Reviews for Kissing Quinn Fabray
Guest chapter 6 . 3/5/2012
Best four-day journey I've read yet.
imaferrari chapter 6 . 3/5/2012
Super story. When I finally saw the update, I was thrilled. I'll keep a look out for others, particularly in this universe. Thank you!
ToQuinnWithLove chapter 2 . 3/5/2012
Ahh I love this story- so well written and interesting. Great Job. One question though- what was the whole thing about the boys locker room? Did I miss something in the show or...? Coul you explain that? Thanks so much- and great story :)
Lils J. Keald chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Is there a reason you decided to writte it in second person? Just curious. Great fic btw.
HuGyWuGy chapter 6 . 3/5/2012
beautiful. thank you for sharing that. :))
xxDark Angel Babyxx chapter 6 . 3/5/2012
Please update ASAP! This is amazing! It has so much potential! Keep going !
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 6 . 3/5/2012
Very bizarre that I said your name to a friend because I was picking her up from a bar this weekend and that made me think of your story and then you update. Life is strange. Anyway very nice chapter. I liked how realistic it was and the emotions were great. Thanks for writing it. All very in character, even if Quinn isn't usually that open, I think the point is she wants to be with Rachel, almost as though she can't help herself because Rachel Berry is such an endearingly good person.
AleatoirePerson chapter 6 . 3/5/2012
It's over *-*

It's sweet, charming, beautiful and lovely all together.

I'm glad they're over okay...better yet, that their beginning was so epic and simple, and by the same time...sad it's over.

Hopefully we will have one shots concerning this story in the future? *-*

It was a lovely trip, thank for giving it to us.
Gem star chapter 6 . 3/5/2012
More more more! I seriously need more of this

Story it's amazing! Beautifully written! I really hope u do a another!
Gem star chapter 6 . 3/5/2012
More more more! I seriously need more of this

Story it's amazing! Beautifully written! I really hope u do a another!
Nightlancer600 chapter 6 . 3/5/2012
So much emotion! I can't handle it! There needs to be multiple yous so that we can all have our own personal romantic partner! Such a great ending to this wonderful story. I can't believe that I didn't come across this one earlier. I loved every bit of it and I can't wait for the next thing you post on this site. Until then!
Nightlancer600 chapter 5 . 3/5/2012
This was such a great chapter full of adorably cute moments. I know I've said that in most of the reviews, but I can't help it. It's the truth! They are so perfect together. And you're ability to write romance is almost unfair to us readers. I'm sad that I'm going to be moving on to the last chapter, but I must read it. You'll hear from me again real soon!
Nightlancer600 chapter 4 . 3/5/2012
Ok, so you know the movie 'Despicable Me'. There's the one line said by the little girl about the unicorn, "It's so fluffy I'm gonna die!" That's me after reading this chapter. My insides just exploded from the gooey amazingness that was Quinn and Rachel's first date. I do apologize for getting the numbering wrong in the last review. But onwards to chapter 5!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/5/2012
This chapter was too adorable! It was so cute. Quinn being all romantic and cute and adorable and romantic! My insides are all mushy and gushy because it's sooooooooooooo cute! How are you writing all this amazing stuff? I mean, do you come up with it or get it from somewhere? My heart is just melting along with Rachel's at what Quinn's saying. I'm gonna move onto the next chapter. The date is gonna kill me. I just know it. But there's only one way to find out. I'll see you at the end of Chapter 3.
Nightlancer600 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Okay, so I just came across your story right now. Even though it's completed, I'm going to review every chapter. So expect another 5 reviews after this one. Plus an favorite story alert, and an author alert. Just saying. Now, for this chapter. It was beautiful. I don't think I've ever read a story that had Rachel and Quinn begin a romantic relationship quite like this. But I loved ever minute of it and it was all so fantastically written. I'm gonna move on to chapter 2 now. See you in a bit!
675 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »