Reviews for Life with Olivia
Please tell me you are planning to continue this story. I love it! :)
Is it bad that I cried while reading this chapter. It was really sad. Me crying is really rare ao that makes this a special story
Jessk22 chapter 68 . 6/13
Any plans on finishing this story? I really like it so far.
MRSDARRENCRISS589 chapter 68 . 11/4/2014
I know it's been a while but I hope you continue
Guest chapter 40 . 10/29/2014
I love, i do. And Olivia is a fireball of trouble, but I was wondering about something. Why'd you name the abuela Ingrid Lopez, it's a nordic name. I should now- it my name aswell, and i'm from norway :) just a thought. But amazing story though, love it. *shows thumbs up*
GleekPLLiarLG chapter 68 . 9/11/2014
I love this story! I haven't commented on every chapter because there are so many but I really love this story and would love to know how it continues.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/30/2014
The feels :0
roger-that123 chapter 68 . 8/16/2014
You soooo need to finish this - its amazing
tracey.meyer.752 chapter 68 . 7/15/2014
Oh ni wish you would've continued this.
Mixtaper1998 chapter 68 . 5/14/2014
Are you done with this ? Please update me
Guest chapter 68 . 4/14/2014
I love, love, love this fanfic. I keep going back to re-read it. I really hope you update soon :D
S.Warrior chapter 68 . 2/11/2014
It took me two days to read this and let me just say that I have laughed, cried, and squealed and even got pissed off because I thought Quinntana were gonna be over please don't ever scare me like that again lol this story has been like the best rollercoaster to be on I didn't want to get to the end because I didn't want to wait but now that I'm here I'd gladly wait for the next update and hopefully my review inspires you to do it btw you're amazing and I'll gladly follow you work
Kati3-94 chapter 68 . 2/9/2014
Best Santana and Quinn Fanfic I have ever read. I laughed and cried while reading this. I'm glad it wasn't all fluff and you put a lot of angsty stuff in there as well, i was actually worried they weren't going to get back together. I was so shocked when Adam died as well, I did not see that coming, I had to stop reading sometimes because it was so sad. I love Santana and Olivia's relationship and i really love how you portray Santana and Quinn's realtionship and their family 3
myyheartsrefusingme chapter 68 . 2/8/2014
Hey there, I just found this fanfic a week ago and I was reading everything till the last update before let a review! It's such a great story line... It's a real family life, like, the dramas really happen with all of us... Santana and Quinn are real parents, normal parents. Olivia is amazing, I'm in love with her! Congrats it's a great story and I can't wait to see how she'll handle high school! Please update. :-)
Kikilia14 chapter 68 . 1/24/2014
Totally enjoyed this story. Hope you update it again soon. Would love to see what happens.