Reviews for Never Forget
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
I HATE XION! She is SUCH a Mary Sue! This fanfiction was awful! :( shame on you for writing this!
Inmate XIV chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
I know how you feel with all the Xion haters. Seems like everywhere I turn there's one screaming about how she's a 'cockblock' and a 'Mary Sue'. It's really annoying.

Anyway, to my real review, I must admit that this was the first Fan fiction to bring a tear to my eye. I loved it. :3

There was only one real error I could spot. You meesed up Xion's number. It's suppose to be XIV, not XVI. But I've messed that up before too. :) So don't feel bad about it or anything.

I completely forgot to review this when I first faved it! I'm sorry! '. Oh, and excuse me if I've made any grammar issues. I'm currently only able to get ahold of my 3DS, so I'm reviewing through that.

Well, sorry if this seems like a long review! It does to me, but I could be wrong. I hope you write more Kingdom Hearts things!

- Silver Dawn
khdayskh1314 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Wow.. The most best fanfic on Xion's death besides other remakes.. So sad the way you say how roxas feels deep down. I'm a Rokushi fan so this is reely sad 4 me!;(
AustinJ13 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Love it!
soulrprmax chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
that was such a sad scene! Xion was my fav character (apart from axel) and i actually cried a little during the scene. at least until roxas said the thing about the ice cream...but good job, i felt like i was watching it on the game again.
green-piggy chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
So sad... Poor Xion. :(

I still get tears forming in my eyes when I watch it... :(

Lovely work again!
Fruity-Fruit-Cups chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
ohey its you again! XD I thought the name seemed familiar.

Alas poor Xion. She's my second favorie character in the series (Just behind Roxas, lol) but her death was probably one of the most emotional moments.

Anywho, great fic.