Reviews for Per Tempus Discamus Amoris
YYDEYTSUYDTGHJ
gemini shawty chapter 2 . 10/31/2022
awh
gemini shawty chapter 1 . 10/31/2022
very well written, i like how you portray him already
Angila chapter 13 . 6/20/2022
It was a joy rereading this, I just adore the relationship between Harry and Tom
Guest chapter 13 . 4/6/2022
That's a great story. Please, want so much the next chapter.
But you did not update since 2015, does that mean that you abandon it?
ripper34 chapter 13 . 12/14/2021
Good story
QueenCat chapter 13 . 7/11/2021
Woah ;-;

Dang story was great
Guest chapter 13 . 9/30/2020
This story is AMAZING! I loved every single moment. You write with so much detail, and I loved reading as Tom and Harry’s relationship developed over time. I’m so sad you never finished this, but reading it was worth every minute.
Maria Elena chapter 13 . 9/6/2020
Han pasado cinco años...no hay mas?

Esta excelente esta historia ..ojala algun dia la termines.

Saludos
Mexico 2020 septiembre 6
GummySpectrums chapter 6 . 8/30/2020
Wow. This was a particularly disgusting chapter. Slut shaming and sexism- such interesting and completely necessary plot points!... said no one ever. I had to stop reading at the "wizards sleeve" bit because I was entirely put off. Not sure why you felt the need to include this chapter at all, but I'm hoping that this wasn't some convoluted way for Harry to discover his sexuality. I don't know if I'll be revisiting this story or continuing onwards, not that it matters to you since you'll likely never see this as it's been years since you've updated this.
sam2966 chapter 13 . 8/3/2020
Hey guys, you realise that the entire version of the book is on wattpad right? It’s called Harry Potter and The Time Fluke.
Eragon135790 chapter 13 . 6/19/2020
i really hope author will bless us with more chapters in the future even if this one was written years ago.
Liliume chapter 13 . 3/13/2020
Love this fic! Love your Harry and Tom!
Will we have any chance to read the next chapter?
Remstar1212 chapter 13 . 2/25/2020