Reviews for Kissing Quinn Fabray
Alexawynters chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
that last bit was so cute and fluffay i felt nauseated. job well done _ i want to roll in the fluffayness..fluff fluff fluff fluff
CharlieTheCAG chapter 5 . 3/2/2012
I'm not certain I've ever read anything so wonderful in my entire life. I think I cried a little from pure happiness and love! Yep, definitely crying.
Ilianalovee chapter 5 . 2/22/2012
I just LOVE this story,update soon.
I need KQF chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
I'm so in love with this fic.

What should I need to do to make you update this fic?...Please...Do you want me to beg? Ok...Do you want me to trend?...#KissingQuinnFabraySoonPlease...OMG! Please come back.

Baci and tchau :D
BunnyPancakes chapter 5 . 2/18/2012
D:

Why has this not been updated? :(

Such a great story. Please come back!

I'm just going to hang on to the small sliver of a chance that you will one day (hopefully soon) update this, and so I'm adding this to my story alerts.
Dandan chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Why did you stopped updating this fic?

This fic is mind blowing, tender, sweet, just perfect...I really wanna discover where this fanfic is gonna lead us. I don't wanna pressure you but please come back and update soon. Thank you :D
allInAday chapter 5 . 2/12/2012
This story is so beautiful. I hope you return to it one day
Tzel chapter 5 . 2/9/2012
I really like this story, but I really dislike the back-and-forth point of view in this chapter. Please go back to the original format; it makes the story a lot easier to follow.
anon chapter 5 . 2/6/2012
are u gonna update ever again :(
Guest chapter 5 . 2/5/2012
Update asap please :D
iseelesbians chapter 5 . 1/30/2012
I know this story has probably been discontinued but I'd like to beg, yes beg, you to consider updating/finishing it. It truly is one of the cutest faberry fics I've read. It's well written and tour writing style is refreshing. So pretty pretty please consider updating!
Lindsay chapter 5 . 1/26/2012
Please please continue this! I absolutely love it! I can't remember the last time I've been so enthralled with a fanfic story :)
malenn chapter 5 . 1/26/2012
Oh my! I NEED the next chapter!
twhiteex chapter 5 . 1/25/2012
Wow! This is so good, please update asap! :)
d80p chapter 2 . 1/22/2012