Reviews for Rapid Eye Movement
CrazyFx chapter 12 . 5/30/2015
Wowowowowowow sweet~The Reid you show us is so cute and i couldn't stop read until it finished. looking forword moreXDDDDD
slendersummerseve chapter 12 . 4/26/2014
slendersummerseve chapter 10 . 4/26/2014
lol the part at the beginning of the chap. when Hotch poked Reid's face... it reminded me of Prentiss, "It's so life-like..."
slendersummerseve chapter 8 . 4/26/2014

(Oookay, I'm just the SLIGHTEST bit insane...)
slendersummerseve chapter 6 . 4/26/2014
lol, I love how Reid didn't get the "OVER 9000" thing XD
slendersummerseve chapter 2 . 4/26/2014
She must die.

Mmm, yes. A horribly slow, painful death for this slut.

She will die and Hotch will realize his undying love for Reid and they will have gay babies and a happily ever after.

Yes, she must die.
Critical Literature chapter 6 . 5/11/2013
I like the theme, or idea, that you trying to go with in this story.

However, the way you have written it is fairly poor, your language is somewhat childish and you need to tone down on the way your express their actions and constant switch of the moment. You have so many ideas swimming in your mind that you believe that it may need to be crammed I to a single chapter, hence making it seem quite rushed and fairly jumpy.

You have developed your characters to appear very OOC, this makes the story far more poor. Reid appears to act like a teenager who flips back and forth on his emotions/actions; and you have made Hotch seem fairly incompetent, making him seem slow and not intelligent enough to process Reid's emotions.

I do think the idea is different, but the way your have written it was...not to pleasing. I'm sorry but you may need a beta.
Flakez chapter 12 . 12/11/2012
I just want to write that this story was awesome. I loved it from beginning to the end! You're an amazing author with a gift to express yourself. I was completly breathtaken and i hope you continue to write :3
stealthxstar chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
I like your story because I like the pairing but oh my god Reid is COMPLETELY ooc. T_T you've turned him into a klutzy hothead who jumps at every little noise, its kinda getting annoying. Good writing otherwise.
CallMeCrazyBabee chapter 12 . 7/15/2012
You should write a story about reid and hotch getting married !
CallMeCrazyBabee chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
I love the chapters can theta be like a third sequel?
CallMeCrazyBabee chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
What a player ehh?
CallMeCrazyBabee chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I'm starting to love uu
Cookie Monster and Elmo chapter 12 . 5/31/2012
Okay are you going to do a sequel to this one maybe just a one shot of Aaron and Spencer telling Jack and Jessica? Cause that would be amazing. You were kinda mean to Spencer he was kidnaped then shot. wow and what happens to Aaron he got to shot someone and catch Spencer's kidnapper. Well thats kinda crappy for Spencer. But you are an amazing writer. And you really should have a sequel with them at least telling Jack the told the team granted they help and was being a family kinda but still does Jack know? There is what three weeks uncounted for what happened?
Sebby-chan3000 chapter 12 . 3/9/2012
i know this sounds horible but gabrielle should have died