Reviews for Kissing Quinn Fabray
Kino karutta-chan chapter 5 . 8/8/2011
It's scary how good this it. Seriously why are you so good at this?
mykes chapter 5 . 8/8/2011
This is intense! But I feel like this is the infatuation phase of their relationship. Would this fizzle out as quick as it started?
leah5 chapter 5 . 8/7/2011
This story is so amazing! They're so adorable!:) and I like the way you wrote the last chapter .. I can't wait for the next update!
your.kat chapter 5 . 8/7/2011
Oh hi there.

So... I know I've mentioned it to you before, but (in short) I am the farthest thing from a "romantic" that you could probably ever get. I write romance, sure - and I enjoy that, I do. And better yet, I write it in such a way that I HOPE is believable.

And the beautiful thing about your story is that - with every word - you take a situation that should be nearly impossible, and you make someone who doesn't believe in eternal love believe in YOUR WORDS. Because no, I don't have to believe in "forever", but it is more than a little lovely to believe in Faberry.

And your Faberry, baby, is one of the best.

andthanksforallthefish chapter 5 . 8/7/2011
The squee sounds I make when reading this fic are sort of unbearable.

They're just so fucking CUTE, and totally in love. And your makeout scenes? SO HOT. Good grief. Like, usually it takes some clothing removal to make me feel a little awkward reading fanfic in public, and all you do is describe Rachel sucking on Quinn's neck and I'm like "Check, please, need a cold shower." Damn, woman.

I love the switch between second person for Rachel and first person for Quinn. It might have just felt like a necessary move but it works, to me.
Willowfan chapter 5 . 8/7/2011
your writing perfectly captures the very intense emotions they are supposed to. It's not rushed, it's not is just perfect. I commend you. WELL done and beautiful.
piecesofyourheart chapter 5 . 8/7/2011
AWWWWW! This is just too damn romantical! I love it! Seriously someone can get diabetes from reading a chapter of this. And Even a badass like me can admit, that this is nothing short of awesome.
cms519 chapter 5 . 8/7/2011
The gentleness of this story is what makes it so special. They are so sweet and careful with each other. I'm not sure you intended this to be a long story but I am looking forward to seeing how you handle them at school.

On another note, I love the way you use Hiram's photos. My all time fav fic is a Gilmore Girls one called What She Keeps by Avery. It is entirely told in photo descriptions and then flashbacks of the stories behind the photos. I strongly rec it. It is beautifully written and interestingly done.

Looking forward to more of this lovely fic.
agarza1538 chapter 5 . 8/7/2011
Such a great story the jumping pov only got a little confusing in the middle one or twice when I wasn't sure which pov we had switched to. Other than that loved it. Thank you
blueashke chapter 5 . 8/7/2011
Gaaaaaaaaah, I love it. Seriously I love the contrast between the two, and this is just the most amazing happy and fluffy story and you just need to keep writing it forever and ever and I just MIGHT forgive you for not updating that other story that you know I love.

I vote for things to go mostly well at school.
heyalove chapter 5 . 8/7/2011
God, this is amazing! I LOVE it! Truly truly wonderful story. I love it when you update, and I can't wait for the next one. I hope this story goes on for a while, because I really don't want it to end, and feel that you can take it in so many different directions! Brilliant, beautiful and bloody awesome :-)
Nonchalant187 chapter 5 . 8/7/2011
You are truly a wonderful writer. I very much enjoy reading this
lovesaves chapter 5 . 8/7/2011
You are seriously an amazing writer. And I'm glad Rachel and Quinn didn't sleep together so quickly.
Tracy Winston chapter 5 . 8/7/2011
Remarkable as always :D I was intrigued with how you broke up the POVs, something I think worked very well for the different elements of Saturday night/Sunday. I cannot wait to see how Monday at school goes for the girls, especially since Finn is bound to make an ass of himself ("I'm sorry, Rach, but you're kind of a bitch, too" or something equally moronic) and for the reactions of glee clubbers and various school people alike.

I cannot wait to see where it goes from here!
Abnab chapter 5 . 8/7/2011
these two are the cutest fricking things! great chapter!
684 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »