Reviews for Harry Potter and the Summoner's Stone
Blueberry Babe chapter 28 . 5/8
Great story thanks
Astramilitarum01 chapter 29 . 2/9
Story had great potential but falls short because it lacks a clear path. There is little contend and much of what i writing falls more into the mystery trope because the author can't decide for himself if Dumbledore is a good or a bad guy, or how Harry doesn't check the Vault for any information on the armband. For a story where Harry encounters are more dangerous, feels pretty weak.

The story hand the potential to go OP, or confiant Harry, or Harry get Help, Harry gets Revenge or a so many others. But in the end we get a pretty weak Harry that has 0 control of his life, and is surrounded by adults that are incompetent, kinda like the canon.
bigbodybot chapter 10 . 11/22/2021
OMG this is giving me a headache. I get that he is young and inexperienced but this is just acting stupid. Revealing your foci that is worth millions to the whole school? Letting the troll attack you without containing it first? Not even trying to understand your magic and taking everything at face value? Where is the cunning abused child? Where is the Ravenclaw intelligence? It’s hard to read.
mumphie chapter 29 . 10/26/2021
This has been a marvelous story! I've enjoyed it immensely. :)
So, as I leave this page, I dearly hope there really is a sequel. There's so much to know!
mumphie chapter 27 . 10/26/2021
What will this do to Shiva? I guess I stay tuned on this Bat Channel!
mumphie chapter 26 . 10/26/2021
Oh deary me...I hope he isn't dead, dead. Poor Perenelle, poor Harry!
Steve-Arkarian chapter 19 . 10/23/2021
Did Harry not see the thestrals then? I mean, he did kill the professor at the end of the last year.
Steve-Arkarian chapter 16 . 10/23/2021
The Cerberus is in this story but isn't a summons like it is in Final Fantasy?
Steve-Arkarian chapter 14 . 10/23/2021
I don't understand why Harry didn't use his invisibility cloak.
Guest chapter 18 . 9/2/2021
I just imagined Harry say Banana like a minion to Flamel
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 1 . 8/20/2021
Olivander flipped the sign on his shop to closed. "Come, Mr. Potter, Hagrid. We're going to go to Hogwarts and figure this out. I cannot give you a wand that would better match magic than mithril, and something of this nature needs to be brought up to Dumbledore immediately." He glared at Hagrid.

*rolls eyes* he is not a Dumbledore flunky. He would never drop everything and run to Hogwarts.
Mermaid's Magic chapter 1 . 8/14/2021
I love the wandmaker's reaction!

Like he couldn't believe that Hagrid didn't take Harry to the hospital, or tell Albus right away, no no it didn't matter that the boy could be in danger, nope must finish shopping.

Also gonna keep reading, but I hope Harry still gets his Snowy owl friend!
Seraphy64 chapter 5 . 8/8/2021
This Harry is a whiny little bitch. He has Shiva, someone who cares about him now, a alfriend always with him and he's somehow worse off than canon Harry. How does that make sense.
SunPho3n1x chapter 29 . 7/26/2021
I absolutely loved this story! Thank you for writing this!
Lucivicron chapter 2 . 7/13/2021
I'm quite sure you got inspiration for Shiva from the final fantasy games. I'm not familiar with all of them, but I am familiar with 10. Quite the interesting crossover.
1,503 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »