Reviews for Per Tempus Discamus Amoris
NLAP chapter 13 . 7/7
Hi! I'm loving this story so much. Thank you for sharing this. I was wondering if you were planning to continue it.
Gurgaraneth chapter 1 . 7/5
Update sn wonder how tom will b wen he finds out the truth
Red Distress chapter 2 . 6/23
That means that Tom is 2 years older right? Since he was born December 31st, 1926.
Rosa2377 chapter 13 . 6/13
God, I absolutely loved this story!
Tom and Harry's relationship was so cute!
Thank goodness there wasn't any heartbreak!
Im just gonna pretend that Harry stays in the past forever and never has to leave Tom! Nope!
IzzyRaven90 chapter 2 . 5/24
I know this story is old but I can't not say this, what is with Harry being treated like an grown up? Mrs. Cole assumes he can read, write and knows his numbers despite him appearing to be 4, she talks to him about "government regulations" and "learning facilities" and justifies her questions. No one treats 4 year olds like that, or even children several years older.
MargaritaS chapter 13 . 5/1
fantastic so far, i look forward to more... especially the interrogation
NieceyPoo chapter 13 . 4/17
Okay sweetie...IT'S BEEN TWO YEARS! WHERE ARE YOU, O BRILLIANT ONE?! WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN TOM & HARRY LIKE THIS, PLEASE COME BACK! Update...please...now!
Beccissss chapter 13 . 3/25
I hope you really meant that you would never abandon this story! I really really love it! :D
MAJORGUN chapter 13 . 3/18
Hello, I have just finished the 13 published chapters of your fiction.
Seeing that despite your recent visits to the site, you have not updated (and it's not a reproache, it's just to be able to launch my following request :) ), could you post an update Summarizing in a few sentences the intrigue, the important events that would have happened and the conclusion of the fiction?
It's always better to have a conclusion to our reading than to have to imagine the answers to our questions (Will Harry go back in 90 ', will Tom become Voldemort ... Is Orion in love with some blonde person ;) )
I hope not to offend you, it's really a simple request without any grudge or hidden anger, just curiosity.
In hopes of an answer,
Bye!
(And all my apologies for my wobbly English!)
Carottal chapter 2 . 3/2
I love your Mrs Cole. I love her strict speeches and her coldness. I love her religious side and her experience, she's extremely impressive. I find that for now she could have been canon.

But there's one thing that disturbed me a little between her acts and her words. A strange discrepancy.
She says "You, however, are four and therefore do not have to attend any sort of learning facility for another year or two"
However, she expects that Harry can not only read but also write... I was extremely surprised when Harry was left to fill the document about himself. So when she acknowledged Harry was too young to receive any education... Either she is an extremely good judge of character and ability, either she's extremely lazy. Or well, you may have forgotten about Harry's apparent age when writing that part. It's not that it is impossible for a 4 years old to read and write. I mean, I think I was 5 when I started reading alone and at 6 I also knew how to write. However, I was receiving an education from school and my family. When you're given an orphan, strangely clothed, found in the streets, I find it hard to assume he received such education. Even if he has the daily telegraph in his hands, you don't assume he was reading it.

Apart from this detail (to which I may have given way too much importance in this review) I like the story for now. I love how you write this nearly adult stuck in a child's body Harry and am quite eager to see this friendship between Harry and Tom. Whatever happens to them next, I love how their relationship started.

Thanks for the story till now and on to the next chapter!
witchlips chapter 13 . 1/20
I absolutely adore this fic. You've done an amazing job with their character's and the way Harry makes Tom melt is my favorite thing ever. I grinned the entirety of the last chapter.
pinkhairedwiz chapter 13 . 1/19
Plz plz plzzzzzz update you promisedddd
Chrysanthemvm chapter 13 . 1/12
What a fun story!
I'm way into this pairing, and keeping these two boys IC is noticeably a hard thing to do when you try to have alongside a fun dynamic. Such a blessing!
I was so intrigued by what could be the consequences of the spell, but so relieved when there wouldn't be... Or is that what we were led to think? The plot thickens?
I really wanted to know what the gifted book said! It would have advanced the plot, I expect! It hadn't escaped my mind since the moment it was bought and it has come back to the surface!
I can only critique the constant girl bashing. Usually treating girls as sluts or boys as the biggest catch turns off all my interest, but this time the plot was good enough to keep me going. It's really an obstacle to having a meaningful female character, attacking their gender so much. The Hufflepuff girl was good by having a motive not based on men, but still a bit too shallow a character. It's a really common thing, but worth mentioning.
Thanks for having given us a fun story!
cztelnik chapter 13 . 1/4
Liked it just as much as the first time through.
cztelnik chapter 8 . 1/4
Forgot how very amusing this bit was when Tom is discovering or hiding from the truth of his feelings.