chapter 2 . 2/12
This story is one of my favourites on this site...Please please please please please update...
oblivionivy chapter 12 . 2/3
I'm so totally in love with this fic, and hope you'll update soon! not only i enjoy your writing self, but i find the characters of Harry and Tom so accurately fitting their Rowling ones and at the same time so beautifully developed into the different twist they took in your story. Ew, not sure it was a very effective description.
Please please please do share the rest of this story - which, i'm sure you thought of - with us!
laughingmad chapter 6 . 1/13
Why does every other Tomarry fic I find have to be so misogynistic?
Guest 2 chapter 12 . 12/30/2014
Please please please update you are such a good writer
Guest chapter 2 . 12/28/2014
Did harry forget he's a wizard again and that he can aparate
Guest chapter 12 . 12/27/2014
this is great please continue
kautilya chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
I love this story...please update
SasoriTactic chapter 11 . 12/23/2014
I enjoy your characters and hope to see more of them! . Also Merry Christmas!