Reviews for Kissing Quinn Fabray
Fan chapter 2 . 9/7
How can I just be reading about this now? How did O not find this in the past? So absolutely amazing. I love it.
Fan chapter 1 . 9/5
Omg. This!
Heartsnevermend chapter 1 . 4/14
Great
You make my heart happy.
anunleashedmind chapter 6 . 3/9
*sigh* beautiful it's just a damn beautiful story. bloody well done!
anunleashedmind chapter 2 . 3/9
Another fantastic chapter. So beautiful
anunleashedmind chapter 1 . 3/9
Wonderful start to this story. You handled second person narrative beautifully and effortlessly. Well done.
Hey,

found this Story today and read it all at once.
One word: unbelivable!
So amazing! The chemistry between the two...you described it so well!
Love this Story!

Hope that you maybe continue the Story!
Thanks a lot for this wonderful romance!

Kisses!
Jade chapter 1 . 12/3/2017
I luv it
wolfysmaozy chapter 6 . 11/15/2017
that was awesome bloody brilliant thank you hope you do continue to do more of this verse please
ihatebrochel chapter 6 . 9/26/2017
this was the first fanfic I have ever read and every single time I read it, it feels like the first time. you are honestly so talenred and I can't wait until you write more in the future
Guest chapter 6 . 9/23/2017
So...I know that this was finished years ago, but I just recently discovered the wonderful world of Faberry and this amazing story. I had the overwhelming need to let you know that this was so beautifully written and the emotions that you were able to evoke were mind blowing. I just wanted to thank you for the time and dedication you have put towards this. :) this has made my week.
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
This was so good! Finn was definitely out of line with that comment. I'm glad Q took care of her. :) Also, I finally know what p.m. stands for and it's cause of you, so thank you, haha. :)
Robert12774 chapter 6 . 7/3/2016
Great story
Robert12774 chapter 4 . 6/25/2016
Im really enjoying your writting and this story