Reviews for To Hands Between Legs
cold kagome chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
omh... wow
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
I loved it! I know I say that about all the stories I've read by you, but that's just because it's true! lol :P
1gleefan chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
WOW. What else is there to say except, great job.
mrslee chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
I went to review the sequel and apparently I reviewed that too. Yay for me being so prolific without realising! LOL.

I just love how romantic the scene in my head is of them seeing each other after a long week of being apart. It makes my shipper heart so happy! I think they're (and I apologise to Blaine for stealing his word :P) adorable. And the way you write them is so effortless and amazing and I love it very much.

TITANIC REFERENCE. Win.

I love the Burt imposed 7 inch door gap. I would expect him to even pull out the measuring tape and measure the gap at very regular intervals. Haha.

I've read some stories (read: many) where Kurt is just so hopeless and so not in character. I get that he might be nervous - that's normal. But I don't imagine him being completely incompetent like some authors would have you believe. And out of any of the partnerships on the show, Kurt and Blaine's would be the one with the least amount of awkwardness or judgement in inexperience. Does that even make sense? I'm sorry, it's late here so if it doesn't...the moral of my story is that Klaine is awesome. Especially written so beautifully here.

And despite this, I can still see that there will be some kind of vulnerability, so Kurt's reaction afterwards is believable. But so is the fact that he won't overreact to the point that they break up over nothing and then cheat with a million people and then get back together a shell of what they were before. That's me being judgemental of the other couples on the show by the way. Lol.

And with a touch of fingertips and some hand-holding everything is okay again.

Love this story - fantastic.

Laura :)
eb012203 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
That was a fun read. Effing hot!
boredandhomealone chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Loved it! Kurt-n-Blaine, smokin' hot as always!
Dauphin Noire chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
It's so cute! I really liked it!
Lola Me chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Awesomely hot. And I liked that you took the time to tell a bit of a story first. Thanks
HPJellicleCat chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Asdfghjklwruvndw

Gah. That was...kind of adorable yet hot at the same time.

Basically, I liked it. XD A lot.
EMSmith chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
very cute 3
1LostFan chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Loved it :-)
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
That was very well written and so hot!