Reviews for FMA: Game Over
Mad Library Scientist chapter 3 . 5/16
Probably the most detailed description of vomiting I've ever read. I honestly don't know whether to be impressed or disgusted by the level of detail
I'm Still So Deep chapter 9 . 4/28/2016
You are such an incredibly gifted writer! Your descriptions and imagery were superb! This was easily one of the best EdWin stories I've come across; I laughed, I cried, I gushed over the preciousness of Ed and Winry...basically, this story made me experience so many different emotions. It was truly amazing from start to finish! Keep up the great work; you're a terrific author! :D
Shraze chapter 9 . 12/6/2015
Hey you are an amazing writer! This whole work, as heart wrenching as it was, was without a doubt the most well done I've read here. Thank you for not killing Winry! Haha keep up the good work!
DrygonFyre chapter 9 . 10/6/2015
You know that feeling of satisfaction you get after you finish a really good story? The one where you are so completely satisfied, you don't even know what to do afterwards, and it doesn't matter just because of how satisfied you are? That's how I feel right now. This story was amazing. I personally loved your descriptions, and though sometimes the sheer wordiness made paragraphs drag, you really get a full sense of Winry's thoughts and emotions through them. I know this story is a few years old now, but it's one of the best EdWin fics I've read. And I am not one to cry easily, but after Chapter 8 even I had a tear streaking down my face. You could really tell how distraught Ed was, poor guy.
Oh, also! I guessed that Winry was pregnant after Chapter Two, do I get a cookie? Or maybe I've just read too many of these things... Eh. Anyway, great story, loved it!
reville chapter 9 . 5/8/2015
hey there

amazing story, no doubt, I can clearly see you poured out your heart right into it

I love all your descriptions, moods, locational and surrounding settings, absolutely amazing

and getting me right into the thick of it, boy, I'm a dude, but I could feel the pain, oh that pain...

anyhow, totally totally rad!

just one issue, if you'll allow me, you should have had her say that she's winry elric, not rockbell

she is his now, and so many times she's said it, her everything, she's given over her life to him, so I think it would only be proper and in character for her to say elric, then though she's just from being with the rockbells, but she came back to her elric

anyhow, totally awesome though

arigatou gozaimasu
firte123 chapter 6 . 4/18/2015
I bet it's her period
hi chapter 5 . 3/24/2015
don't hide for eternity this is good
hi chapter 4 . 3/24/2015
I NEED MY COOKIES NOOOOOOOOOOWWWW
Guest chapter 9 . 7/13/2014
I believe that your use of vivid description and indepth termenology in this story, followed by deep a deep understanding of pain and happiness. Grants you the privalege of being one of the most talented writers I've ever come across. I've read about your struggle with depression, and I get it. The way you write expresses your sadness and heartbreak, but you also know all too well about unending joy. You, my freind, are extremely gifted.
Blackvelvet94 chapter 9 . 7/8/2014
Oh my god, I was about to dive through the screen and murder you if you had killed off Winry! Beautiful story, it was humorous, heart-wrenching, and a lovely addition to the FMA series. Definitely one of my favorites!
Kamisama Hajimemashita chapter 9 . 6/18/2014
Okay this is the account FullmetalSwordArtOnline222/ FullmetalSoMAKyorulover222 whatever it says! Once again your writing! I cried so damn hard! Its all sooooo good and Edwin forever! Just WOw! Your writing is so detailed it makes me want to burn everything i've ever written!
Krapagnou chapter 9 . 12/27/2012
I have really love your story. The way you write, your word... everything make this story so good and real. You have a real talent, and i can be just jalous of all your brillant works!
Thank a lots and i hope read something from you soon.
roobaby2011 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Wow! First I must say, I love your writing style! I can't wait to continue this! On to chapter two!
QueensPuppyCiel chapter 9 . 12/24/2012
...I have to say this is one of the all time best fanfics I've ever read. XXDD
Your so descriptive in every event, and I really did get emotional! You really are a beautiful writer, so all I have to say is thank you for writing this amazing story, and to no stop doing what your doing on this site! :D thanks you so much for this read!
tingting chapter 9 . 9/4/2012
thanks for writing this story! i know i must of been hard to write chapter 8... but anyway, have you ever seen someone give birth? the story just sounds so real (that's a complement, btw)