Reviews for What Happened Last Night?
HelloI'mOz chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Bravo! Good job!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
XD!haha!Yeah,really great way of going there!Seriously!'I want to snog you too'!haha,i laughed ta the conversation here!And what details of them all!
ChudleyCanons chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I loved this story and it wasn't just the plot I thoroughly enjoyed but as far as I am concerned, you write the best Remus I have seen in fanfiction. Most people write him as sarcastic but unlikely to make jokes like the rest of them. I loved how your Remus joined in with flirting with the girls but still in a Remusish way and also how he could joke around with Sirius about sexual favours and not blushing about it. Most Remuses in fanficiton would never make that kind of joke. You took into account that Remus was a marauder too. He enjoyed pranks and joking around as well. It was refreshing to read.
XOXO-AMOR ET ODIUM-XOXO chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
it was really good! i know some poeple think gays are discusting but i dont mind them! nah i really liked it and i thought it was totally sweet
BellaDonna24 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Bloody hell! I mean, that was freaking amazing! Abselutely loved every second of it!

I do feel like a bit of an idiot though, I didn't get the Wormtail/cheese/rat thing till over half way through. Which resulted in my face-palming myself for my idiocy!

Greatgreatgreatgreat fic though!

SuspiciousFlower chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Hnnnnng this is perfect 3
Miss Pessimistic chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Either you're a really fun person or youre really boring but just an amazing writer or youre a really fun person and an amazing writer, yeah, I like that one. I must know you better xD Facebook? XD

I seriously loved this one shot and I loved the part Peter was with a wheel of cheese, he says Remus is gay but doesnt want a bloke like that and then I like the part when Remus is like what are you doing ad Sirius is like Readi- I mean XDD

Great job! Youre awesome and Im now going to follow yoiu and your work!
Will.Hell.Minna.-Sophia Isobel chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
this is so funny and adorable! nice!
anonymous chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
ha, tht was good. i like ur work. great job
tryke14 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Epic read! Love this! Haha.
Andraste Straton chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
This is officially one of the most awesome Sirius/Remus one shot stories I have ever read. I really love this because everything in it is so true to character and perfectly plausible. Thank-you for writing this, I love ti to bits, It really is fabulous!
darrling chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
I LOVE IT! SOO MUCH! i was never into remus/sirius before this but now i am! gahhh! i love it!
COOKIEmonstaz chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Write more plez
Silentnightsxx chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
This was really good it held my attention all the way through and very dramatic... Careful with that medication!
Meeee chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
GENNY that was amazing! Finally u posted it lol I loved the entire library scene and Remus was properly badass and Sirius was properly whipped and Peter was properly homophobic And lmao loved the entire Remus James "naked next to snape?" and lol "walked right into that one " "more like bounced" lol :D I'm so proud of u! This was AWESOME!