Reviews for A Wizard in Gotham
Marz1 chapter 1 . 8/21
Good start, but the news doesn't usually give out victim I.d.'s until the people are officially identified and family is notified. "Three tourists and a cab driver" would be as detailed as they'd be allowed to get unless it was an already well known public figure.
acetwolf94 chapter 21 . 7/14
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
Dovahkiin1503 chapter 21 . 6/23
I really hope that you decide to continue this story soon. As for another girl in the pairing I choose Kara. I mean what better way to say F*ck you Wizarding World than marry an alien who looks like a human. And besides maybe with some ritual, Harry might be able to remove Kara's weakness of magic.
knarf3 chapter 21 . 12/30/2016
You should have expanded this relationship into a tetrasome by bringing in Fleur.

I'm tickled to see the Daily Prophet — under new management — slowly destroying Dumbledore's and Fudge's images. I want to see those two on their knees and begging for mercy when Harry finally decides to end their miserable lives.

I was afraid there for a minute because Harry seemed to have gone full retard as he was only able to use STUNNING spells against his marine combatants despite learning the dark arts from Daphne.

For House Isley, I want Fleur or Kara.

While this story isn't very rich in plot nor detailedness, it is reasonably entertaining and I look forward to future chapters should you ever get back to this story.
knarf3 chapter 20 . 12/30/2016
A slaughtered Death Eater is a good Death Eater.

While Skeeter certainly laid it on a bit thick for her new paymaster, it's better to have the media on your side.
knarf3 chapter 17 . 12/30/2016
Well that was a pretty pathetic showing. What the fuck is wrong with you Barbara?! You have already seen Joker escape twice already and you left him alive yet again?! What good did that do for you? Oh right, you will remain a goddamned cripple for at least a year.

Harry's overreliance on rituals is disturbing. Train harder you imbecile!
knarf3 chapter 16 . 12/30/2016
I for one cannot stand the thou-shall-not-kill imbeciles. I'm all grey every day!

Barbara wanting to be the future Lady Potter is the least surprising fact of this story.
knarf3 chapter 14 . 12/30/2016
Again, I despise your decision to kill off Harry's guardians, but where the hell is Selina?

Aww look, all it took for Barbara to see how idiotic and naive her goody goody morals are is for her adoptive uncle to get killed by the clown! Hey Babs, didn't your promise Harry that the Joker wouldn't be able to escape Arkham anymore? Don't make promises that you can't keep girl.

Yay Sirius!

I'm glad that Harry is out for blood and Dumblefuck's and Fudge's heads. And since he clearly saw Malfoy Sr. in the boat on his way to Azkaban, the filthy DE better get his head chopped off as well.
knarf3 chapter 13 . 12/30/2016
Ugh. I couldn't care less about Longbottom.

When Harry gets out of Azkaban, he had better murder every single one of the bastards involved with his illegal incarceration.
knarf3 chapter 12 . 12/30/2016
For Ch. 11:

While of course Harry is far to on guard to trust any sort of manipulation Dumbledore has on Harry's life, it is still good to see Dumbledore's retarded suggestion shut down so blatantly.

What the actual fuck?! I can't believe you killed Ivy and Harley! Ivy was Harry's closest blood relation and cares for him like a son, and Harley was doing so much better away from the sick clown's influence!

For Ch. 12:

Batgirl and Batman have better understand that every additional drop of blood spilled due to all the criminals whom they have "locked up" is on their hands. For rational people, even the most lenient adhere to the three-strikes-and-you-are-out rule. Fools like the Bat family are willingly jeopardising innocent lives just to sate their near-sighted morals.
knarf3 chapter 11 . 12/30/2016
Ouuu, Daphne is jealous of the competition!

Whether Batman and co. (yes, that includes Barbara as well), they have a hand in Ivy's and Harley's deaths. Instead of putting down the Joker like the animal that he is, they stick him in a cardboard asylum. Fuck, the cumulative cost of sentencing and sending the Joker to Arkham each time must be higher than just executing the bastard!
knarf3 chapter 10 . 12/30/2016
One guess on what colour the hair of the future Lady Potter is!
knarf3 chapter 9 . 12/30/2016
For Ch. 08:

Hell yeah for getting rid of the Weasel and the bossy bookworm quickly.

For Ch. 09:

Harry cannot allow Snape's childish hatred of him to go unpunished! Command some devil's snare to strangle the greasy piece of shit or something.

Lol, canon!Malfoy's advice about not mixing up with the wrong sorts should have been directed toward Granger. Had he done so, she wouldn't have wasted time on the human food vacuum and still be alive!

Daphne, you should be grateful that you couldn't get a better future husband if you tried.
knarf3 chapter 8 . 12/30/2016
Why does Daphne look like a mini Bella Black? I want my Daphne to be the normal blue-eyed blonde damnit!

Muhaha, rocking the boat already eh Potter-Black-Isley (PBI from now on, his hyphenated surname is a mouth full).
knarf3 chapter 6 . 12/30/2016
My my, Harry has a taste for older girls hmm?

I hate marriage contracts, but since Harry and Daphne will meet as 11 year olds, they have a much better chance of becoming good friends first before developing mutual attraction.

As for House Isley, even though a heir isn't required, Harry should marry his "aunt"/3rd cousin.