Reviews for Harry Potter and the Summoner's Stone
Cloud Ex-SOLDIER chapter 28 . 9/22
Good story.

With FFVII as my first FF game, I was naturally hooked by this story.

Looking forward to reading the next one.
PhoenixSun25214 chapter 1 . 9/20
Yes! It's over 9000!
MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs chapter 25 . 8/26
Esuna might work for these status effects, but I highly doubt Dispel would work against Horcruxes. Horcruxes are, essentially, a part of a person. Dispel can't remove or unenchant the person itself from existence. All the curses and compulsions and hate on them? Maybe, but Dispel doesn't work on Elementals in the games, or on Summons, both of which are purely magical constructs that, by all logic, should be Dispelled when they are hit with it. They aren't, and the only thing that makes sense for that is that sentience of any sort makes one immune or resistant to Dispel.
Iceleaf13 chapter 4 . 8/17
Well I suppose when you take the people into account.
The room thing is neat. Wouldn't it be nice to have that.
Iceleaf13 chapter 3 . 8/17
The hat's mention of ambition made me hopeful for a moment. Not that there is anything wrong with Ravenclaw. It would be my second choice. But one just can't help but enjoy seeing the main character in their own house. Not to mention Pottermore says that Slytherin is the house most closely connected to the water element.
Zalia chapter 29 . 8/16
Very interesting story! Now, I must look for sequel...
If it was bad before it getting worst. Waste of time it is.
Up to here is really boring, plus the fact that this Harry seems to be a real pussy. So up to here is bad story. Let jump forward, thank to remove the moronic Ron
HarryPotter4U chapter 23 . 8/14
I'm sorry, but in Chapter 23 Dumbledore stated that something other than the house cup would be awarded. Did I just miss it, of was it never included. Sorry,but I'm really curious!
Lu Bane Na chapter 29 . 8/12
Brokeback Phoenix nearly had me spitting my tea out. That was fucking hilarious.
Wanderer chapter 29 . 7/10
Wooow. I LOVE IT. THANK YOU SO MUCH! HSSHKDSAA SOOOO GOOODDDD
Flametusk chapter 4 . 6/15
It appears that the four words are a message for Harry. An explanation for why he's placed at the Dursleys. The fat idiot twists the fragment. In other words, they help protect from the horcrux.
Flametusk chapter 1 . 6/15
It appears that the four words are a message for Harry. The fat idiot twists the fragment. In other words, the Dursleys, specifically Vernon and Dudley, helped weaken the Horcrux.
Phillies2 chapter 14 . 6/13
Why isn't Harry using his cloak?
Phillies2 chapter 5 . 6/13
How many times is he going to talk out loud to Shiva, once or twice okay, but the amount of times he did it makes me think Harry is retarded. The freak out at the end was good, I guess this is ur abuse kids don't just become okay in a couple days
1,410 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »