Reviews for Kissing Quinn Fabray
bloemhoffan3000 chapter 6 . 10/11/2012
Am I reviewer nr 600? This is probably my favourite Quinn-and-Rachel-get-together-in-highschool fic. Ever.
caradens chapter 6 . 10/7/2012
sweet thanks
GUEST chapter 6 . 10/2/2012
AWSOME
Gaff Girl chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
Just reread. Loved it all over again!
Rachyyy chapter 6 . 9/14/2012
Just 2 words. Love it 3
Mackenzie chapter 6 . 9/10/2012
oh god, this is gorgeous...i am overwhelmed with feelings. This is beautiful written and i loved the first person perspective. its so sweet and wonderful but also hot. my favorite line was "and your heart is bursting with the ache to tell her that you want her to kiss you again." just a gorgeous piece of writing... and it made me think of someone which gave me extra feels. i feel giddy and turned on and "aww" and asdfghjl this is really fantastic 3
Alacrity123 chapter 6 . 8/28/2012
Okay so yeah, I want sexy times in this verse, but holy hell. So good.
Naya-HeYa-Achell-Di chapter 6 . 8/27/2012
your Fic was just perfect ! what you make of this couple it's awesome
TeirAnazazi chapter 6 . 8/24/2012
O MY GOD so many feels i cant express in words how good this is. I will fill my heart with hope that one day this is revisited
M. Berg chapter 6 . 8/24/2012
This was truly amazing, the details omg. I loved it! :D
TeirAnazazi chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
AMAZING.
HeyItsJazmine chapter 6 . 8/15/2012
Nawww! I got scared they were going to break up, but I think a little drama was what was needed... that was just the cutest thing! xx Please write more :D
Jeff chapter 6 . 8/13/2012
i want more on to this story :D Plz and Thank you :D the best story ive ever read
wheelchairby284 chapter 6 . 7/29/2012
I loved this! Since Quinn and Rachel did talk about it a fair amount, I'd really love to read a first time fic from this universe. Great job!
LaurenKnight13 chapter 6 . 7/27/2012
I loved this story... it took me the whole day to read it, but it was totally worth it! I hope and pray that you will write a sequel to this... I have to know what happens.
Also, how come Finn hasn't asked Rachel about her and Quinn yet? Or anyone from the Glee club (besides Santana) for that matter?
Does Judy know and accept that Quinn is trying to woo Rachel and the real reason why she stayed over there the whole weekend? Why Quinn had the picnic basket, but didnt invite Rachel inside (besides that Rach had a curfew and they wanted to use all the time available to them)?

This story was just all sort of amazing... again, I hope you will consider a sequel (pretty please?)
675 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »