Reviews for Bedroom Window
Carerra Os chapter 2 . 9/27/2004
aww that was cute.
Kaji The Harlequin chapter 2 . 12/20/2002
AWWWWWWW! that was adorable! make more fluff!
Angelic Candy chapter 2 . 8/8/2002
HEY! This is GREAT! I'm so glad Quatre and Trowa are together! *cheers* Lol! That was so great how they both were like drooling over each other, hehehe. That was good how Nate acted that way, you know, not all parents are that understanding, but I'm glad he's excepting it. Anyway, too bad this is over, it'd be great to see their relationship firm up, but hey, it's a great ending!

luv,

Candy
chibbi chapter 2 . 7/26/2002
I really like this fic, i would add it to my favorites if i could, and i will do later, i am just abit rushed for time now, but it will go on my favorites!
ashley chapter 1 . 5/22/2002
HI!

I'm ashley, And i totaly love your story. Actually, I liek it soo much, I'd like your permission to use it as a sorce fro my english essay. THE essay is about examples of 'the outsider" adn I'd liek to use you r fic as a medium tehat displays that, (mosly on trowa's part).

WEll, THis is your story, and I need your permission. SO I left my e-mail, and THe due date fro this essay is may 31.

I'd love to use it, but I won' tunti I get the go-ahead. Please mail me back

ASAP

Ashley
Mystic Mage chapter 2 . 5/8/2002
This was so good! You portray Quatre & Trowa so well. I really enjoy your stories. Keep up the great work!
box1 chapter 2 . 5/8/2002
that was great! I love 3x4... _ heh. ok. wonderful writing.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/26/2002
Guess who's here? ME! The Queen of Flames. (*Evil laughter*) Actually I got to admit, that was a pretty damn good fic you create in that brain of yours. (*everybody gasped*) It's short, sweet, not degrading! It's pretty good. If only you didn't typecast Duo, but still it's a good fic. It really is.
TraceRenew chapter 2 . 4/24/2002
I LOVE THIS STORY! I've read and re-read it about five times now! It's so pretty! Really, really perfect. *sigh* and absolutely beautiful. I think I'll read it again.
Autum chapter 2 . 4/19/2002
That was sooo cool! And cut, and sweet, and did I mention SWEET?
Abby Maxwell chapter 2 . 4/19/2002
oh my god. my friend is ashley and she told me to read this...i had tears i sware. it' was sooo cute...*sniff sniff* please write more. i gotta have more.

small note: MORE 1X2 STUFF! NO RELENA! DOWN WITH RELENA!
sugar chapter 2 . 4/18/2002
KAWAII
Dark Angel Katti chapter 2 . 4/17/2002
Awwwwwwwwww! So sweet! *hugs fic*
ash chapter 2 . 4/17/2002
OH MY GOD! I love!

I'll tell you, this one stort gave me idea's f roat least liek-8 pages of my sketchbook.

trowa with Q on the shoulders..

The boat... The sitting on teh tree, adn of course, my fave... Trowa.. at the door...in the cut off's...with a towel... oHHHHHHHHHHHH
Eilonwy Angel chapter 2 . 4/16/2002
What a /sweet/ ending! I loved it! Woo Hoo!...I hope you got more stories in that head of yours - I want them put in typed format so I can read 'em. I guess I'm just greedy like that. grin