Reviews for Kissing Quinn Fabray
Robert12774 chapter 6 . 7/3
Great story
Robert12774 chapter 4 . 6/25
Im really enjoying your writting and this story
Time and time again, I always come back to this story. It was one of the first fanfic stories I had ever read. And will be one of my favorites. Thanks for keeping it up on this site!
Justxenjoyingxthexride chapter 1 . 2/18
hey i love this story but i was really wondering what happened to your other story when all that you touch tumbles down? i loved that story so much itwas amazing
Ahyah chapter 6 . 11/24/2015
I thought this was so beautifully written that I THOROUGHLY enjoyed it. My only wish is for it to be longer but then again that might have taken away from the awesomeness that was written. A great read.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/19/2015
Good job like it :-)
azbiel chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
I don't have a account on here but when I read this I had to review you wrote this story perfectly and you probably are doing amazing things right now and are very busy person I completly understand but oh boy would I be ever so grateful and make my whole life for any sort of sequel this thing is killing me it was written so perfectly and all I want is more Quinn protecting Rachel at school or anything really anything. I adore this story so much and u did such a perfect job sequel or not. But I know its years later but oh man any hope at all for sequel?also if u have a tumblr i love to fallow u hope that's not creepy.
Qendgame chapter 6 . 9/12/2015
Perfect story and perfectly written.
Would definitely read a sequel to this!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
SEQUEL!
MathildeM chapter 6 . 3/19/2015
I love it !
And the way you started this story is just perfect. How Quinn hold her... All their love is just magnificient :o)
Of course i would like to read more, and more, but i like how you ended it, coming out in school and the slushie incident.
This story is SO romantic !
Thank you for sharing !
Charbroiil chapter 6 . 1/20/2015
I really liked this. Although I do wish it was longer. It was interesting and a little sad to read a fic where Santana wasn't at all supportive. Despite that I would definitely read a sequel. Hint hint. ;)
Stuffoutsidethetardis chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
Hey, I absolutely adore your fics but I think I remember there being more that you've written. I've recently rejoined the Glee fandom and I felt really sad that I couldn't reread all of your fics. I was wondering if maybe you have them stored for download somewhere! It's okay if you don't, would just be a shame ;) Love, Isa.
guest chapter 6 . 1/16/2015
Hoping for another story, continuation if this one. What'll b Finn's reaction? Will sue & other cheerios accept Rachel? Maybe she can give some comment one practice & sue will b impressed.
malexfaith chapter 6 . 1/14/2015
This is amazing. So raw and passionate. I love it. Thanks heaps for sharing
ShadowCub chapter 6 . 12/21/2014
And Santana is a gigantic bitch and the real world will show her no one is going to tolerate her ass.