Reviews for Kissing Quinn Fabray
blueashke chapter 5 . 8/7/2011
Gaaaaaaaaah, I love it. Seriously I love the contrast between the two, and this is just the most amazing happy and fluffy story and you just need to keep writing it forever and ever and I just MIGHT forgive you for not updating that other story that you know I love.

I vote for things to go mostly well at school.
heyalove chapter 5 . 8/7/2011
God, this is amazing! I LOVE it! Truly truly wonderful story. I love it when you update, and I can't wait for the next one. I hope this story goes on for a while, because I really don't want it to end, and feel that you can take it in so many different directions! Brilliant, beautiful and bloody awesome :-)
Nonchalant187 chapter 5 . 8/7/2011
You are truly a wonderful writer. I very much enjoy reading this
lovesaves chapter 5 . 8/7/2011
You are seriously an amazing writer. And I'm glad Rachel and Quinn didn't sleep together so quickly.
Tracy Winston chapter 5 . 8/7/2011
Remarkable as always :D I was intrigued with how you broke up the POVs, something I think worked very well for the different elements of Saturday night/Sunday. I cannot wait to see how Monday at school goes for the girls, especially since Finn is bound to make an ass of himself ("I'm sorry, Rach, but you're kind of a bitch, too" or something equally moronic) and for the reactions of glee clubbers and various school people alike.

I cannot wait to see where it goes from here!
Abnab chapter 5 . 8/7/2011
these two are the cutest fricking things! great chapter!
momo0424 chapter 5 . 8/7/2011
This is really good! Once I started reading this, I couldn't stop. Awesome fic! Can't wait to read more :)
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
This is a review for ch 5 but I forgot to mention the part about how Quinn broke her own heart so her daughter could have a better life was incredibly touching and something I never considered birth mothers so go through, though obviously Quinn did. Its nice you touched on that because they certainly don't on glee (which is frustrating)but being that I'm adopted its more that I've rarely considered a birth mother's perspective. Its simple-you get used to the feeling that you weren't wanted and you were given up and very likely a mistake so you're limited to view the woman who gave birth to you. But I liked that that one line had a lot of depth to it.
skiescouldbe chapter 5 . 8/7/2011
LOOOOOOVED this chapter.
gleefaberry chapter 5 . 8/7/2011
I feel like this fic is like a painted picture. There's not anyway to pick it apart and say "this is my favorite." It's all a just one whole picture...kind of like the photos Hiram took, which I loved because Rachel made Quinn love photos taken of her!

Great job!
Scarlet chapter 5 . 8/7/2011
That was really beautiful. I've never been one for endings, but I love the way you round up your chapters. Your final descriptions are always so touching. Please keep writing this fic; I've been anxiously awaiting this update ever since I finished reading the one before!
truelovepooh chapter 5 . 8/7/2011
"I try to remember the last time anyone in my family held hands. I can't think of one time. And the adults never spoke to the children like Hiram and Leroy are speaking (and listening) to Rachel. Like she's an actual contributor to the family. It's so foreign to me."

This made me want to cry and laugh at the same time, it's so Quinn I just ache for her. Loved this chapter, your words are always beautiful.
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 5 . 8/7/2011
This is going to be a random review. This sentence I simply liked because it was amusing and worded well-It's hard to be formal when there's a large black man crooning Stevie Wonder into his flatware.

I think Quinn greatly worries about how she comes off to people and so this was cute-"Quinn, he's gone and—"

"Rachel, that was mortifying."

And I love how they can both be on the same level and joke at the same time"You dated the quarterback."

I stare at her this time. Now she's just being crazy. "So did you," I tell her.

Now then, I have to say I loved that you express issues of who they are as people. Quinn more so because she's pretty and popular but doesn't want to be. And I think on the show she doesn't even like being a cheerleader which you mention here and I think that's realistic. Its nice to show how much people are labeled. Quinn is seen as just the head cheerleader and she wants to be seen as more and I think its beautiful that rachel is willing to look beyond the surface, unlike so many others. The breakfast scene was great because it can be jarring to witness openness, love and support. I've been to people's houses and thought-this cannot be real, they're so supportive. Interesting. I love how Rachel's fathers are accepting. I also think its great that because rachel and Quinn are smart they're matched well and on the same page. Lastly-your story almost makes me want to be in a relationship because its so hopefull and sweet and about comforting one another/growing as people. But then I remember that I'm not a fan of people and don't have the time. So I hope to read more soon, nice update.
themetrosexualllama chapter 5 . 8/7/2011
I really liked this chapter, and the fact that it's different. And I really, REALLY like the fact that you didn't have the go all the way. Because I feel like that would've just ruined everything. D: The whole interaction about what'll happen Monday and the Berry Family/Quinn scenes were great. Update whenever you have time.
lonelyrainbow chapter 5 . 8/7/2011
alksnjlkkjjkhlljladsd omg this story, i can't even :') i love it so much! Can't wait for the next!
675 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »