Reviews for A Wizard in Gotham
lightshow cat chapter 10 . 5/31
XD these ending are the best part!
lightshow cat chapter 7 . 5/31
tat ending thou!
Odin Haraldson chapter 21 . 5/26
Super girl
Harry-Lestrange chapter 21 . 4/18
if possible: He should have one more girl - Fleur Delacour ;)
Dragonfan47 chapter 21 . 4/5
Can you add Artemis? AKA: Artemis Crock? She's from Young Justice. Not as a love interest for Harry though, but maybe have Spitfire? Also, will Jason Todd be involved as either Robin or Red Hood?
Hikari Nova chapter 1 . 2/18
umm it's took not toke
Fluer & Supergirl
Araytigre chapter 21 . 1/1
To answer your AN, it would depend on how Dark do you plan on Harry being, with these last several spells that he has used to defend himself (and Gabby) were fairly Dark, particularly ending with an AK (the Darkest). However, if you wish him to remain Grey, he would need someone that could help balance him, with Daphne he has some Dark, with Babs he has mostly Light, so he would need someone who could be in between. My favorite for this situation would be Kara, as she recognizes the necessity for both Light and Dark, not like her cousin Kal-El. Hopefully, with what he is doing for Gabby (and Fleur), he doesn't end up with a Life Debt, or worse, a Veela bond of some sort between himself and one or both of the two Veela's in question. This has been a fun read, and hopefully your muse will allow you to continue it someday. Thank You, and may you have a Happy New Year. TTFN
animal lover13 chapter 21 . 11/15/2014
I love what you have written so far. I hope you can update soon (even if it's been about 2 years). And I think he should end up with Supergirl as his last wife.

Keep writing
LadyMalfoy96 chapter 21 . 10/25/2014
Love your story!
J-walker chapter 12 . 10/13/2014
But...Harry still has Selena right? _
TargeTPsY chapter 21 . 9/10/2014
Hello, I am unsure if you are still active on this site or, if you are, if you plan on continuing this story. I however will post a review in hopes that you are. After having just found this story and reading it today, yes all 21 chapters, I have decide that you are a very good writer with a fine grasp of how to write darkness without it being evil. I rather enjoy your story, even if I was disappointed with you killing off Harley and Ivy. I understand your reasons and agree that Harry would not have been able to go as Dark with them alive, they are still a favorite paring of mine, especially when they raise Harry together. As for your writing it self, you do a good job. Hardly any mis-spelled words or grammar mistakes, and I didn't notice even one instance of words getting switched. Rather refreshing, I must say. Your story arc is very good, and has a good variety of sub-plots as well. The characters have been well developed and none of them are too overpowered. I seriously love the fact that the Joker is dead but that you had Oracle unable to pull the trigger. The flow of the story just wouldn't be as good if she had.

As for the poll question at the end, I think that either no third wife or a muggle one would be best to keep the balance. Maybe supergirl, but I think that a non-powered one would be best to match up with Barbra. Then you would have two magic users and two non-magic people involved in the relationship and Oracle won't fell too left out. I think maybe Raven from the Teen Titans, just to keep messing with Nightwing, even if Ravwen and Beast Boy make an excellent match.

All in all I'd give you a 4.5 out of 5 if this site allowed us to rate submissions. Also I've marked this story as a Favorite as well as followed it.

Thank you for sharing this awesome story.

(_)

Blessed Be
Difdi chapter 21 . 8/10/2014
Unless merfolk are universally female in your version of the Black Lake, mermaid is the wrong word, since a maid in that context is a young woman.
SakuraKoi chapter 21 . 8/10/2014