Reviews for Even Comets Fade Away
dixonhpboosh chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
I have to many feelings, poor Jimmy, losing everything because he had faith. the use of Claire was interesting and very imaginative.
Herdcat chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
oooh this one is creepy! I really like the idea that he might still be there just without a solid form - and the perspective of Jimmy is just chilling - the idea that he used the daughter just to manipulate him into another yes is just so cold...
le error chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Jesus, my heart. That was incredibly depressing I feel so bad for Jimmy. He was brave too I admit having endure so much suffering and not being able to control any of it. It's really upsetting. I hope he eventually finds peace.
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Holy crap... Struggling to breathe coming out of that one. Geez...talk about heavy hitting.

Let me congratulate you on one of the most breathtakingly painful pieces I have ever read. And I mean that in the nicest way possible. I could physically FEEL Jimmy's agony. By the end I was thinking "my God, just end the poor man's suffering..."

I like that they helped him OD instead of making it something painful like when Sam was forced to shoot Madison in Heart. The funeral pyre and Dean's guilt over not thinking that Jimmy could be hurt inside of Cas the same as with demon possession.

Utterly and completely stunning. How in the heck does this not have a ton more reviews?
Effiny chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
That was wonderful. So sad, but wonderful. It'd be awesome if Jimmy was somehow able to help get Cas de-juiced in season 7, don't you think?
cheekymonster2 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
WOW! That was so good-Loved that you gave us Jimmys perspective on how everything went down!

Excellent work!