Reviews for A Watch For Your Time
MADStar529 chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Great story!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Awesome story! I really really like it! I like Charles interactions with Alex! :D :D Awesome fic!
betweenlife chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
This was wonderful. Loved Alex in this. :)
Venulia chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
I read this story first (out of order, I know). Your writing is so, so exquisite and on point all the time. The tiny details you choose to highlight, the emotions you dwell on - everything seems selected for a specific purpose, if only to twist the knife in further.

Please, please do not stop writing Charles/Erik. Your stories are lovely, poignant, and utterly heartbreaking. I adore them.

I will continue reading, and can only hope that you might consider a AU fic at some point so these two can have a chance at a HEA.

~V
MoonyDanny chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Hello, flowermasters! (Again, lol)

This is great! I loved the concern Alex shows towards Charles! It's really touching. And the gift was great.

xXQuoth NevermorexX chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
I love this "series" you have going on here. Your writing style is very fluid and emotional, which makes these stories so addicting. I love the way you address the issues of Charles' condition hindering his everyday life and I especially love how you describe the fact that Charles and Erik still cling to one another, even though they seemingly separated. I can't wait for the next one!
niver chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Once again, very bittersweet. Lovely job.
Wolfsaint chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
Once again, beautiful, just beautiful
Dark1992 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Love it:)
Dangson chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Love it! I just saw the movie today and loved it. I knew there was something going on between those two! 3
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
aww so sad but i loved it great job
No.79 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Yay! Sequel!

Its so hard to find such sweet fanfic of this pairing...well at least i kinda view it as fluff...fluffy enough for me OvO

I love this sequel, hope to see more !

(It will be nice if Erik decided to show up, not just send letters...have to admit I thought he might show up in this one)

P.S.

May I ask for your permission to translate this sequel into my native language: Chinese?

I really, really love this sequel v
Ender's Fangirl chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Wow this was cute, I look forward to more.
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
stalked your page, added you as an author to both my favs and alerts, checked up your stories, realized i liked, like, every single one of your X-Men ones already, and found this after i already found the first for it. jdfjkfdjhfd WHY ARE YOU SO AMAZING? *0*
LovelyLytton chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
You are on fire! I love this series, how it's his gifts that keep connecting him, how making them means so much for Erik, and how receiving them means everything to Charles. I also loved the scene with the beggar - you show Charles' kindness so well.