Reviews for Per Tempus Discamus Amoris
Greenskrewts chapter 13 . 3/27/2019
You are a fantastic writer. You have a real way of getting me into the story so much that I didn’t realise I’d been up until 4am. The flow of it is great. Very believable interactions between teenagers. Thank you for not going the super political slytherin arc that seems very prevalent in fan fiction. I have really enjoyed the story so far and I hope that you will continue it one day.
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 2 . 2/20/2019
Harry could sneak out with his Cloak!
musme chapter 13 . 11/7/2018
I love it !
Thanks
jxton chapter 9 . 11/2/2018
SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
jxton chapter 4 . 10/29/2018
"Tom, on the other hand, just didn't like people." same Tom, same.
Eagle-Eyes chapter 13 . 8/25/2018
Great story

Keep writing as life allows
teenwitch18 chapter 13 . 7/31/2018
Aaah, I love this story so much, I just love the natural progression of Harry and Tom's relationship. So many stories make it feel so rushed or forced but you write it in such a way that it all flows smoothly together!
lunamoon531 chapter 13 . 6/28/2018
Gah, this fic is really well written and I love it. I hope you'll continue it in the near future but don't worry, take your time; I and many others will he waiting patiently :3
lunamoon531 chapter 12 . 6/27/2018
Hmmm, things are getting quite complicated aren't they.. loving the tension!
lunamoon531 chapter 11 . 6/26/2018
I was immensely happy with the fluff :3
I love different povs, its always interesting to see how others view a situation. I'm very curious as to what that spell was hm?
lunamoon531 chapter 10 . 6/26/2018
So. Bloody. ADORABLE. Gosh I love this fic, you really built the characters development well. I enjoy how engrossing every chapter is :)
lunamoon531 chapter 9 . 6/25/2018
YESS, FIRST KISS HAS HAPPENED! Ooh I've looked forward to this :3
lunamoon531 chapter 8 . 6/25/2018
I understand Tom's way of kind of apologizing, I like how it fits his character as well.
As soon as their roommate walked in on them I couldn't stop grinning cause I knew how it would be easily misinterpreted :'D
lunamoon531 chapter 3 . 6/24/2018
(Forgot to post by accident *facepalm*)
I love how they're getting closer, its interesting how different Harry is in regards to Tom then his old self
lunamoon531 chapter 7 . 6/24/2018
Ah, the horrors of hormones.. Dmitry has a little crush ne~
I am more then ready for a jealous Tom :3