Reviews for Kissing Quinn Fabray
lectora13 chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
Ugh puking rainbows. This is the most beautiful piece of faberry fanfiction ever written. Every update takes my breath away.
Matrevir chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
This is one of the best Faberry fics I've read. You mix the fluff with sexy and I can't wait for more
Kitfah chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
Oh the flutters! I love this story so much!I'm so happy you decided to make it longer!
nightcuddler chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
You are a very gifted writer and thank you so much for continuing this one shot. Love the romantic Quinn, Her and Rachel are a perfect fit for each other. One grounds the other or they fly together at the same time. The best way to describe it is pure and simple LOVE.
monroesque chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
Love this so much! Amazing! :)
Bombycidae chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
This story is heaven, my cheeks hurt from BEAMING all the way through. You are truly inspired. And inspiring. And all sorts of awesome. This is definitely top three Faberry fiction for me. Thank you so very much for sharing, and warming a cold Brazilian winter. :D
elitemassacre6 chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
God. this gets better everytime. You should get a Faberry writing award. yea.
sweetiesun chapter 2 . 7/5/2011
That was a hot chapter. I think i actually read if a little while back, but I didn't realize you were going to continue the story(YAY). Anyway, I'm excited about what you wrote in Chapter 3!
CJtheCregg chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
Awesome :D Beyond awesome. I am so glad that all of the pressure we put on you forced you to write more ;)

That one parter was begging to be continued.. glad to see that there is more to come!

(My favourite part, is that everytime you update, I get to reread the entire thing from the beginning again!)
ProfessorSpork chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
"You turn and press a kiss to her temple. A fleeting connection between temple and worship flickers in your brain, and you wonder how to describe the correlation, what you feel."

The entirety of this story is beautiful and true and amazing, but these lines? BREATHTAKING. An intricacy of language I've never noticed before. Just. Wow.
HighwayMagickUnicorn chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
My GOODNESS! You're story is just perfect! Beautiful ! :D can't wait for their date!
Cocoa-pop chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
Wow! This is so amazing! Great story :) please update soon!
Jawsia chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
You really don't need to worry! This chapter is living up to the first and the second one. Giving more insight to the thoughts of both girls is both, fascinating and "hauling" the reader more in the situation. Thank you so much for the third chapter. I am so looking forward to "maybe one more chapter, possibly two before it wraps up", if I may quote you on this. :-)

J.
Speak Volumes Silently chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
Never have I ever seen so many Peter Pan references! It makes me smile :) I love this story so much, I can't wait for more!

~xoxo Jordan
riverkirby chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
omg.. lol They totally would have prob ended up having sex, But I think Quinn wanted to feel Rachel touch her intimately without the sex to see how it felt. and I am sure these two are gonna have trouble later with their hormone control lol

A date with a hoodie and jeans.. hmmmm interesting

Cant wait