Reviews for Per Tempus Discamus Amoris
This story is awesome!
I love it! I read it all in 1 day! So how offen do you update?
deathismyduty chapter 12 . 2/17
Just found this story last night, and having been unstop reading it! Absolutely love your writing style and the way you describe Tom. Hope you update soon, not trying to rush you or anything, this story was grown onto like an infection! It's become one of my favorites and in such a short time since reading it! :) hope everything is going well with you in the real world!
Deathismyduty
kautilya chapter 2 . 2/12
This story is one of my favourites on this site...Please please please please please update...
oblivionivy chapter 12 . 2/3
I'm so totally in love with this fic, and hope you'll update soon! not only i enjoy your writing self, but i find the characters of Harry and Tom so accurately fitting their Rowling ones and at the same time so beautifully developed into the different twist they took in your story. Ew, not sure it was a very effective description.
Please please please do share the rest of this story - which, i'm sure you thought of - with us!
laughingmad chapter 6 . 1/13
Why does every other Tomarry fic I find have to be so misogynistic?
Guest 2 chapter 12 . 12/30/2014
Please please please update you are such a good writer
Guest chapter 2 . 12/28/2014
Did harry forget he's a wizard again and that he can aparate
Guest chapter 12 . 12/27/2014
this is great please continue
kautilya chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
I love this story...please update
SasoriTactic chapter 11 . 12/23/2014
I enjoy your characters and hope to see more of them! . Also Merry Christmas!
Guest 2 chapter 12 . 12/7/2014
Please please please update your story it is so good and if you don't physical action may be required in prompting you to.
Nightmare320 chapter 3 . 12/4/2014
This story is so great, I'm gonna read it right after I'm done. Few comments/questions. Ms. Cole already called him out on his lie to the officer, so why did she ask where his parents were? And He has his wand, so can't he just cast warming charms on himself? Or just accio some apple off the street or something? And if Tom and him can afford a bus ride in London, couldn't he just ask to go to King's Crossing? Or better yet, he could have just pulled out his wand when he arrived to call the Knight bus right?
Guest chapter 12 . 12/2/2014
what the hell? wheres the rest? you better continue or I will do something...
fgh chapter 12 . 11/20/2014
great story, thanks, please continue.
TamiLove chapter 12 . 11/21/2014
Oh god, this story is amazing! I love the character progress and the romance between Harry and Tom, those bits of their childhood really got me attached to them and I'm glad they didn't just kiss and jump into bed with each other either! Abraxus and Orion make me laugh and Dmitry is so cute! I love Harry and his vindictive streak, I know there's gonna be hell to pay for that bitchy trollop (when he called her that I fell on the floor laughing) but I have a feeling Tom's not gonna be so happy about being left out of Harry's plots. I just cant wait to find out what happens next!