Reviews for Kissing Quinn Fabray
zoerachael chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
No no not two shot... At least three come on you can't leave us hanging. Lol it was awesome
Sharene19 chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
OMG just wow I love it this story was so sweet Quinn and Rachel together never seem to amaze me. I love your writing I love how you wrote Quinn you made her more open and lovable and Rachel she is just beautiful and adorable love it. There must be more pls say there is more it have to have more so there is more right :)...
mambogoddess chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
You can't leave this as a two-shot. PLEASE continue your writing style is awesome
LivinginBedlam chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
*SO* good. Seriously, I don't even...I can't. GAH! How on earth is it so cute yet so unbelievably hot at the same time? Perfection!
lectora13 chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
Oh wow this has to be the most beautiful, sexiest thing I've ever read. Love love love it.
agarza1538 chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
Not much more needed than Thank you an amazing and beautiful chapter.
heyalove chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
This is seriously amazing! Like, AMAZING! I'm sat here with the biggest grin on my face, it's so utterly cute! You really really really should turn this in to a multific. It's so brilliant I don't want it to end. I mean, that's a cute ending, but I want to see what happens between them, and yano, I want to see the foundation built before they make love D
miseradreamer chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
My god! Please don't stop here! Chapter 2 is definitely as good as the first!

You manage to make this so ridiculously hot without them actually having sex. You're amazing.

A. MAZ. ING.
Kirsten Alexis chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
Amazing. I seriously hope there will be a chapter three.
tenearthimps chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
Second chapter more than lives up to the first. Wow.
rainbowpuzzle chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
This was beautiful. So intimate and tender and full of love.

Thank you for writing a second part, it totally lived up to the first one ;)
ButcWolf chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
Beautiful ending!
Bombycidae chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
This story is incredible. One of my favorites, definitely. Thank you for sharing it! I certainly look forward to reading more from you!
ebmg333 chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
...I'm in shock

That story was so beautiful and well written! You captured their characters perfectly! A fanfic has never made me just FEEL so much before. Please don't stop, you have to keep writing this or I think I might die :]
MorningMsMagpie chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
I really love how this story developed and ended, especially the ending, I can't imagine any alternative to it, that was perfect!
685 | « Prev Page 1 .. 29 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 .. Last Next »