Reviews for Kissing Quinn Fabray
CJtheCregg chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
Awesome :D Beyond awesome. I am so glad that all of the pressure we put on you forced you to write more ;)

That one parter was begging to be continued.. glad to see that there is more to come!

(My favourite part, is that everytime you update, I get to reread the entire thing from the beginning again!)
ProfessorSpork chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
"You turn and press a kiss to her temple. A fleeting connection between temple and worship flickers in your brain, and you wonder how to describe the correlation, what you feel."

The entirety of this story is beautiful and true and amazing, but these lines? BREATHTAKING. An intricacy of language I've never noticed before. Just. Wow.
HighwayMagickUnicorn chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
My GOODNESS! You're story is just perfect! Beautiful ! :D can't wait for their date!
Cocoa-pop chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
Wow! This is so amazing! Great story :) please update soon!
Jawsia chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
You really don't need to worry! This chapter is living up to the first and the second one. Giving more insight to the thoughts of both girls is both, fascinating and "hauling" the reader more in the situation. Thank you so much for the third chapter. I am so looking forward to "maybe one more chapter, possibly two before it wraps up", if I may quote you on this. :-)

J.
Speak Volumes Silently chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
Never have I ever seen so many Peter Pan references! It makes me smile :) I love this story so much, I can't wait for more!

~xoxo Jordan
riverkirby chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
omg.. lol They totally would have prob ended up having sex, But I think Quinn wanted to feel Rachel touch her intimately without the sex to see how it felt. and I am sure these two are gonna have trouble later with their hormone control lol

A date with a hoodie and jeans.. hmmmm interesting

Cant wait
yulen cero chapter 3 . 7/4/2011
i really really thought kissing quinn fabray will be only a two chapters story, and i was amazed when i saw the third chapter on my dash, must say that it caught me from beggining to end... cant wait for the next chapter!
Emma's 409 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
"...and you're happy for Cheerios uniforms and also that you wore your ruffled black sleeveless shirt today."

'nuff said.
Madcat Capers chapter 3 . 7/4/2011
They're adorable; I'm glad you've continued this "one shot" and hope to see another chapter (or more!). :)
Sharene19 chapter 3 . 7/4/2011
Omg image my surprise when I saw this boy did I do my happy dance :) I'm so happy well beyond happy that you decide to continue this story it was to awesome for it to be a one-shot and this chapter was so darn beautifully written you brought across Quinn so raw and human like that I think she is just sweet and cute I love that you made her open up to Rachel and show her that she needs her. Rachel is adorable and beautiful and even though she likes Quinn and would love nothing more then to open up to her and spill her hearts desires she does not want her to run from her so she moving slow. I love how you brought them together and I can't wait for you last two chapters. I fell in love with story from the beginning I just love your style of writing :)
agarza1538 chapter 3 . 7/4/2011
You may have written Quinn way more romantic than even William Shakespeare could. Thank you for another amazing chapter and looking forward to more
Rollergirl76 chapter 3 . 7/4/2011
Please keep this going for at least a few more chapters. I have fallen in love with the emotions you can literally feel coming from the characters. This is very well written.
sallygleek chapter 3 . 7/4/2011
awww this was soo sweet.. I love them so much.. please make it longer than 5 chapters.. u can do it ;)
Tracy Winston chapter 3 . 7/4/2011
I feel like I should inform you that I'm in love with this series and have every intention to marry it. Just putting that out there.

Seriously, you've grasped these characters so well, presented a dynamic touched upon only rarely in fanfic. Nicely done all around and please come back to this series soon. I cannot wait to see how things progress from here!
676 | « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 43 .. Last Next »