Reviews for Kissing Quinn Fabray
skiescouldbe chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
GOD, what a wonderful thing to wake up too. Loved it. Going to reread the previous chapters later. I love this verse bc the Quinn we have here has so much conviction, and still feels very much in character. Rachel's insecurities do as well. Loved it! One of my all time favourites for sure.
lovering chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
I'm gonna go and blubber now. When I come back, I'll be sure to type a coherent review.

****

OH MY GAWD THIS WAS SO CUTE AND SO SAD AND THEN SO CUTE AGAIN MY EMOTIONS WHAT ARE THEY DOING?

...this wasn't very coherent at all, but I can't bring myself to care because OH MY GAWD.
Princesakarlita411 chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwww
on-in-at chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
slow...

fucking...

clap...
lonelyrainbow chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
oh my god, endless creys :''') this was beautiful and awesome and sweet and jasdhfkjgklykg. Thank you!
M001 chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
soo sweet *_*
Abnab chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
Great chapter! If you weren't already one of my author alerts I would be adding you so fast. Thanks for all the pretty pretty words.
TheDucksInTheHat chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Amazing, as always. I have a feeling I'm going to be re-reading this fic for a long, long time. 3
tvfanatic1012 chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
ahhh yes another chapter! loved it!
Maddy6645 chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
Well f**k... I... f**k... wow.

I don't tend to leave reviews to anyone because I'm so socially awkward that the most I can ever leave is the sentence above, but I just wanted to send you it to you because your writing in this story, and every one you post for that matter, leaves me kind of speechless. I'm reading WATYTTD as well and you have this amazing gift that just sucks the reader into this other world that not all writers can accomplish to such an extent. You get us to feel every emotion that the character does and whilst that can be utterly heart wrenching at times, it's kind of astonishing and makes for an amazing reading experience. I actually went back and read through the first 5 chapters recently and realised as I was doing so that I could read them over a hundred times and still have my breath taken away by the beauty in the words, something I could only say for The Great Gatsby and Romeo & Juliet. You probably think I'm exaggerating, but you'd only be underestimating your talent if you do so.

So yeah, that's all... I'm gonna go back to being the voiceless reader now and crawl back into my cave. :)
lovincookiemonsterz chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
oh god. so good. you had me in tears almost throughout the whole thing. LOVE IT ;D
Sam chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
Amazing, as always. Seriously consider getting anything original you may write published, I have a feeling you could be a best seller. I've never seen anyone write with the emotion that you are able to portray. Keep up the amazing work!
fallendarknight86 chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
I am saddened this fic has come to an end, but I loved every chapter and of course Rachel has a hard time trusting Quinn's feelings for her. I am glad Quinn stayed and didn't leave her just because she had been hurt, it proves how much she really cares for Rachel. Love it! Sequel maybe?
srortiz87 chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
i loved loved loved loved loved loved lovedloved loved lovedloved loved loved loved this story so much.
HighwayMagickUnicorn chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
Final chapter? :'( Honestly one of the best Faberry fics out there!
684 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »