Reviews for Harry Potter and the Summoner's Stone
Monster King chapter 29 . 2/19
Great story I really liked it good job writing the story.
Good
ReaperOfOaths chapter 27 . 12/10/2017
wtf
ReaperOfOaths chapter 1 . 12/10/2017
does Dumbledore have the diablos materia hmmmm also diablos is from ffviii so again why materia
ReaperOfOaths chapter 18 . 12/10/2017
I wonder what summons you will be using also you're calling them espers which I believe is from ffxiii but your also using materia from ffvii and aeons from ffx the one I remember specifically being anima which I'm pretty sure only appears in ten are you going to just keep mixing and matching or are there a specific list of summons you are using?
ReaperOfOaths chapter 16 . 12/10/2017
ahhh so shivas throne of ice is hanging out in macalania temple
ReaperOfOaths chapter 13 . 12/9/2017
in this world if voldemort summoned bahamut it's pretty much gg only the most deus ex machina could save harry
ReaperOfOaths chapter 7 . 12/9/2017
ha lol
ReaperOfOaths chapter 6 . 12/9/2017
I believe in hindu religion shiva is male btw
ReaperOfOaths chapter 5 . 12/9/2017
god this is so cringey I channeled my inner squall and became the god of facepalm
ReaperOfOaths chapter 4 . 12/9/2017
ummm ice beats fire in final fantasy so if his scar hurts why would shiva ask if it was ifrits fire
Guest chapter 28 . 11/14/2017
A captivating tale, this. You managed to keep everyone in character while making major shifts in the plot. Well done!

Sad, though, that the basilisk couldn't have been spared. (I wonder what all different kinds of potions can be made from its various parts, though.)
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 29 . 11/13/2017
cool work so far, fan of all dragon stories
tag0 chapter 12 . 11/11/2017
Heh. Alternately Dumbledore is well aware of Hagrid's habit of leaking info like a sieve, and lets him know what he wants Harry to know, but nothing more.
Dragonanzar chapter 6 . 10/20/2017
Interesting story so far... Just a thought about this last bit, though. It's my understanding that Hinduism is actually monotheistic, though easily mistaken for being polytheistic. Not being a Hindu myself, the explanation that was given to me was that all the gods are actually facets of the One, which would mean it was monotheistic...
1,425 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »