Reviews for Per Tempus Discamus Amoris
MoonPrincess623 chapter 13 . 9/27/2015
I can't login at the device I am using, but I had to review! Love this so much! Forget about those people obsessed with smut. I can't wait to see how you take their relationship in the coming chapters. I had thought with the time travel spell going wrong, that Harry would leave, but I'm glad he hasn't yet. I hope they torture that bitch who was behind it all. She probably thought that it would hurt Harry, and also, probably saw the two of them together. Kill her! Feed her to the basilisk.
kirsty21 chapter 13 . 9/29/2015
cool
blackbloodywolf chapter 13 . 9/29/2015
this update was amazing
Beth9891 chapter 13 . 9/27/2015
Awww sweet ending to this chapter B-)
Restricted Freedom chapter 13 . 9/26/2015
Aww! And finally! Haha, glad to see another chapter! Can't wait for the next one! This story rocks!
Gwenfahendel chapter 13 . 9/26/2015
I like verry much your story, thank you!
Kay chapter 13 . 9/24/2015
Yasss an update! It was great as always :)))
amen chapter 13 . 9/22/2015
Its aliivvee!
Oh god i had already almost forgotten about it. I reread everything again. Really like the relationship between the characters. I so hope harry and tom will be equal in their relationship and none of that dom/sub shit will happen. Im soo looking forward to when harry goes back to his own time. Oh god..i just realized...(fuck im actually crying) abraxas and orion will be dead, and probably dmitry aswell. This right here shows how much you have made me love all the characters. Anyway, cant wait for the next update, hope it will be before next year. o ( ω ) o
MoonPrincess623 chapter 4 . 9/22/2015
Just from what I know, the Founders didn't live a century ago...Dumbledore lived about a century ago. They lived give or take a few centuries plus 1000 years. Other than that, I'm dying in love for this fic.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/20/2015
That smut was A more please
erikablair chapter 13 . 9/22/2015
I really like how the story is progressing thus far, I can't wait for the next update. I'm looking forward to reading when Harry returns the favour to Tom but please, I really don't want it just to be smut. If it's plot driven with smut I'm very happy
Tetractys chapter 13 . 9/21/2015
Ah, those pesky mis-translations, get 'em every time!

And it looks like Harry and Tom have taken the next step in their relationship. Let's see how Harry handles Tom's admirers now that he's had a taste of what's to come.

Thanks for the update!
TooLazyToLogIn chapter 13 . 9/19/2015
Loved the update! Harry and Tom are adorable together~! Anyway, I'm glad you're back! :)
Gothazon chapter 13 . 9/21/2015
I LOVE YOUR BOOK SO MUCH
olivria chapter 13 . 9/21/2015
This was great ! I love the story. You say in the AN at the bottom that it escalated quickly, but I think it's wonderful and you should continue along the line. I can't wait for what happens to Aquila ! Veritaserum will surely be used. And what of Moore ? Anything else happening to her ? And the basilisk ? Were the dreams that Harry had earlier in the story visions of the future ? How will he get back to his own time ? WHEN will he get back to his own time ?

I can't wait for more.