Reviews for Northern Winds
I don't know if your still writing this but I hope so. I just found this and love it I hope you're still writing it and will update soon. Thank you for writing this and I hope you continue it cause its very well writtn. Bye
alanna9631 chapter 2 . 1/12
are you coming back to update this story its really good i really like to know what happens next's please ;)
PaulaB87 chapter 19 . 12/10/2013
please update please!
Rain Addict CM chapter 19 . 9/14/2013
Damn good story! It's so hard to find a fanfic that stays true to the books in keeping Kel and the other ladies strong, and independent, but you manage it quite well! I dare say even Fallen wavered a little, but so far you have kept them strong, and strengthened those who needed it. I do hope Jon has an eternal headache... Not even bothering to find out if the warlord was a good man, or give his daughter any warning really. I really hope you pick this story back up soon because I can't wait to find out what happens next.
alanna9631 chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
you're last Update was 02-23-13 it is now 9/11/2013 please up date! :)
Guest chapter 19 . 7/24/2013
I'm look forward to more chapters
Lighting Lana chapter 19 . 7/24/2013
Wish you'd continue this on... Just love Xamos
alanna9631 chapter 19 . 7/11/2013
more chapters please! :)
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!
Guest chapter 19 . 6/7/2013
Love love love! I can't wait to read more!
Brie45 chapter 19 . 5/13/2013
Great story wonderful plot hope you continue this work
TheRoseandtheDagger chapter 19 . 4/29/2013
Amazing, I really hop you update it soon it is beyond words x x
ziva10 chapter 19 . 4/19/2013
amazing just amazing i love this story
hackneyqueenextreme chapter 19 . 4/15/2013
I absolutely love this! Your character progession is detailed enough and well thought out so that we can see the changes and know why without bogging down the story line to a snails pace. Your descritions of Gaul reminds me so much of all the Norse mythology I used to read that I'm planning on picking some back up. I'll be waiting with baited breath to see where you take the story next and how you find to push the wedding back another year. Wonderful work and I can only beg you to update soon!
AmazingAlex0818 chapter 19 . 4/7/2013
I just found you story and I love it so far! I hope you'll finish it. I love Xamdos and Kel and Victoria and learning about the people of Gual.