Reviews for Kissing Quinn Fabray
summer1234 chapter 6 . 3/7/2013
wow, just wow! Your story freaking blew my mind that it gave me tons of faberry emotions! Man, I wonder how you manage to put together such and great fic!?

PS: Faberry rocks
Psycho chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Awesome story. I love how sweet they are with each other. It's like when they are together, the rest of the world doesn't even exist. Very romantic.
myfreezedriedlove chapter 5 . 1/23/2013
Also, to the person that thought she said "homie", I went back and read it in context and also laughed for a million years. I'm now recovering from a pretty intense coughing fit because I laughed so hard that I choked.
myfreezedriedlove chapter 6 . 1/23/2013
Oh gosh, this was amazing. You write the characters with so much chemistry. Also, I think I'm slightly in love with your version of Quinn now.

Would love, love, LOVE to read a sequel! I want to see Rachel being with Quinn and fully trusting her, and Quinn feeling a little less broken. Also, even though you ended with the two funniest lines in the story; we never quite got a resolution of that bedroom scene and I'm only slightly sexually frustrated for both of them. Seriously good work though, everything about your writing here was just perfection.
Isabel chapter 6 . 1/18/2013
Wow, this is definately one of the best fanfics I've ever read. I'm in love with its cuteness, so sad it's already over. I can't wait to get into your other fanfics and I hope they're just as amazing.
HappyCamper chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Thought it was great! You could see it in Quinn's eyes; she's been waiting a long time for this. It's no surprise she'd come to the rescue when Rachel was hurting yet again; but this time she would fix it.. Because she's sweet inside. When you watch her you can see the alpha in her eyes absolutly. I must add though that Rachel wouldn't say ..I'm not asking for sex.. you know she searches for the tactful thing to say, always polite. I am looking forward to this story unraveling. Achele is real all the pro's know!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
I thought at first that you had written Quinn saying "You're my homie," and I laughed for a million years. Even though I'm kind of sad it was actually home, which is much more touching/sane, I still love this fic. It's the first Faberry I've ever read, and now that I am I don't understand how I was so resistant to it before...
TheMaddHatter19 chapter 6 . 12/10/2012
Okay. I'll admit it. This story made me cry. You are an incredible writer and I absolutely love it. Thank you :)
KMR518 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
oh yes
arsto chapter 6 . 11/26/2012
Awe! Good story :)
BabouTunt chapter 6 . 11/19/2012
Wow. Just, wow. So much emotion, and sweetness wrapped in a delightful package of an amazingly well-paced, beautifully written, and feasible world. You have a real talent for writing, content aside. Thanks for a great read!
HJP chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
I have to let you know, that I've read this story multiple times.
Each time I can feel the happy/loving feeling bubble up from my tummy - all the way up my throat.
You make me hic-all the happy-up.
It's glorious.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
love love love love love love love
Faberry fics are sometimes so eww, but this was arrwwwwww yay:) well done!
Cassie Noir chapter 6 . 11/4/2012