Reviews for Kissing Quinn Fabray
Ahyah chapter 6 . 11/24
I thought this was so beautifully written that I THOROUGHLY enjoyed it. My only wish is for it to be longer but then again that might have taken away from the awesomeness that was written. A great read.
Good job like it :-)
azbiel chapter 1 . 10/26
I don't have a account on here but when I read this I had to review you wrote this story perfectly and you probably are doing amazing things right now and are very busy person I completly understand but oh boy would I be ever so grateful and make my whole life for any sort of sequel this thing is killing me it was written so perfectly and all I want is more Quinn protecting Rachel at school or anything really anything. I adore this story so much and u did such a perfect job sequel or not. But I know its years later but oh man any hope at all for sequel?also if u have a tumblr i love to fallow u hope that's not creepy.
Qendgame chapter 6 . 9/12
Perfect story and perfectly written.
Would definitely read a sequel to this!
MathildeM chapter 6 . 3/19
I love it !
And the way you started this story is just perfect. How Quinn hold her... All their love is just magnificient :o)
Of course i would like to read more, and more, but i like how you ended it, coming out in school and the slushie incident.
This story is SO romantic !
Thank you for sharing !
Charbroiil chapter 6 . 1/20
I really liked this. Although I do wish it was longer. It was interesting and a little sad to read a fic where Santana wasn't at all supportive. Despite that I would definitely read a sequel. Hint hint. ;)
Stuffoutsidethetardis chapter 1 . 1/18
Hey, I absolutely adore your fics but I think I remember there being more that you've written. I've recently rejoined the Glee fandom and I felt really sad that I couldn't reread all of your fics. I was wondering if maybe you have them stored for download somewhere! It's okay if you don't, would just be a shame ;) Love, Isa.
guest chapter 6 . 1/16
Hoping for another story, continuation if this one. What'll b Finn's reaction? Will sue & other cheerios accept Rachel? Maybe she can give some comment one practice & sue will b impressed.
malexfaith chapter 6 . 1/14
This is amazing. So raw and passionate. I love it. Thanks heaps for sharing
ShadowCub chapter 6 . 12/21/2014
And Santana is a gigantic bitch and the real world will show her no one is going to tolerate her ass.
chloe owenson chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
faberry are cute together i wish I was datin them but I can't becuse they won't konw me yet rachel and quinn love you I hope you will be mine forever please be mine i don't have girlfriend yet
QuinnFann chapter 6 . 11/12/2014
Amazingly sweet story... so sad that we haven't heard from you since- but thank you!
JasperFGhost chapter 6 . 10/13/2014
I just recently come across this, and it was such a cute little story. I would love to see an epilogue or sequel!
JokersLastLaugh chapter 6 . 10/13/2014
This was a good story and I enjoyed reading it.