Reviews for Cursed
PuraStones chapter 12 . 2/20
Damn it, I haven't cried for a long time until I read this story of yours! Good job...
Rain of the Forest chapter 3 . 7/25/2013
GO TO THE FORTUNE TELLER!
Dalamanza chapter 9 . 6/12/2013
What about the cloowwwnnnss?
krwlngmieskeen chapter 12 . 11/6/2011
Really really nice ending *-* I love to see them like that, so united, so close. I just love it.

And I enjoyed reading all this fic! I've never read something like this before. Very original idea I have to say, I loved it!

It was a whole adventure for Dean, and really sad for me at times. I guess you're aware that John in this fic was really out of character, right? I know, Sam and he didn't get along, but John would never hurt Sam, he loves his boys, I'm sure. But this thing of making him out of character worked perfectly in this fic, so you made a good choice about that. It's like an AU only for John, that was interesting.

I really love the way you write and your fics are completely awesome. You just became one of my fav authors for the simple reason that you write a lot of brotherly love, and it gets to me completely. I'm really glad to find authors like that!

I loved this story! Completely amazing. Keep on writing! you rock at it!
putmoneyinthypursenotsignedin chapter 12 . 10/1/2011
Hey, just wanted to let you know I'm really enjoying this - it's maybe the tenth time I've re-read it. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. Thanks for the feelgood moment. Feel-good flicks should be like what you do! ;)
Desertfyre chapter 12 . 8/13/2011
Awww, that was so awesome! So creative with how you portrayed the inside of Sam's head. I LOVED it! I'm glad they got John out of their lives, I couldn't believe it!

Once again, wonderful story! Lovely!
MysteryMadchen chapter 12 . 7/1/2011
Always appreciated when the ending comes with brotherly bonding. Can't WAIT to see what other fantastic stories you have lined up for the boys, thanks so much for a great story, Nicole. :)
Muly chapter 12 . 6/30/2011
Love your story so much! It's not the first time i read a fanfic that featuring an evil John, but this one is the best one. I wonder if this story could be filming in a real supernatural stage, would be cool. Great job!
elleran1969 chapter 12 . 6/30/2011
Cool love protective shit kickin Dean.
judyann chapter 12 . 6/29/2011
loved it. Great story! Enjoyed the story so much and honestly hate to see it go! Not sure which one for you to try next but sure it will be good!
casammy chapter 12 . 6/29/2011
Excellent, since always! Dean, wonderful great brother the only one that can protect and take care like to sammy and do that this always well, I like this dean who leaves of side john and stays next to sammy. I like the fic of a dean who meets that must take care of a small sammy or probably a teen sammy through the fault of some charm
huge sg1 fan chapter 12 . 6/29/2011
i have enjoyed reading this story. the ride has been great. i'm sad to see this story come to an end but i can't wait to read more from you. :)
BranchSuper chapter 12 . 6/29/2011
Nice closure to this fic. It's a good read!
jayfeather63 chapter 12 . 6/29/2011
You know ive read so many different fanfics and not one can i recall has the brothers stay at an apartment together at glad you had sam stop dean from killing john he probably would have regrtted this the ending?Or do you have more in store foe sam and dean. -J
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 12 . 6/29/2011
Ending is not random at all, it's perfect. Great story. Loved it. Our boys together. All is well with the world.