Reviews for Per Tempus Discamus Amoris
lunamoon531 chapter 9 . 6/25/2018
YESS, FIRST KISS HAS HAPPENED! Ooh I've looked forward to this :3
lunamoon531 chapter 8 . 6/25/2018
I understand Tom's way of kind of apologizing, I like how it fits his character as well.
As soon as their roommate walked in on them I couldn't stop grinning cause I knew how it would be easily misinterpreted :'D
lunamoon531 chapter 3 . 6/24/2018
(Forgot to post by accident *facepalm*)
I love how they're getting closer, its interesting how different Harry is in regards to Tom then his old self
lunamoon531 chapter 7 . 6/24/2018
Ah, the horrors of hormones.. Dmitry has a little crush ne~
I am more then ready for a jealous Tom :3
lunamoon531 chapter 6 . 6/24/2018
I was just talking about pacing and wham- 5 years later :'D
That date didn't go so well hm? And it seems there are quite a few secrets about at the moment..
lunamoon531 chapter 5 . 6/24/2018
The way you've paced things works well, conversation flows and I think this fic is written well in general :)
lunamoon531 chapter 4 . 6/24/2018
I love how Harry has decided to support Tom and realises how shity Dumbledore's actions were to him
lunamoon531 chapter 2 . 6/24/2018
This... is adorable. I love it already :D
lunamoon531 chapter 1 . 6/24/2018
Ooh, this is an interesting premise and I like it :)
UnLike Us chapter 13 . 6/23/2018
Hi there. Just thought I'd let you know that I like your story.

I'm enjoying the casual dynamic that you put into Harry's and TOm's relationship. As well as the constant misunderstandings.

Many a time that HArry has gotten peeved at Tom I've thought that he is being a bit of a hypocrit since he does much of the keeping of secrets himself though he seems to partially realise this. I think you work around this in an intereseting way however and in the end it doesn't make this unpleasent to reas about. Rather the dynamic becomes more and more interesting. Especially as things build up to the point where Tom may finally realise just how many secrets Harry has. I can't help but anticipating how geat the shock will be for him when shroud of invisibility comes off of his child hood friend was all along a somwhat different person to who he thought he would be.

In a way the, I get thee feeling that HArry's secrets are the only thing that makes him a Slitherin in this story. I often wonder if other people ever wonder why Harry is in slitherin at all since he seems so different from the others. Not particularly ambitious, willing to step up when things get ruff (as shown in the Hogsmead attack), and generally seeming pretty content with his life (If you disregard the rumers of him being a the culprit behind the chamber of secrets).

I Like dimitry's presence in this story. He's an element that adds a little bit of an unstable element to the dynamic in Slitherin with him having a slightly different culture, and not fully abiding underneath Tom's thumb. Something I attribute to some form of attraction to Harry and perhaps a perception that he will not be staying permanently in England.

Wonder what Dimitry's relatives (who you mentioned are seers) will think of Harry and Tom.

Guess that before we come to that part there will be Tom's torture session with the hufflepuff which will probably end with him discovering that she has been obliviated. And Harry's interrogation with Aquilla. Though for some reason I don't think she knows as much about him and his situation as he fears. I don't think she will look too deeply into his spell.

I keep thinking of his old wand and cloak wondering what role they will play in this story too.

Thanks for writing this story this far and I'll look forward to your next chapter, whenever it may appear in the future. :)
ASuperHugeNerd chapter 13 . 6/6/2018
Everyone seems pretty in character and It's all written really well! I hope you continue this story.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/16/2018
This such good quality and so adorable
Wika0304 chapter 13 . 2/11/2018
please update
Zela Night chapter 13 . 2/6/2018
I await your next chapter.
Is it really just a paperweight?
When does Tom find out that Harry is from the future?
I adore this captivating, intriguing story!
Liliume chapter 13 . 1/15/2018
Hello,
I really enjoyed reading your fiction and that is a pity you did not continue it. Well thanks then for the 13 chapters you wrote. It was great to read them. I remember you were in your studies in university. I hope everything are all'right.
1,043 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »