Reviews for Kissing Quinn Fabray
EmzieisME chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Love this chapter but i would like to know how Rachel broke up with Finn. Never mind though, this is a great first chapter and i am going to read the rest of this fic because this chapter was so well written! :)
Wolf-of-Five-Elements chapter 6 . 5/2/2012
Awesome story. I admit that I found the middle part of the story to be a bit slow, but I'm glad that I kept reading since I really enjoyed the last chapter. Great job!
YouLostYourMindInTheSound chapter 3 . 4/27/2012
I AM LOVING THIS! I'm taking my time reading it because its that kind of story. The kind to read slowly so you can understand it more and feel like you're the person in the story, like you're right there feeling it all. That is what you did here and i'm loving it. It is by far my favorite Faberry story out there and i'm glad i took my time to find this.
Ezzy67 chapter 6 . 4/26/2012
I wanna cry now that it's over! This is definitely a fic in my top 3, and I remember when I started reading it last summer, I was in a land of joy and magic and pure bliss lol. Words cannot express how amazing this fic is, I re-read it just to experience one of the best things all over again. I hope you continue with more amazing stories to tell!
FiFi chapter 6 . 4/19/2012
OK, wow, so...this is probably one of my favorite fanfics.

Only 2 other fanfics made me feel something so strong, and now "Kissing Quinn Fabray joins that short list. Yes, I'm picky :)

I love the way you write. I love the way you handled Quinn and Rachel's past. I love the way Rachel discovers a new side of Quinn Fabray, and I think you described Quinn brilliantly.

I also love the fact you took things rather slow; they didn't have sex or said "I love you" - which is great, there are so many fanfics out there that deal with these things way too early. I love the fact you took your time.

But, I'm also kind of sad this fanfic is over so fast (I spent the entire night reading it, I regret nothing), I think it has so much more to offer and explore and I wish you'd choose to continue it in some way in the future.

Even if you don't, I still want to say thank you, for sharing this lovely story with us :) You are awesome.
Banditgirl311 chapter 6 . 4/11/2012
Lol, i should really start reading the A/N, because i have been waiting over a month for an update, and i didnt realize it was finished. FAIL ON MY LIFE
Hiron Otsuki chapter 6 . 4/11/2012
Thank you.
xphrnzrjh chapter 6 . 3/31/2012
i like the story i hope youll deside to do a seqal.
Krazh chapter 6 . 3/21/2012
The perspective from which Rachel's view is told is interesting.

I loved this, it was completely adorable.

Keep writing :)
cjsrey chapter 4 . 3/19/2012
Just started reading this - it's absolutely wonderful :)
thelandongrey chapter 6 . 3/18/2012
This is a wonderful story. I look forward to seeing more from you in the future.

Well done!
Mav72 chapter 6 . 3/15/2012
I feel like I need to go cry, alone, for a long time... in a good way though. Great story... I hope you consider adding more to the story.
Lubov chapter 6 . 3/11/2012
Best story ever. Just, magnificent.
warriordebs chapter 6 . 3/11/2012
Wow this story really is one of the best Faberry fics I have ever read! It is SO beautiful & the pace is just right! You did have me worried for a little while on that last chapter, but their love is real & they are there for each other.

You are a very talented writer & I will definitely be looking out for your work & if you ever decide to continue this story that would be fantastic!

Thanks for sharing!
mine29 chapter 6 . 3/10/2012
I forgot how great this story is. Thank you for finishing this. This and the first chapter are the best ones. Hope you make more from this verse! Love to see quinn this open and protective. Maybe a little bit jealous quinn can make an appearance.
685 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »