Reviews for Life with Olivia
Bsincerely chapter 68 . 4/9
Just started this last night , I love this story, so so good and well written! ️
Hi. I started reading your story a couple of days ago and I was hooked. I hope you will update this story.
Kaci chapter 68 . 12/27/2015
I love this story with my whole freaking heart. If it could go on forever I would love that haha! Please do more chapters! I've never come across a story like this and I really wish there were more like it! Awesome job!
Alex chapter 67 . 12/27/2015
I love this story so much! You're like a genius! If you want to continue writing it could you maybe throw in a chapter or two were Olivia is in an accident and everyone is at the hospital and include Quinn and Santana's point of view. Maybe them trying to blame themselves for the accident? Anyways love love love this story!
Mickey chapter 68 . 12/21/2015
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! Could you maybe do the next few chapters where Olivia starts shutting Quinn and Santana out a little bit. And then they get into a big fight and Olivia is all like ' you guys aren't even my real moms'? If not that's okay. Thank you anyways!
Guest chapter 68 . 8/5/2015
Please tell me you are planning to continue this story. I love it! :)
Guest chapter 59 . 7/23/2015
Is it bad that I cried while reading this chapter. It was really sad. Me crying is really rare ao that makes this a special story
Jessk22 chapter 68 . 6/13/2015
Any plans on finishing this story? I really like it so far.
MRSDARRENCRISS589 chapter 68 . 11/4/2014
I know it's been a while but I hope you continue
Guest chapter 40 . 10/29/2014
I love, i do. And Olivia is a fireball of trouble, but I was wondering about something. Why'd you name the abuela Ingrid Lopez, it's a nordic name. I should now- it my name aswell, and i'm from norway :) just a thought. But amazing story though, love it. *shows thumbs up*
GleekPLLiarLG chapter 68 . 9/11/2014
I love this story! I haven't commented on every chapter because there are so many but I really love this story and would love to know how it continues.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/30/2014
The feels :0
roger-that123 chapter 68 . 8/16/2014
You soooo need to finish this - its amazing
tracey.meyer.752 chapter 68 . 7/15/2014
Oh ni wish you would've continued this.
Mixtaper1998 chapter 68 . 5/14/2014