Reviews for Kissing Quinn Fabray
L chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
"Kissing quinn fabray" is just perfect. I honestly love every chapter, especially the first ones. Flawless. I hope that you'll follow this story or this characters at some point because it's too perfect to end here. Not much more to say, just congrats and thank you for an awesome story!
Yay chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
So wonderful. So, so wonderful. Thank you for writing this and sharing it with everyone. What a great journey.
agarza1538 chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
The chapter had me worried there a little while but thank you for happy ending. I look forward to reading more of this verse because how can you not love them together. Maybe at some point santana will get her head out her ass. Thank you
Itsinyourimagination chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
oh, i had a little panic attack there. god they break my heart, cause they are both so insecure and afraid. they've been alone, and they just want someone to love them, and here they've found each other, but hearts can be broken so easily. i love them tho, and i love how they just seem to calm each other down, and how they are learning to know each other. love it.
sinanna chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
Howdy - You're right, ending stories can be a challenge, but you've managed this one with great style and grace :) And more tenderness than is usually to be found in these tales. Thanks for an exception journey with these two.
wagner710 chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
I love Quinn in this story! I hope Rachel can start to trust Quinn.

Update soon!
lealover chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
Aww this was one of my fave faberry stories ever, so glad you finally finished it, absolutely loved it, you are so talented, love all your fics:-)
SAMLivesHere chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
Amazing Final Chapter! This entire story is fantastic!
theworld.isgonnaknow.yourname chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
Wow, Jesus, I don't know what my heart was doing all through that.

I'm glad Quinn can understand that she's going to have to really work for Rachel's trust because for a second there, even I thought it was going to be a set up. Obviously the mind is a very powerful and fragile thing, everything going through Rachel's head made me believe what she was thinking was true even though I knew it wasn't.

It was so happy at first but it probably was too much too soon. It makes me wonder if Quinn was genuinely that confident with everything that happened with them at school. I'm thinking not, but she did a good job anyway.

Santana can go to hell.

I was worried for a bit that you were going to give this a bad ending and I am SO glad that you didn't because that would have broken my heart beyond repair. You know what I think of this fic, how much your words affect me, I needed that ending to be happy! So thank you.

Okay so maybe it wasn't like, happy happy but it wasn't bad or sad. It was content and that's better than bad. They know they've got a rough ride ahead of them but they'll make it through together :) I just hope it doesn't take so long for Rachel to really see how much she means to Quinn.

It'll be hard but they'll get there.

Now I'm going to go mourn the ending of this story.

Gaah, I loved this so much. Thank you.
SuperGleek18 chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
GOD, YOU ALMOST HAD ME CRYING FOR A SECOND WITH THAT BATHROOM SCENE. IT SUCKS THAT RACHEL DOESN'T TRUST QUINN COMPLETELY YET, BUT IT'S UNDERSTANDABLE. ONE WEEKEND CAN'T JUST MAGICALLY FIX ALL THE PROBLEMS THEY'VE HAD. THEY'RE GOING TO HAVE TO WORK HARD AND FIGHT FOR EACH OTHER. I HAVE REALLY ENJOYED THIS STORY. I CAN'T WAIT FOR WHATEVER YOU WRITE NEXT :)
TrustInFaith chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
I loved it. Post again soon.
S8105 chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
OMG this is the BEST thing ever. I hope hope hope that you decide on a writing more of these two because i am in LOVE with them. Amazing job!
ProfessorSpork chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
YOU PSYCHED ME OUT. AND I'D BE ANGRY, BUT I FELL FOR IT.

Way to be as misleading about this as you possibly could. But honestly, seeing it for what it is, it is in every way the logical conclusion this whole story led up to. It could never have been easier than this, and I don't think I was unreasonable to expect it to be even harder.

But wow, though. KQF is complete. End of an era.
mixtapesandcellmates chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
I'm glad you wrapped this story up. Good chapter. It was nice to see Quinn the strong one.
your.kat chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
Wow. I was so blown away and excited to see a KQF update in my inbox this morning. Quite literally the PERFECT way to start my day. I thank you for that. And sweetheart, my goodness! You've killed me - both with heart-wrenching trust issues and beautifully written, perfectly executed, intimate moments between them. I loved it. And I honestly think my heart hurt the most when you said Rachel was off-key. Rachel Berry does /not/ sing off key - that's when I knew shit was cray.

Wonderful ending to a wonderful journey. Thank you so much for sharing your words with this fandom.

-Molly