Reviews for Best Laid Plans A Father's Day OneShot
petmom1213 chapter 1 . 7/19
That was sweet, cute, and true. I loved it. Thank you.

twlightbella chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
Edward and Bella made love
Edward's Life chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
I love it! So sweet. And he is just so fucking sexy! I love gentleman Edward especially when he starts talking dirty in bed! That filthy mouth can talk to me all day & all night long.

I am,
Edward's Life
irelandk chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Pinkerbelledust chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
I think this Edward is my hero! And Bella too for handling twins so gracefully. Gosh what a nice guy... The way he soothes Bella's post-baby insecurities is just so sweet. Lovely story of a lovely couple.
fuckin' incredible diamond chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Hey ;)

I accidentally read your story - and I was stunned!It was so amazing! I mean, I like the way, you described their feelings and their appearance and so on.

Besides, I was really happy to see a nice story again, because sometimes, it is really hard to find one.

AnniePattz376 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
What a lovely story, I loved caring, romantic, gentleman almost perfect Edward, and I love him when he is a father, he is so adorable that it's not even funny.

I enjoyed your story tremendously, I find so many thing that were funny. You read about this subject in so many fics, but this one has something that is unique and makes it stand out. I really liked it.

So, congratulations! now I'm going to your profile to check your other stories, so maybe you'll see my reviews xD
Bellaangel383 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
love it!
mrs.edwardnorthmansalvatore chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
the whole one shot was very sweet and cute. I loved it. it was funny when esme caught bella and edward goin at it in the nursey:)
Katy dazzledbythe Cullens chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I love this hun, epsecially Bella's issues with how her body now looked to Edward after having the twins Katy :)
Chilly Howdy chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Hey Gray Thanks so much for sharing this amazing story :o) Loved reading it! See you another time! Chilly x
Rawr Ashley Rae chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
I really liked this:)it wasn't full on lemon and it had a bit f sweetness that his family and their kids brought to the story! This has to go on my favorite as do you!:)
TrulyOutrageous chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Love it!
jasminefksu chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Very, very cute. I loved it! And how perfectly appropriate for Father's Day. Great job!
djsmommie chapter 1 . 6/19/2011