Reviews for Northern Winds
Don't stop writing! This is a good story, can't wait to hear what happens next!
Jo chapter 21 . 9/20/2016
I've absolutely loved what you have written. I wished you had kept going with it.
Alyona Fire chapter 19 . 6/6/2016
Hello. I love your story! I'm on chapter 19 and I'm starting to worry that it isn't complete. If it isn't, I hope you'll consider finishing it. I'm a big fan of Xamos. What a great character!
Han Juuri chapter 21 . 3/10/2016
Please update! I really love you story and to want know how things will turn out.
Brie45 chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
If not done would you continue this story or discontinue it from what I remember it was a wonderful story
waterdemon9 chapter 21 . 11/4/2015
Oh my goodness i absolutly love this i can not wait for the next chapter i hope it is soon
Guest chapter 8 . 10/21/2015
Katherine would be a good name.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
This story is amazing - multi faceted. interesting character developments.

I devoured all 21 chapters in a day! I really, really hope that one day I'll check and find you've updated this lovely work!
PaulaB87 chapter 6 . 6/21/2015
Please please please update soon
Guest chapter 21 . 6/4/2015
hi i just read this through and am hoping your just taking another long break cause i really like your story and hope it continues
Elolson329 chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
when are you going to update again? I have reread what you have written several times. I check once a month for updates.
MsJonesKing chapter 21 . 1/14/2015
I hope you continue the story!
Guest chapter 21 . 12/3/2014
Please update soon! This is such an amazing story. We finally get to see Kel as both woman and warrior
Wolf9lucky chapter 21 . 10/26/2014
Welcome back! Please update again soon!
Baby Fawn chapter 21 . 10/1/2014
Uhoh. This is looking real good.