Reviews for Kissing Quinn Fabray
thatswhenyouloseyourself chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
OMG that story makes me feel so good! it's so romantic and magic..
piecesofyourheart chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
OMG! this is the most amazing piece of Faberry fiction I've ever read! This is so amazing, the romantic notions of Quinn and the emotions that flow between them both is There is truly no words for what you're writing. It's just that beautiful. Thank you for sharing what you've written so far. I eagerly await your next update
InMyDreamsFluffy chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
This chapter was so cute and so damn sexy all at the same time! :-D Oh can't wait to see this date night!
blueashke chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
I'm loving this story dear. I'm waiting on a certain OTHER story to be updated, but in the mean time this is lovely. And so cute!
kiarcheo chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
Yup, definetely loving this story
theworld.isgonnaknow.yourname chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
I demand that you write at least twenty chapters to this fic. It is STUNNING. I am, again, left speechless.

I adore how damn deep they both get with their words and how they feel. It's perfect.

I love that just simple acts of touching can light such a fire in them both, but I love it even more that they are both trying to hold back from going further just yet. I loved how you explained how at least one of them needs to be in control.

I had a bit of an internal freak out when Rachel was panicking and Quinn was holding on for dear life. I LOVE fics that get deep in emotion and love... but there's such a thin line between, like... being happy in love and finding the dark side of love. The dark side where they over-analyze things. The side that eventually pushes away the one you love because of your insecurities.

I hope this finishes with us seeing their insecurities being cured, rather than them taking over. This is the beginning of something beautiful between and for them.

They're good for each other. They balance each other out. They just simply work.

Thank you for the update :) Can't wait for the next. x
LivinginBedlam chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
This is so unbelievably cute! I'm excited for their date but apprehensive at the same time. Mostly excited though :D
grangergirl22 chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
This story is so cute! It make me smile and want to watch Peter Pan.
Alexawynters chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
oh my god. im sure youve heard this before but i want to date this fic, romance this fic, marry this fic and settle down and have kids with it. more pleeeeeease
devildoc35 chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
You have a way of writing that is addicting, thank you!
ChelleBL chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
OMGlee! Keep going, this story is absolutely amazing. You had me hooked after a paragraph in the first chapter and now I can't wait to find out what happens. Please please write more, you are awesome!
lectora13 chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
Ugh puking rainbows. This is the most beautiful piece of faberry fanfiction ever written. Every update takes my breath away.
Matrevir chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
This is one of the best Faberry fics I've read. You mix the fluff with sexy and I can't wait for more
Kitfah chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
Oh the flutters! I love this story so much!I'm so happy you decided to make it longer!
nightcuddler chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
You are a very gifted writer and thank you so much for continuing this one shot. Love the romantic Quinn, Her and Rachel are a perfect fit for each other. One grounds the other or they fly together at the same time. The best way to describe it is pure and simple LOVE.
680 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 42 .. Last Next »