Reviews for Just A Kiss
munrolover chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
loved it !
AlyssaNgentile chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
This is exactly what I want to happen!:b
eclareforeverrr10 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
I LOVE THIS. so much :)
Maika chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
I really liked your oneshot! It was short, but captured a lot in it. I wish something like this could really happen in that scene for Season 11!

-Maika
summer chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
suuuper good! i loved it! ECLAR3 FOREVER YO :D
deena chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Lets hope this really does happen during season 11!(:
danagirl3496 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
wow i liked the story
meandthatperson chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
OMG i loved it so much i was waiting for someone to do it for this particular scene, and it was everything i needed and more if that doesn't sound cheesy :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
It was so shakesperian that it was kind of too dramatic and awkward
ilovetaylorswift13 chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
that was such a great oneshot

i hope it happens like that, but when i heard her scream that in the new promo i got really excited

it seemed like she was over eli in the first promo while he pined over her, but then on this promo proved shes not over him and gives me high hopes for eclare
Amber chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
This is lovely and beautiful :)

You captured their characters perfectly in such a short amount of writing. I loved it, and I can see something like this really happening between them. If only this was the script! I'm tired of seeing them fight and breakdown all of the time, they deserve to be happy. It's so sad. I know they love each other, I can only imagine what season 11 will bring. I really hope that someday they find their way back to one another, because they are made for each other.

But really, I love your writing and I love all of the one-shots you write about Eclare! They make me smile like a crazy fangirl. I hope more great ideas come to you sometime soon, I definitely would love to read more from you.

~Amber ( eclaredegrassi on twitter)
Lady Azura chapter 1 . 6/17/2011