Reviews for Per Tempus Discamus Amoris
Guest chapter 13 . 7/13/2019
Great story, hope you can continue it someday.
Jaden 'Birdie' Blythe chapter 13 . 6/13/2019
Updates? Maybe?
Jaden 'Birdie' Blythe chapter 6 . 6/12/2019
You had Harry pay ten gallons for a book... 10 gallons now would be roughly-30. that book would need to be a 8x5 hard cover to be worth that much and you're in 1940's England. It would be more likely to be a 1/4 of that.
Liliume chapter 13 . 4/16/2019
Hi Greenisacolorto,

I restarted to read your fiction after a long time. And it's still a pleasure to read, so bad that we do not have the next chapters. I remember you were studying in university in sciences, it must have been takeing so much of your time and by the way, life goes on and we all have others projects.

I read in the beginning of one of your chapters that you said that if you won't be able de finish, you will give a last very detailed chapter about how you imagined that story and its end. I hope you did not abandon and that one day, we would have another chapter.

I remember I loved so much your Tom and your Harry and that their relation was so beautiful, so intense. I would love to read so many other HPTR scenes (with of course many smut scenes ;), it would be frustrating if there are not) and to know how Tom will react when he will find out that Harry lied to him for many years. Will he still love him after all? I hope so.

Hope to have some news from you...

Liliume
Greenskrewts chapter 13 . 3/27/2019
You are a fantastic writer. You have a real way of getting me into the story so much that I didn’t realise I’d been up until 4am. The flow of it is great. Very believable interactions between teenagers. Thank you for not going the super political slytherin arc that seems very prevalent in fan fiction. I have really enjoyed the story so far and I hope that you will continue it one day.
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 2 . 2/20/2019
Harry could sneak out with his Cloak!
musme chapter 13 . 11/7/2018
I love it !
Thanks
jxton chapter 9 . 11/2/2018
SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
jxton chapter 4 . 10/29/2018
"Tom, on the other hand, just didn't like people." same Tom, same.
Eagle-Eyes chapter 13 . 8/25/2018
Great story

Keep writing as life allows
teenwitch18 chapter 13 . 7/31/2018
Aaah, I love this story so much, I just love the natural progression of Harry and Tom's relationship. So many stories make it feel so rushed or forced but you write it in such a way that it all flows smoothly together!
lunamoon531 chapter 13 . 6/28/2018
Gah, this fic is really well written and I love it. I hope you'll continue it in the near future but don't worry, take your time; I and many others will he waiting patiently :3
lunamoon531 chapter 12 . 6/27/2018
Hmmm, things are getting quite complicated aren't they.. loving the tension!
lunamoon531 chapter 11 . 6/26/2018
I was immensely happy with the fluff :3
I love different povs, its always interesting to see how others view a situation. I'm very curious as to what that spell was hm?
lunamoon531 chapter 10 . 6/26/2018
So. Bloody. ADORABLE. Gosh I love this fic, you really built the characters development well. I enjoy how engrossing every chapter is :)
1,043 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »