Reviews for Kissing Quinn Fabray
Yuri-hime chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
Absolutely stunningly beautiful. I loved it 3
KalenCaelli chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Fantastic chapter. Very different, I know almost no one who could pull off second-person, but you did so beautifully.
samdarls chapter 6 . 5/16/2012
This is absolutely breathtaking. So beautifully written. xo
EmzieisME chapter 6 . 5/14/2012
Absolutely great fanfic i was so impressed by this and it was an awesome story! I was amazed at how easy they forgave each other though in the last chapter, i thought it would of taken a bit more in-depth conversation and kissing to be honest but it is still great! :) Really enjoyed this story and I'm glad i took the time to read this! Also you need to write another Faberry fanfic as this was fantastic! :D
juliles chapter 5 . 5/6/2012
OMG the story was awesome! I love it. I regret deeply not reading it sooner. It was beautiful. The only thing I felt slightly disappointed about was that I would've love to see them in school. But I understand why you didn't continue there. Your type of writing exposes every little detail (which i love) and taking the story beyond the weekend would have added at least another 5 chapters to the story. Anyhow, I love it. It's a favorite.
EmzieisME chapter 3 . 5/6/2012
Another very cute chapter! I can't decide if i like this chapter or chapter 2 better :D I don't think i want to choose if i'm honest! I have been reading this fic all morning (yes i took it slow as i am only on the 4th chapter!) and i really like the pace you took this story in. As some clever person below me said that: they don't just go and have sex and say the "i Love You's" which is great! xD So later i am going to read the rest of this fic and review again, i hope you don't mind me reviewing each chapter! :')
EmzieisME chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
Another great chapter, i think i love this fic lol Again this chapter is very well written and the story is very cute and getting very hot xD I can really imagine this scene in my head and it is very heartwarming and fluffy :D On to the next chapter!
EmzieisME chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Love this chapter but i would like to know how Rachel broke up with Finn. Never mind though, this is a great first chapter and i am going to read the rest of this fic because this chapter was so well written! :)
Wolf-of-Five-Elements chapter 6 . 5/2/2012
Awesome story. I admit that I found the middle part of the story to be a bit slow, but I'm glad that I kept reading since I really enjoyed the last chapter. Great job!
Don'tBeAfraid-MakeItBetter chapter 3 . 4/27/2012
I AM LOVING THIS! I'm taking my time reading it because its that kind of story. The kind to read slowly so you can understand it more and feel like you're the person in the story, like you're right there feeling it all. That is what you did here and i'm loving it. It is by far my favorite Faberry story out there and i'm glad i took my time to find this.
Ezzy67 chapter 6 . 4/26/2012
I wanna cry now that it's over! This is definitely a fic in my top 3, and I remember when I started reading it last summer, I was in a land of joy and magic and pure bliss lol. Words cannot express how amazing this fic is, I re-read it just to experience one of the best things all over again. I hope you continue with more amazing stories to tell!
FiFi chapter 6 . 4/19/2012
OK, wow, so...this is probably one of my favorite fanfics.

Only 2 other fanfics made me feel something so strong, and now "Kissing Quinn Fabray joins that short list. Yes, I'm picky :)

I love the way you write. I love the way you handled Quinn and Rachel's past. I love the way Rachel discovers a new side of Quinn Fabray, and I think you described Quinn brilliantly.

I also love the fact you took things rather slow; they didn't have sex or said "I love you" - which is great, there are so many fanfics out there that deal with these things way too early. I love the fact you took your time.

But, I'm also kind of sad this fanfic is over so fast (I spent the entire night reading it, I regret nothing), I think it has so much more to offer and explore and I wish you'd choose to continue it in some way in the future.

Even if you don't, I still want to say thank you, for sharing this lovely story with us :) You are awesome.
Banditgirl311 chapter 6 . 4/11/2012
Lol, i should really start reading the A/N, because i have been waiting over a month for an update, and i didnt realize it was finished. FAIL ON MY LIFE
Hiron Otsuki chapter 6 . 4/11/2012
Thank you.
xphrnzrjh chapter 6 . 3/31/2012
i like the story i hope youll deside to do a seqal.
677 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »