Reviews for Kissing Quinn Fabray
Guest chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
I thought at first that you had written Quinn saying "You're my homie," and I laughed for a million years. Even though I'm kind of sad it was actually home, which is much more touching/sane, I still love this fic. It's the first Faberry I've ever read, and now that I am I don't understand how I was so resistant to it before...
TheMaddHatter19 chapter 6 . 12/10/2012
Okay. I'll admit it. This story made me cry. You are an incredible writer and I absolutely love it. Thank you :)
KMR518 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
oh yes
arsto chapter 6 . 11/26/2012
Awe! Good story :)
BabouTunt chapter 6 . 11/19/2012
Wow. Just, wow. So much emotion, and sweetness wrapped in a delightful package of an amazingly well-paced, beautifully written, and feasible world. You have a real talent for writing, content aside. Thanks for a great read!
HJP chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
I have to let you know, that I've read this story multiple times.
Each time I can feel the happy/loving feeling bubble up from my tummy - all the way up my throat.
You make me hic-all the happy-up.
It's glorious.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
love love love love love love love
Faberry fics are sometimes so eww, but this was arrwwwwww yay:) well done!
Cassie Noir chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
I loved this story!
Tezilla chapter 6 . 11/3/2012
This story is perfect
Pegasus972 chapter 6 . 10/30/2012
That is one of the most romantic stories I have ever read. Simply beautiful.
leilanedossant1 chapter 6 . 10/25/2012
perfect
InLights chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
ohhhmygood. This is the greatest, most sweetest and most well-written thing ever!
great work.
now for the next chapter, i'm ridiculously excited. :D
rebelliousflower89 chapter 6 . 10/14/2012
I love this story so so much. thanks for sharing.
jrdxs2 chapter 6 . 10/12/2012
i know you wrote this in like 2011...but holy crap...this was beautiful...finish to end...and i have to thank you for writing it...lol..now its a fave author and story...wow...usually its just the story unless its this good
bloemhoffan3000 chapter 6 . 10/11/2012
Am I reviewer nr 600? This is probably my favourite Quinn-and-Rachel-get-together-in-highschool fic. Ever.
689 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »