Reviews for Kissing Quinn Fabray
Maddy6645 chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
Well f**k... I... f**k... wow.

I don't tend to leave reviews to anyone because I'm so socially awkward that the most I can ever leave is the sentence above, but I just wanted to send you it to you because your writing in this story, and every one you post for that matter, leaves me kind of speechless. I'm reading WATYTTD as well and you have this amazing gift that just sucks the reader into this other world that not all writers can accomplish to such an extent. You get us to feel every emotion that the character does and whilst that can be utterly heart wrenching at times, it's kind of astonishing and makes for an amazing reading experience. I actually went back and read through the first 5 chapters recently and realised as I was doing so that I could read them over a hundred times and still have my breath taken away by the beauty in the words, something I could only say for The Great Gatsby and Romeo & Juliet. You probably think I'm exaggerating, but you'd only be underestimating your talent if you do so.

So yeah, that's all... I'm gonna go back to being the voiceless reader now and crawl back into my cave. :)
lovincookiemonsterz chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
oh god. so good. you had me in tears almost throughout the whole thing. LOVE IT ;D
Sam chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
Amazing, as always. Seriously consider getting anything original you may write published, I have a feeling you could be a best seller. I've never seen anyone write with the emotion that you are able to portray. Keep up the amazing work!
fallendarknight86 chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
I am saddened this fic has come to an end, but I loved every chapter and of course Rachel has a hard time trusting Quinn's feelings for her. I am glad Quinn stayed and didn't leave her just because she had been hurt, it proves how much she really cares for Rachel. Love it! Sequel maybe?
srortiz87 chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
i loved loved loved loved loved loved lovedloved loved lovedloved loved loved loved this story so much.
HighwayMagickUnicorn chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
Final chapter? :'( Honestly one of the best Faberry fics out there!
Alexawynters chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
that last bit was so cute and fluffay i felt nauseated. job well done _ i want to roll in the fluffayness..fluff fluff fluff fluff
CharlieTheCAG chapter 5 . 3/2/2012
I'm not certain I've ever read anything so wonderful in my entire life. I think I cried a little from pure happiness and love! Yep, definitely crying.
Ilianalovee chapter 5 . 2/22/2012
I just LOVE this story,update soon.
I need KQF chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
I'm so in love with this fic.

What should I need to do to make you update this fic?...Please...Do you want me to beg? Ok...Do you want me to trend?...#KissingQuinnFabraySoonPlease...OMG! Please come back.

Baci and tchau :D
BunnyPancakes chapter 5 . 2/18/2012
D:

Why has this not been updated? :(

Such a great story. Please come back!

I'm just going to hang on to the small sliver of a chance that you will one day (hopefully soon) update this, and so I'm adding this to my story alerts.
Dandan chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Why did you stopped updating this fic?

This fic is mind blowing, tender, sweet, just perfect...I really wanna discover where this fanfic is gonna lead us. I don't wanna pressure you but please come back and update soon. Thank you :D
allInAday chapter 5 . 2/12/2012
This story is so beautiful. I hope you return to it one day
Tzel chapter 5 . 2/9/2012
I really like this story, but I really dislike the back-and-forth point of view in this chapter. Please go back to the original format; it makes the story a lot easier to follow.
anon chapter 5 . 2/6/2012
are u gonna update ever again :(
675 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »