Reviews for Kissing Quinn Fabray
LaurenKnight13 chapter 6 . 7/27/2012
I loved this story... it took me the whole day to read it, but it was totally worth it! I hope and pray that you will write a sequel to this... I have to know what happens.
Also, how come Finn hasn't asked Rachel about her and Quinn yet? Or anyone from the Glee club (besides Santana) for that matter?
Does Judy know and accept that Quinn is trying to woo Rachel and the real reason why she stayed over there the whole weekend? Why Quinn had the picnic basket, but didnt invite Rachel inside (besides that Rach had a curfew and they wanted to use all the time available to them)?

This story was just all sort of amazing... again, I hope you will consider a sequel (pretty please?)
Faberry chapter 6 . 7/23/2012
OMG BEST FAN FIC EVER! Honestly with all the fan fics ive read i just skim to the good bits BUT YOUR DESCRIPTIVE WORDS MADE ME WANT TO READ EVERY DETAIL! Keep it up honestly one of the best faberry stories ever! :) All the chapters were epic and some made me laugh too! last 2 chapters were the best! YOU SERIOUSLY HAVE A TALENT HERE! Your good at writing stories and making the readers want to read more of it!
by the end of the chapter i was just smiling cosz i was astonished by what i just read! THIS IS TOO LONG NOW BUT HONESTLY YOU ARE GOOD AND THIS STORY IS FAR TOO EPIC!

& PLEASE KEEP WRITING MORE STORIES But this time can u make quinn abusive or something cosz i cant find any stories like that!

AGAIN U ARE WONDERFUL, GOOD LUCK WITH WRITING! FABERRY IS THE CANON :) 3
BadWolfKaily chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
That was lovely, I hope there's more to come! :D
Guest chapter 6 . 7/10/2012
I kept putting this fic off and now that I've read it, I only wish I hadn't waited so long. I generally avoid stories written in second person. It's not that they aren't good or anything, it's just that I usually don't want to be a character so to speak. I'd rather read the story from the outside. However, I kept coming back to the story and I'm really glad I did. You did an amazing job capturing both Quinn and Rachel. This was a lot of fun to read. One of my favorites for sure.
xDehx chapter 6 . 7/6/2012
That is an amazing story :)
One of the best I've ever read!
Tehdarkpyros chapter 3 . 6/30/2012
d'awwwwwwwwwwwwww I love this story so much!
Accidentally Me chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
No words can explain how wonderful this story is.
Brittana for life chapter 6 . 6/16/2012
Brilliant story!
meso30180 chapter 6 . 5/29/2012
I very much enjoyed this story and would love to see more please!
lightblue-Nymphadora chapter 6 . 5/25/2012
Loved it! :)
lightblue-Nymphadora chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
So as I was getting to the bottom of the page, I was chanting in my head "Please let there be another chapter..." I literally fist-pumped when there was. Off to read more :)
KalenCaelli chapter 3 . 5/20/2012
This was a sweet chapter. I really enjoyed the intimacy between the two women.
Yuri-hime chapter 3 . 5/20/2012
Beautiful, lovely fic. Loving it so much right now
KalenCaelli chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
Wow, again another excellent chapter.
Yuri-hime chapter 2 . 5/20/2012