Reviews for Per Tempus Discamus Amoris
Angila chapter 13 . 6/20
It was a joy rereading this, I just adore the relationship between Harry and Tom
That's a great story. Please, want so much the next chapter.
But you did not update since 2015, does that mean that you abandon it?
ripper34 chapter 13 . 12/14/2021
Good story
QueenCat chapter 13 . 7/11/2021
Woah ;-;

Dang story was great
Guest chapter 13 . 9/30/2020
This story is AMAZING! I loved every single moment. You write with so much detail, and I loved reading as Tom and Harry’s relationship developed over time. I’m so sad you never finished this, but reading it was worth every minute.
Maria Elena chapter 13 . 9/6/2020
Han pasado cinco años...no hay mas?

Esta excelente esta historia ..ojala algun dia la termines.

Saludos
Mexico 2020 septiembre 6
GummySpectrums chapter 6 . 8/30/2020
Wow. This was a particularly disgusting chapter. Slut shaming and sexism- such interesting and completely necessary plot points!... said no one ever. I had to stop reading at the "wizards sleeve" bit because I was entirely put off. Not sure why you felt the need to include this chapter at all, but I'm hoping that this wasn't some convoluted way for Harry to discover his sexuality. I don't know if I'll be revisiting this story or continuing onwards, not that it matters to you since you'll likely never see this as it's been years since you've updated this.
sam2966 chapter 13 . 8/3/2020
Hey guys, you realise that the entire version of the book is on wattpad right? It’s called Harry Potter and The Time Fluke.
Eragon135790 chapter 13 . 6/19/2020
i really hope author will bless us with more chapters in the future even if this one was written years ago.
Liliume chapter 13 . 3/13/2020
Love this fic! Love your Harry and Tom!
Will we have any chance to read the next chapter?
Remstar1212 chapter 13 . 2/25/2020
You updating?!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/30/2019
Can't wait for harry goes to hogwart
egatoti chapter 13 . 12/31/2019
Oh my gooodddd i love this storyyyy the beginning of the smut moment i would like to say hahahaha
Can you please update, im really curious about the end of this story, and i want more their lovey dovey moment pleeeeasseeeee. It's been like...5 years already. And...you promised to not abandoned this story :'((
egatoti chapter 12 . 12/31/2019
When i saw that chapter 13 was the latest fic, i have to admit that i don't want to end this story GOD
This story is amazing please update, it really difficult to find a good story like this
egatoti chapter 11 . 12/31/2019
Honestly i can not imagine what happen to harry, it just that i am glad it wasnt avada kadavra
1,039 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »