Reviews for Kissing Quinn Fabray
Brittana for life chapter 6 . 6/16/2012
Brilliant story!
meso30180 chapter 6 . 5/29/2012
I very much enjoyed this story and would love to see more please!
lightblue-Nymphadora chapter 6 . 5/25/2012
Loved it! :)
lightblue-Nymphadora chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
So as I was getting to the bottom of the page, I was chanting in my head "Please let there be another chapter..." I literally fist-pumped when there was. Off to read more :)
KalenCaelli chapter 3 . 5/20/2012
This was a sweet chapter. I really enjoyed the intimacy between the two women.
Yuri-hime chapter 3 . 5/20/2012
Beautiful, lovely fic. Loving it so much right now
KalenCaelli chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
Wow, again another excellent chapter.
Yuri-hime chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
Absolutely stunningly beautiful. I loved it 3
KalenCaelli chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Fantastic chapter. Very different, I know almost no one who could pull off second-person, but you did so beautifully.
samdarls chapter 6 . 5/16/2012
This is absolutely breathtaking. So beautifully written. xo
EmzieisME chapter 6 . 5/14/2012
Absolutely great fanfic i was so impressed by this and it was an awesome story! I was amazed at how easy they forgave each other though in the last chapter, i thought it would of taken a bit more in-depth conversation and kissing to be honest but it is still great! :) Really enjoyed this story and I'm glad i took the time to read this! Also you need to write another Faberry fanfic as this was fantastic! :D
juliles chapter 5 . 5/6/2012
OMG the story was awesome! I love it. I regret deeply not reading it sooner. It was beautiful. The only thing I felt slightly disappointed about was that I would've love to see them in school. But I understand why you didn't continue there. Your type of writing exposes every little detail (which i love) and taking the story beyond the weekend would have added at least another 5 chapters to the story. Anyhow, I love it. It's a favorite.
EmzieisME chapter 3 . 5/6/2012
Another very cute chapter! I can't decide if i like this chapter or chapter 2 better :D I don't think i want to choose if i'm honest! I have been reading this fic all morning (yes i took it slow as i am only on the 4th chapter!) and i really like the pace you took this story in. As some clever person below me said that: they don't just go and have sex and say the "i Love You's" which is great! xD So later i am going to read the rest of this fic and review again, i hope you don't mind me reviewing each chapter! :')
EmzieisME chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
Another great chapter, i think i love this fic lol Again this chapter is very well written and the story is very cute and getting very hot xD I can really imagine this scene in my head and it is very heartwarming and fluffy :D On to the next chapter!
EmzieisME chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Love this chapter but i would like to know how Rachel broke up with Finn. Never mind though, this is a great first chapter and i am going to read the rest of this fic because this chapter was so well written! :)
684 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »