Reviews for Per Tempus Discamus Amoris
Wika0304 chapter 13 . 2/11
please update
Zela Night chapter 13 . 2/6
I await your next chapter.
Is it really just a paperweight?
When does Tom find out that Harry is from the future?
I adore this captivating, intriguing story!
Liliume chapter 13 . 1/15
Hello,
I really enjoyed reading your fiction and that is a pity you did not continue it. Well thanks then for the 13 chapters you wrote. It was great to read them. I remember you were in your studies in university. I hope everything are all'right.
xrysatsan chapter 13 . 1/16
please continue the story!
namisnakama chapter 2 . 1/14
So far i like it a lot, but I do want to point out that it's unlikely Mrs Cole calls a four year old child mr. evans, instead of harry. Also i don't think harry would have been able to fill out a form before formal education. I mean which toddler can write and read , let alone a street orphan? just saying. I'll still continue the story thougj, it's a minor concern
Gwenfahendel chapter 12 . 10/29/2017
Thank you for this story. I like it very much! I see that you didn't update since 2 years. I hope you are well!
fatima chapter 13 . 10/24/2017
IM GOIFN TO CRY THIS IS SO GOOD THANJ U SO MUCH FOR THIS FIC ! I READ UT ALL IN 3 DAYS AND UT WAS A GREAT ADVENTURE AAAA THE BUILDUP WAS SO GIOD AND I KNOW YOU WONT UPDATE IT AGAIN BUT THIS IS ALL I NEEDED :( THANK U FOR WRITING THSI AND PUBLISHING UT IT LITERALLY MADE MY WEEEK ! ONE OF MY FAVE TOMARRY FICS, IF NOT MY ABSOLUTE FAVROITE 333
Brumalis chapter 13 . 9/3/2017
Please update! I can't wait to see when Harry disappears and Tom becomes Voldemort in his desperation.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/6/2017
Really loved it. Awesome story and I hope you pick it back up.
ddentler21 chapter 13 . 7/31/2017
Awesome story, hope you pick it back up again someday
NLAP chapter 13 . 7/7/2017
Hi! I'm loving this story so much. Thank you for sharing this. I was wondering if you were planning to continue it.
Gurgaraneth chapter 1 . 7/5/2017
Update sn wonder how tom will b wen he finds out the truth
Red Distress chapter 2 . 6/23/2017
That means that Tom is 2 years older right? Since he was born December 31st, 1926.
Rosa2377 chapter 13 . 6/13/2017
God, I absolutely loved this story!
Tom and Harry's relationship was so cute!
Thank goodness there wasn't any heartbreak!
Im just gonna pretend that Harry stays in the past forever and never has to leave Tom! Nope!
IzzyRaven90 chapter 2 . 5/24/2017
I know this story is old but I can't not say this, what is with Harry being treated like an grown up? Mrs. Cole assumes he can read, write and knows his numbers despite him appearing to be 4, she talks to him about "government regulations" and "learning facilities" and justifies her questions. No one treats 4 year olds like that, or even children several years older.