Reviews for Running To You
Siriusmunchkin chapter 24 . 4/5
Enjoyed this story very much. There are a lot of stories along the same line but yours always have all kinds of new twists, turns, and fun in them. You never know what to expect when starting one of your stories and I love that. Looking forward to reading more of them.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 23 . 4/5
Definitely what Mike deserved. In both outtakes. He was a slimy piece of work. If he was doing drugs then he probably did need some help.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 12 . 4/5
Sorry that Victoria found a way to kill off Renee and Phil. She'll be going for Charlie next. Or maybe Bella's friends from school? Jacob is being an ass about everything. Still don't particularly like Alice. She's too pushy. She wants everything her way and for Bella to live the life Alice wished she had. That's just as wrong as Rosalie wanting Bella to stay human because Rosalie wanted a family.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 10 . 4/5
Fun little twists and turns in this story. Glad Alice thought to leave Charlie a number so he wouldn't be as mad. Has Jacob shown up with Bella's motorcycle to try and keep her from the Cullen's? Or has Victoria claimed another victim? Did Harry die? We'll see soon.
Nannyjojo chapter 24 . 4/3
I loved it.
Oh yeah, Alice deserved some payback. lol.
Sounds like Charlie had a great life.
Thank you for sharing.
Nannyjojo chapter 23 . 4/3
Yeah, go Bella.
What an idiot.
Nannyjojo chapter 22 . 4/3
I loved Charlie in this chapter.
Oh Mike, get a grip, you really thought you had a chance. Idiot.
Nannyjojo chapter 21 . 4/3
Damn it.
I had tears when Charlie showed up.
So perfect.
Nannyjojo chapter 20 . 4/3
Oh Tanya, go hit on Jacob.
Had a feeling Bella could put her shield over Edward when push came to shove.
Nannyjojo chapter 19 . 4/3
Looking forward to meeting Tanya, haha.
Esp with the new power, I think she could be incentive enough for Bella to expand it around Edward.
Oh I think the wedding needs to be soon.
Nannyjojo chapter 18 . 4/3
So happy for them.
I think they could take on the world right now.
Bella is spectacular.
Glad she got to talk to Charlie.
Nannyjojo chapter 17 . 4/3
Oh Emmett, I don't think he will ever learn.
Loved the power she has.
Nannyjojo chapter 16 . 4/3
I think that is the only shame in all of this, is that it wasn't Edward's venom.
I do feel for Charlie, but it is not as if he will never know what happened to Bella.
Looking forward to seeing what happens.
Nannyjojo chapter 15 . 4/3
Well like I said before, the wolves can't start a war cause technically the Cullen's didn't break the treaty.
Saves Edward a heart breaking decision though.
Hay maybe Charlie can be at a future wedding.
Yeah, he knew, maybe the others should have listened to him also. Bella is his mate after all.
Nannyjojo chapter 14 . 4/3
Nah, I still hate Jacob, but I will admit he did good in this chapter.
hmmm, it could seem that Bella being changed doesn't have to cause a war with La Push. Will Victoria be successful I wonder?