Reviews for Kissing Quinn Fabray
agarza1538 chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
Not much more needed than Thank you an amazing and beautiful chapter.
heyalove chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
This is seriously amazing! Like, AMAZING! I'm sat here with the biggest grin on my face, it's so utterly cute! You really really really should turn this in to a multific. It's so brilliant I don't want it to end. I mean, that's a cute ending, but I want to see what happens between them, and yano, I want to see the foundation built before they make love D
miseradreamer chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
My god! Please don't stop here! Chapter 2 is definitely as good as the first!

You manage to make this so ridiculously hot without them actually having sex. You're amazing.

A. MAZ. ING.
Kirsten Alexis chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
Amazing. I seriously hope there will be a chapter three.
tenearthimps chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
Second chapter more than lives up to the first. Wow.
rainbowpuzzle chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
This was beautiful. So intimate and tender and full of love.

Thank you for writing a second part, it totally lived up to the first one ;)
ButcWolf chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
Beautiful ending!
Bombycidae chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
This story is incredible. One of my favorites, definitely. Thank you for sharing it! I certainly look forward to reading more from you!
ebmg333 chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
...I'm in shock

That story was so beautiful and well written! You captured their characters perfectly! A fanfic has never made me just FEEL so much before. Please don't stop, you have to keep writing this or I think I might die :]
MorningMsMagpie chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
I really love how this story developed and ended, especially the ending, I can't imagine any alternative to it, that was perfect!
ProfessorSpork chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
Wow. This is just... wow.

It's really rare that INTIMACY can be captured like this, and you just... knocked it out of the park. Because it's not about what they're doing to each other, it's about WHY, and safety, and comfort, and just...

I cannot even.
CJtheCregg chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
Um, no... no, you cannot stop there.

Just.. no.

I was thrilled to see another chapter. Like, beyond thrilled. But there is no way you can just stop there... this story is BEGGING to be finished. Please, please, please?
L.Wonka chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this story was updated, I'm going around tumblr pratically suggesting it to everybody cause that is for sure one of the best fluffy and romantic and oh so teasing faberry fic ever written.

If you're planning to add to it in the future I think people around the internet would go throwing up rainbows and hearts everywhere!

well done!
abcdef23 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
How do you do words though?

Oh my gosh, the way you write their feelings so beautifully. Goodness it makes me want to just burn all of my notebooks of writing and quit my fic's and just give up. You dear deserve all of the awards. This is simply amazing. Truly no words from any reviewer are going to compare to how much praise this fic needs and deserves. Keep on keeping on. You are a fantastic writer. Can't wait to read more from you:)
fantasyxfreeme chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
omg this was amazinggggg i was so excited to see another chapter! i adored how cute and sweet and steamy and romantic this was. you write so well!

*sobs self to sleep*