Reviews for Kissing Quinn Fabray
We'reTheLoveGeneration chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
Wow. You just made kissing and making out hotter than a lot of smut fics around here. Clap clap. If ypu ever write their first time, the whole fandom will die, no kidding.
lizzzardqueen chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
This can't be it ;) PLEASE, write more. The way you write and describe things is awesome, the story itself (with the different POV) is awesome. I like it that you changed into 'I' (first person narrator), keep up the good work and please write more ;)
soledaddl chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
Sooo glad you decided to continue it.. and that's not the end, right?

This second chapter certainly lived up to the expectations, it was so hot!
sillysam chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
AMAZING. seriously, PLEASE keep writing this!
lamb-13 chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
sexy!
agronymously chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
Everything about this is perfection. I'm already in love with this story!
cressey chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
wow that induced a dramatic sigh of adorableness. If only all relationships started out as perfect.

I must admit i'm a bit jealous that you wrote this so well :P And that you're getting so many reviews lol. completely jealous, but this is amazingly sweet. XD and now it warrants the M rating without crossing the line into erotica. I really enjoyed this.

x em
mine29 chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
aawww...this is so sweet..everything is perfect..from the way you described their emotions to every details...would you consider writing another chapter?
Allelu chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
Believe me, this chapter was as good as the first one; different but so so good ;) I loved Rachel and Quinn's sexy times and their conversation about their feelings, really, it was a great chapter and I hope you write another one :)
Vsquared-k chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
shhhh just come here and let me love your prose *hugs you*

I loveeeee itttttt
zoerachael chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
No no not two shot... At least three come on you can't leave us hanging. Lol it was awesome
Sharene19 chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
OMG just wow I love it this story was so sweet Quinn and Rachel together never seem to amaze me. I love your writing I love how you wrote Quinn you made her more open and lovable and Rachel she is just beautiful and adorable love it. There must be more pls say there is more it have to have more so there is more right :)...
mambogoddess chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
You can't leave this as a two-shot. PLEASE continue your writing style is awesome
LivinginBedlam chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
*SO* good. Seriously, I don't even...I can't. GAH! How on earth is it so cute yet so unbelievably hot at the same time? Perfection!
lectora13 chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
Oh wow this has to be the most beautiful, sexiest thing I've ever read. Love love love it.
695 | « Prev Page 1 .. 29 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 .. Last Next »