Reviews for Harry Potter and the Summoner's Stone
Flametusk chapter 4 . 6/15
It appears that the four words are a message for Harry. An explanation for why he's placed at the Dursleys. The fat idiot twists the fragment. In other words, they help protect from the horcrux.
Flametusk chapter 1 . 6/15
It appears that the four words are a message for Harry. The fat idiot twists the fragment. In other words, the Dursleys, specifically Vernon and Dudley, helped weaken the Horcrux.
Phillies2 chapter 14 . 6/13
Why isn't Harry using his cloak?
Phillies2 chapter 5 . 6/13
How many times is he going to talk out loud to Shiva, once or twice okay, but the amount of times he did it makes me think Harry is retarded. The freak out at the end was good, I guess this is ur abuse kids don't just become okay in a couple days
It start more or less fine. But now is just another story that will be full of crap. A summon deidity and the only thing she can do is froze the lake, when the dumb as a door moron want to kill Harry, what is next Harry bending so the rapist can screw him.
acetwolf94 chapter 29 . 5/12
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
Acetraim chapter 3 . 3/12
your grammar sucks.
Acetraim chapter 3 . 3/12
"?" she replied. what the hell is that?
Flakey42 chapter 2 . 3/3
How is Harry supposed to do magic?
Eagle-Eyes chapter 29 . 2/10
Great story

Keep writing as life allows
BillBrink chapter 29 . 2/6
I do not usually read cross fics because I don't have an understanding of the other fic that is being drawn into the HP universe. This began to read as if it were such a story, however I found it readable and enjoyable. Thank you for sharing it with us. I look forw
Corwyn chapter 29 . 2/6
Thanks for sharing this story with us.
Cztelnik chapter 28 . 1/25
Wow, not sure what I expected but it wasn't this amazing fic. Harry has taken the king of dragons throne and Draco is a petulant ghost. Here it seemed Nicholas Flammel taking Harry in for the summer over Dumbledore's objections would be the fabulous highpoint.
Rhino109 chapter 20 . 1/17
I was so waiting for a cute dragon scene xD
Rhino109 chapter 3 . 1/17
Just nope. You literally said every word representing Slytherin then put him in Ravenclaw. Sigh. That's just bad word choice and pretty much destroying this chapter.
1,399 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »