Reviews for Kissing Quinn Fabray
Jade chapter 1 . 12/3
I luv it
wolfysmaozy chapter 6 . 11/15
that was awesome bloody brilliant thank you hope you do continue to do more of this verse please
ihatebrochel chapter 6 . 9/26
this was the first fanfic I have ever read and every single time I read it, it feels like the first time. you are honestly so talenred and I can't wait until you write more in the future
So...I know that this was finished years ago, but I just recently discovered the wonderful world of Faberry and this amazing story. I had the overwhelming need to let you know that this was so beautifully written and the emotions that you were able to evoke were mind blowing. I just wanted to thank you for the time and dedication you have put towards this. :) this has made my week.
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
This was so good! Finn was definitely out of line with that comment. I'm glad Q took care of her. :) Also, I finally know what p.m. stands for and it's cause of you, so thank you, haha. :)
Robert12774 chapter 6 . 7/3/2016
Great story
Robert12774 chapter 4 . 6/25/2016
Im really enjoying your writting and this story
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
Time and time again, I always come back to this story. It was one of the first fanfic stories I had ever read. And will be one of my favorites. Thanks for keeping it up on this site!
Justxenjoyingxthexride chapter 1 . 2/18/2016
hey i love this story but i was really wondering what happened to your other story when all that you touch tumbles down? i loved that story so much itwas amazing
Ahyah chapter 6 . 11/24/2015
I thought this was so beautifully written that I THOROUGHLY enjoyed it. My only wish is for it to be longer but then again that might have taken away from the awesomeness that was written. A great read.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/19/2015
Good job like it :-)
azbiel chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
I don't have a account on here but when I read this I had to review you wrote this story perfectly and you probably are doing amazing things right now and are very busy person I completly understand but oh boy would I be ever so grateful and make my whole life for any sort of sequel this thing is killing me it was written so perfectly and all I want is more Quinn protecting Rachel at school or anything really anything. I adore this story so much and u did such a perfect job sequel or not. But I know its years later but oh man any hope at all for sequel?also if u have a tumblr i love to fallow u hope that's not creepy.
Qendgame chapter 6 . 9/12/2015
Perfect story and perfectly written.
Would definitely read a sequel to this!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
SEQUEL!
MathildeM chapter 6 . 3/19/2015
I love it !
And the way you started this story is just perfect. How Quinn hold her... All their love is just magnificient :o)
Of course i would like to read more, and more, but i like how you ended it, coming out in school and the slushie incident.
This story is SO romantic !
Thank you for sharing !