Reviews for Blossoming
AdamTobiasGrayson chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
the girls did seem a bit like jerks, but they were in character, trying to help but going about it all wrong. even pinkie in her weird old way. oh how we love your randomness pinkie.

Applejack/Fluttershy huh? can't say I've thought of that pairing before though now that you put it in my head...
Angel981 chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
Awwwww! I love the endin' )
Angel981 chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
Awwwwwww! XD I like how she worded that to the colts an' it took her awhile to get it. 3
Angel981 chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Awwwwwwww I love this story!
mr.myxsiple chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
There should seriously be more fics about this couple. Good job.
Edward chapter 3 . 8/7/2012
I was a bit surprised to see it end like that, so suddenly.
Moar?
Edward chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
"And you, Fluttershy, are a tree"
Icwhatyoudidthere.
Anthony1l chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
dALEkilLsU chapter 3 . 2/28/2012
Firstly, i am using a PSP since my computers busted. ill re-review when its fixed. all the reviews i write are sadly, anonymous. anyway, i LOVED this story. this was the first flutterjack story ive ever read, and im glad i read this one. i really do see fluttershy's side of the story, and this was very well written. it had depth, strong emotions, and im very happy fluttershy showed the strength, courage and bravery we all know she has. im very impressed, this was truly beutiful and moving.
DiagnoseLover chapter 3 . 10/9/2011
I was hoping for more Romance than dialogue, but this was a heart-warming story. Do you know that of all the thousand and a half fanfics for MyLittlePony, yours is one out of only TWO romances for Apple/Shy?
runeplay2 chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
YAAAAAAAAAAAY FOR DEVELOPMENT!

I really like the story overall, and it sure does seem very sweet. The fact that Fluttershy didn't pull a rage moment was a bit unexpected, but oh well. I really like how overall you didn't just say "X meets Y, X falls in love for Y, boom." (Thats honestly a problem I have) I think that the development is really nice. But the amount of "show don't tell" could be changed. I feel like you do alot of "X did this. Y lol'd. X then lol'd too." Maaaaaybe just a little bit.
Trumuser chapter 3 . 8/3/2011
This story made me team Appleshy. Great job! Loved it so much!
Energizer Bonnie chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Oh gosh, this is just too fabulous. 3 Flutterjack is definitely a wayyyyy under shipped couple, but it's probably one of the best, most fitting ones, and you did a good job with it.

All the characters were very in character, and I could hear their voices in my head, which just added to the awesomeness of the story. This is just so...ah! 3 Your writing style is also very pleasant to read as well, and I darned right enjoyed it!

And if you're looking for couple suggestion...I would do /anything/ to see more Pinkie Dash. Holy cow. 3 Of all the Dash pairings, that one has got to be the most canon and fitting and cute and-...Uh, anyways. If you might consider doing that, I would love you forever. Just don't do Apple Dash. Yicky face.

...Anyways...

You did a faboo job, keep up the pony fics! 3
freelux chapter 3 . 7/2/2011
lololol i have been waiting to read this chapter for so long. i was on vacation, though, and i really didn't want to read it all my phone, so.

anyway, gah, i loved this. fluttershy is such a sweetheart and you write her /perfectly/ and basically i ship these two now. AND THE ENDING. BAWWWWWWWW.

also the kiss was adorable and these two need more stories okay. okay.

uhm, as for your next one, hm. obviously i'm not going to /tell/ you what to do, but, um, /cough ireallylovepinkiedash cough. but i'd really like to see you do something with pinkie. just out of curiosity. actually i guess i ship dash with any of the mane six except fluttershy (again, love them both, but not together) NOT THAT YOU CARE. xD rarity/aj is awesome, too. OR YOU CAN DO MORE DASH/RARITY because really i'd love that.

i guess i'm done ranting now, hahaa. in conclusion, lovely job. can't wait for more from you. :)
Rabukurafuto chapter 3 . 6/22/2011
That was a fun story, although I am not sure if Applejack would be as forgiving to Twilight after they went through all of that for nothing, but I suppose Fluttershy's love would make it worth it to her. I am having trouble understanding why Twilight would just vanish like that though. No reason was given for her wandering off.

Still, it was cute, and the final battle was exactly how Fluttershy would behave. It was a powerful moment for her.