Reviews for Per Tempus Discamus Amoris
Guest chapter 4 . 12/30/2019
Can't wait for harry goes to hogwart
egatoti chapter 13 . 12/31/2019
Oh my gooodddd i love this storyyyy the beginning of the smut moment i would like to say hahahaha
Can you please update, im really curious about the end of this story, and i want more their lovey dovey moment pleeeeasseeeee. It's been like...5 years already. And...you promised to not abandoned this story :'((
egatoti chapter 12 . 12/31/2019
When i saw that chapter 13 was the latest fic, i have to admit that i don't want to end this story GOD
This story is amazing please update, it really difficult to find a good story like this
egatoti chapter 11 . 12/31/2019
Honestly i can not imagine what happen to harry, it just that i am glad it wasnt avada kadavra
egatoti chapter 10 . 12/31/2019
THE KISSSINGGGG ITS TOO FASTTTT
egatoti chapter 9 . 12/31/2019
OMG OMG OMG WHYYYYY AT THE MOMENT LIKE THIS
egatoti chapter 8 . 12/31/2019
We already know that it's impossible to hear sorry from tom
egatoti chapter 7 . 12/31/2019
Thats really sweetttt
Now get to tomxharry moments pleasee its been so long
egatoti chapter 6 . 12/31/2019
Aquilla is a much bitchy
Why tooommm? You're not jealous?!
I thought that you will make tom more famous instead harry so yeah i think this story is still amazing though
egatoti chapter 5 . 12/30/2019
I wish that i can see tom's jealous because harry always close to anyone hahaha ;D
egatoti chapter 2 . 12/29/2019
One question...is it really common that a mere 4 years old kid wrote the form?
egatoti chapter 1 . 12/29/2019
I know that it is very chalenging when we have to read some old fic especially when you know this story still have no end but i can't restrain myself when i saw the summary so suddenly i already read the first chapter. I hope that you to continue this story.
Keep up the spirit ;))
Ishi chapter 13 . 10/6/2019
Aw that was so cute 3
Guest chapter 2 . 8/28/2019
Lol, so Mrs. Cole saw an orphaned 4 year old coming from the streets and automatically assumed that the little tyke could read and write. And do it well enough to fill out a form. Not to mention have the memory and mental capability to do so. As a tiny four year old whose mind, motor functions and cognitition are still developing. Who is without any formal education. In this time period.
Mrs. Cole clearly has higher expectation for children than I do.
Mamy 83 chapter 13 . 7/15/2019
Quel dommage qu'il n'y ait pas de suite à cette merveilleuse histoire passionnante. Manque de temps, d'inspiration. Est-ce qu'il est possible qu'un jour nous ayons la fin... ..
1,043 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »