Reviews for Naruto Uzumaki: Son of the Akatsuki
awefanfic chapter 8 . 7/27
Please update soon! What would happen now?
DragonSiren7 chapter 2 . 7/4
Have to make a comment on the Death Note adventures, I just have to. A) Thank you for writing in Bin Laden's name and yes, that is creepy. B) Technically Naruto's name would be Naruto Namikaze... I mean, he goes by Uzumaki, but it would be interesting if the technicality stopped the Death Note (I'm imagining Light's face... XD). Anyway, great chapter, even if Orochi's giving me creeper vibes (but since when is that new?).
DarkCielo27 chapter 3 . 7/3
Who doesn't want Sakura dead she's just a stupid weak little fangirl who is ten times more annoying than Naruto
lucien.francine chapter 8 . 3/13
More chapter please
CONTINUE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
BOOMBAYAH chapter 8 . 2/7
hahahaha where is hidan's d**k?
BOOMBAYAH chapter 7 . 2/7
deisaso is in the AAAAAAIIIIIRRRRRR!
Naruto x Sasuke! Sasunaru forevaaa
Puppet Priestess chapter 8 . 11/24/2015
Garra x Naruto fic, and you could have had a short story of "Spin the Wheel" with Orochimaru, and the choices of the wheel are either different Akatsuki members, or different torture methods.

PLS UPDATE

The "Spin the Wheel" with Orochimaru is my idea if you ever use it for as short crack chapter.
Siatuvai1002 chapter 8 . 10/12/2015
PLEASE I BEG
FINISH PLEASE
Random One chapter 2 . 9/27/2015
Subaku no Gaara is his full name. Also your threats do not scare me mighty author that has gifted mankind with the creation of this fanfiction. :P Also I realize I did just review but it wasn't because of the threats.
gothicprincess982 chapter 8 . 9/21/2015
I love this story please write more chapter ve em all.
Natsuki D chapter 8 . 8/14/2015
Oh god *hides face*
Sasorixdeidara forever!
Can dinnertime just fcking kill orochi-pedo already *is holding a transportation mirror in hands wanting to throw the pedophile into the black hole but not before giving him the worst torture in the world*
Cant wait for the next chapter (I vote sasunaru cause gaara and Naruto are like brothers )
Chimera chapter 8 . 8/9/2015
Freaking splendid. Never going to get over how funny this is.
Mermaid's Magic chapter 3 . 8/2/2015
I think Naruto X Gaara
a Male OC X Hidan
and another Male OC X Sasuke (Just to F*** with Sakura and Ino)