Reviews for Northern Winds
PaulaB87 chapter 6 . 6/21
Please please please update soon
hi i just read this through and am hoping your just taking another long break cause i really like your story and hope it continues
Elolson329 chapter 1 . 2/19
when are you going to update again? I have reread what you have written several times. I check once a month for updates.
MsJonesKing chapter 21 . 1/14
I hope you continue the story!
Guest chapter 21 . 12/3/2014
Please update soon! This is such an amazing story. We finally get to see Kel as both woman and warrior
Wolf9lucky chapter 21 . 10/26/2014
Welcome back! Please update again soon!
Baby Fawn chapter 21 . 10/1/2014
Uhoh. This is looking real good.
Guest chapter 21 . 9/24/2014
So glad your back. I love this story and can't wait for the next instalment! Pretty please don't leave us waiting too long
Mrs. Dom Masbolle chapter 21 . 9/14/2014
I know you've explained your rationale for why there isn't much romance, but I do have to admit I wait for Xamos/Kel fluff every chapter on the edge of my seat. I think their small subplot is wonderful, how it mimics the saving of the last Helmed Warrior. I just want Kel to be with Xamos as he loves and values her (which you as an author have created the character so well because I usually hate anyone but Dom with Kel :P)

Great story! I've just read all 21 chapters in one day :)

Please update soon!
firze chapter 21 . 9/11/2014
I loved what you have done so far! The progression of Kel learning to be both woman and warrior has been flawless. Did you ever find a beta? If not, I would be willing to fulfill the role. I'm on fairly often and I know the PoTS series like the back of my hand. I love your work and I can't wait to see how Kel's adventure in Gaul continues!
elolson329 chapter 21 . 9/10/2014
I liked the story. Please write more.
Lollypops101 chapter 21 . 9/3/2014
I almost squealed when I saw that this had been updated. It is a good thing I didn't; my roommate would have thought I was crazy. :) Great work! i can't wait for the next chapter.
azuresilverfox chapter 21 . 9/3/2014
nice suspense and cliffhanger.
snachie1 chapter 20 . 7/30/2014
Great story! Can't wait to read more.
EmiStone chapter 20 . 7/19/2014
This is fantastic! I love how you incorporated a whole new country into this!