Reviews for A Wizard in Gotham
Jonn Wolfe chapter 21 . 3/20
Kara...

Love this and hope you come back to it.
ZeAwsumOtaku chapter 21 . 3/12
It's sad that you don't update this story anymore.
It's a really good, epic, amazingly awesome story.
I say no more girls, but putting supergirl in the story would be interesting.
Anyway I really hope that you will continue this story again.
I bet a lot of readers thinks the same way.
ElGabes chapter 8 . 3/11
Figured it was going to be shit when they decided for no fucking reason that Harry was going to go to a shitty boarding school in another continent. The pointless bashing in this chapter certainly confirmed that.
doubledamn chapter 14 . 1/17
First of all - awesome. Some Kratos: Ghost of Sparta style justice. Or if not that extreme, Punisher style justice.

Secondly, why didn't Harry go to Catwoman after Harley and Ivy's death? She was one of three women who helped raise him after all.
I think Gabriel would be a good choice if there were to be a third girl
Anhkmorpork chapter 21 . 12/20/2013
Great story, hope you resume it
Haze chapter 21 . 12/18/2013
KARA ZOR-EL! I think it would be cool to have the kents in the story. Also, harry doesn't really like the wizarding world, and his marriage with daphne (while still working) was arranged. I believe if harry coud meet a girl who could fly this story would be a whole lot more interesting. btw I absolutely love this story, it is very well written and I look forward to more chapters.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/23/2013
OMG! Just watched new Doctor Who episode! EEEK!
Yours awesomly,
Damian Harrison Frost
discb chapter 21 . 11/11/2013
Pretty please haave bats smash Dumbles skull in. Doesnt need to kill just make it borderline.
dreadsaber chapter 21 . 11/4/2013
i was wondering what happend to catwoman? i know its kind of late to ask but she wasn't killed if i recall it right
jeanpaulreddy93 chapter 21 . 10/25/2013
Interesting story! I appreciate the pairings so far. But I would like for Harry to be paired with Raven from the Teen Titans. Anyway, a piece of advice, I don't mind your bashing of some of the characters but try to keep it realistic. For example, Batman as you have pointed out is really uptight and views what he is doing as a duty to preserving justice. However, your portrayal of him is a bit skewed, first and foremost is that Batman has an iron clad will and control over his emotions. This doesn't that he can't feel them but that he won't act on them unless he has a major breakdown. He already is psycho after all, only he channels it more productively in his area of crime fighting.
Ranmaleopard chapter 21 . 10/7/2013
This is god damn awesome I can't wait to see what happens next. Please continue!
glazedlookineyes101 chapter 21 . 8/29/2013
I vote for Gabrielle Delacour. Also I really hope that you pick up this fic again. Usually HP and either DC or Marvel crossovers have Harry be a Hero. This is the first time I've seen him be an anti-hero instead. Much more intriguing and interesting! Morals are well and good until you think about the fact that you let innocent people be hurt so that your morals are not damaged (I'm looking at you "I let killers go so they can keep killing" Batman).
Ace of Hate chapter 21 . 8/25/2013
should be Gabrielle
wbreeck chapter 21 . 7/29/2013
Really interested to see where you are going with this.