Reviews for Kissing Quinn Fabray
Faberry chapter 6 . 7/23/2012
OMG BEST FAN FIC EVER! Honestly with all the fan fics ive read i just skim to the good bits BUT YOUR DESCRIPTIVE WORDS MADE ME WANT TO READ EVERY DETAIL! Keep it up honestly one of the best faberry stories ever! :) All the chapters were epic and some made me laugh too! last 2 chapters were the best! YOU SERIOUSLY HAVE A TALENT HERE! Your good at writing stories and making the readers want to read more of it!
by the end of the chapter i was just smiling cosz i was astonished by what i just read! THIS IS TOO LONG NOW BUT HONESTLY YOU ARE GOOD AND THIS STORY IS FAR TOO EPIC!

& PLEASE KEEP WRITING MORE STORIES But this time can u make quinn abusive or something cosz i cant find any stories like that!

AGAIN U ARE WONDERFUL, GOOD LUCK WITH WRITING! FABERRY IS THE CANON :) 3
BadWolfKaily chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
That was lovely, I hope there's more to come! :D
Guest chapter 6 . 7/10/2012
I kept putting this fic off and now that I've read it, I only wish I hadn't waited so long. I generally avoid stories written in second person. It's not that they aren't good or anything, it's just that I usually don't want to be a character so to speak. I'd rather read the story from the outside. However, I kept coming back to the story and I'm really glad I did. You did an amazing job capturing both Quinn and Rachel. This was a lot of fun to read. One of my favorites for sure.
SomeoneJustReading chapter 6 . 7/6/2012
That is an amazing story :)
One of the best I've ever read!
jacethepotato chapter 3 . 6/30/2012
d'awwwwwwwwwwwwww I love this story so much!
Accidentally Me chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
No words can explain how wonderful this story is.
Brittana for life chapter 6 . 6/16/2012
Brilliant story!
meso30180 chapter 6 . 5/29/2012
I very much enjoyed this story and would love to see more please!
lightblue-Nymphadora chapter 6 . 5/25/2012
Loved it! :)
lightblue-Nymphadora chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
So as I was getting to the bottom of the page, I was chanting in my head "Please let there be another chapter..." I literally fist-pumped when there was. Off to read more :)
KalenCaelli chapter 3 . 5/20/2012
This was a sweet chapter. I really enjoyed the intimacy between the two women.
Yuri-hime chapter 3 . 5/20/2012
Beautiful, lovely fic. Loving it so much right now
KalenCaelli chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
Wow, again another excellent chapter.
Yuri-hime chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
Absolutely stunningly beautiful. I loved it 3
KalenCaelli chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Fantastic chapter. Very different, I know almost no one who could pull off second-person, but you did so beautifully.
675 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »