Reviews for Music, Magic, and Instability
eeyore111683 chapter 41 . 8/28
Cant wait to read more
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 41 . 5/29
I hope you find some inspiration soon so you can come back to the story soon.
BellaLaila87 chapter 41 . 5/8
I think I speak for everyone when I say I wish you would continue this story! It's brilliant! I remember when I first it in 2012 I loved it. I just stumbled on it again and I am still waiting for the end. Please, please, PLEASE update. The begging will never stop
nix69 chapter 41 . 2/18
I hope that one day you find that you want to come back and finish what is an amazing story!
nzjojo chapter 41 . 2/17
Your story is so close to the end that I hope you've had time to find some inspiration to finish it. As you've seen from the people out continue to review, we all would just love the story to be resolved. This story is fabulous. I really enjoyed reading it. I hope that you surprise us all and I get an alert in my mailbox with more chapters. Your story is worth the wish :)
Guest chapter 41 . 12/28/2016
Hi Christine,Pls don't mind but don't leave your story like this.I'm waiting for its ending patiently since 4 years
Rob Smut Lovers chapter 41 . 8/18/2016
This is honestly one of the best Famousward stories I've ever read in all of TwiFic. It moved quickly and evenly from scene to scene and the dialog was very good. The character development was perfect and resulted in like able characters. Even when they were being 'difficult', you knew they'd persevere. Every chapter ended at a good place and the misunderstandings and missed opportunities didn't feel overtly contrived. This last chapter stopped at a very sad place for the entire family and even Emmett, I'm sure.

It's heartbreaking to think that this story has been abandoned. It's been rec'd on FB by a few groups and despite being warned that it was never completed, readers still jump in because we appreciate good writing.

I hope that you return to it some day (or give it up for adoption - pun intended), so that we can watch Edward redeem himself and Lucy and Mason can grow up two cool, loving parents. I know your readers and fans of the story would appreciate it so much.

Thank you. -RoseE. x
Aimee chapter 41 . 7/22/2016
I love this story so much. It's my favourite, it's so well written and I love your Bella. I come back and read it again every 6 months or so. I hope one day you come back and finish it.
Guest chapter 41 . 7/18/2016
Need to know what happens plz do another chapter
Figgalina chapter 41 . 3/25/2016
I was a few chapters in to the story when I realized it hadn't been finished. With the last update being back in 2012, I am doubting it will ever be finished. However, I have had story updates pop up after being dormant for a few years, so you never know, I guess! Really enjoyed this story!
teller-twin chapter 41 . 1/29/2016
I really hope you will update/finish this story someday. It is one of my favorites!
sportswritergirl chapter 9 . 12/14/2015
The words werent cheesy, that was fricken awesome!
EmmaHope070115 chapter 41 . 11/20/2015
I just love this story I really hope you finish it
scf66 chapter 41 . 9/19/2015
Oh my. I can't believe I did it again, fell in love with a story that has no ending. Shame on me for not checking before I read it!:) I would love to know how your awesome story ends. If you are blocked or no longer writing, that's no problem. I'll just pretend Edward moves to Mercer Island, he and Bella have sex again and live happily ever after! Thanks for sharing your talent!
skuell chapter 41 . 8/15/2015
Hi! I've just heard of this fic (probably on Facebook) and read through the whole thing. I loved it, it is so well written and enjoyable. I'm a fan of drama, but not angst and this really fit the bill. So, thank you for putting your story out there for all of us to read. I am disappointed it wasn't finished and surprised that you abandoned it after already writing 270,000 words. I know real life is demanding, but I was wondering if you will ever be able to finish it? If not, will you give us readers and an overview of what you had planned to write for the rest of it? Anyway, thanks again.
2,309 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »