Reviews for A Wizard in Gotham
Lady Saorsie Baldwin chapter 5 . 8h
James Birdsong chapter 21 . 2/28
Either option 1 (no more girls) or Kara Zor-El (aka Supergirl).
ScarletRainbow1 chapter 21 . 1/6
I love this story, but your last update was January 2012. Does this mean you have abandoned this story. Please say No.

As so a possible choice for The Noble House of Isley, I was thinking more along the lines of someone other than those you have mentioned. I will have to think about who it should be.
Marz1 chapter 1 . 8/21/2017
Good start, but the news doesn't usually give out victim I.d.'s until the people are officially identified and family is notified. "Three tourists and a cab driver" would be as detailed as they'd be allowed to get unless it was an already well known public figure.
acetwolf94 chapter 21 . 7/14/2017
Dovahkiin1503 chapter 21 . 6/23/2017
I really hope that you decide to continue this story soon. As for another girl in the pairing I choose Kara. I mean what better way to say F*ck you Wizarding World than marry an alien who looks like a human. And besides maybe with some ritual, Harry might be able to remove Kara's weakness of magic.
knarf3 chapter 21 . 12/30/2016
You should have expanded this relationship into a tetrasome by bringing in Fleur.

I'm tickled to see the Daily Prophet — under new management — slowly destroying Dumbledore's and Fudge's images. I want to see those two on their knees and begging for mercy when Harry finally decides to end their miserable lives.

I was afraid there for a minute because Harry seemed to have gone full retard as he was only able to use STUNNING spells against his marine combatants despite learning the dark arts from Daphne.

For House Isley, I want Fleur or Kara.

While this story isn't very rich in plot nor detailedness, it is reasonably entertaining and I look forward to future chapters should you ever get back to this story.
knarf3 chapter 20 . 12/30/2016
A slaughtered Death Eater is a good Death Eater.

While Skeeter certainly laid it on a bit thick for her new paymaster, it's better to have the media on your side.
knarf3 chapter 17 . 12/30/2016
Well that was a pretty pathetic showing. What the fuck is wrong with you Barbara?! You have already seen Joker escape twice already and you left him alive yet again?! What good did that do for you? Oh right, you will remain a goddamned cripple for at least a year.

Harry's overreliance on rituals is disturbing. Train harder you imbecile!
knarf3 chapter 16 . 12/30/2016
I for one cannot stand the thou-shall-not-kill imbeciles. I'm all grey every day!

Barbara wanting to be the future Lady Potter is the least surprising fact of this story.
knarf3 chapter 14 . 12/30/2016
Again, I despise your decision to kill off Harry's guardians, but where the hell is Selina?

Aww look, all it took for Barbara to see how idiotic and naive her goody goody morals are is for her adoptive uncle to get killed by the clown! Hey Babs, didn't your promise Harry that the Joker wouldn't be able to escape Arkham anymore? Don't make promises that you can't keep girl.

Yay Sirius!

I'm glad that Harry is out for blood and Dumblefuck's and Fudge's heads. And since he clearly saw Malfoy Sr. in the boat on his way to Azkaban, the filthy DE better get his head chopped off as well.
knarf3 chapter 13 . 12/30/2016
Ugh. I couldn't care less about Longbottom.

When Harry gets out of Azkaban, he had better murder every single one of the bastards involved with his illegal incarceration.
knarf3 chapter 12 . 12/30/2016
For Ch. 11:

While of course Harry is far to on guard to trust any sort of manipulation Dumbledore has on Harry's life, it is still good to see Dumbledore's retarded suggestion shut down so blatantly.

What the actual fuck?! I can't believe you killed Ivy and Harley! Ivy was Harry's closest blood relation and cares for him like a son, and Harley was doing so much better away from the sick clown's influence!

For Ch. 12:

Batgirl and Batman have better understand that every additional drop of blood spilled due to all the criminals whom they have "locked up" is on their hands. For rational people, even the most lenient adhere to the three-strikes-and-you-are-out rule. Fools like the Bat family are willingly jeopardising innocent lives just to sate their near-sighted morals.
knarf3 chapter 11 . 12/30/2016
Ouuu, Daphne is jealous of the competition!

Whether Batman and co. (yes, that includes Barbara as well), they have a hand in Ivy's and Harley's deaths. Instead of putting down the Joker like the animal that he is, they stick him in a cardboard asylum. Fuck, the cumulative cost of sentencing and sending the Joker to Arkham each time must be higher than just executing the bastard!
knarf3 chapter 10 . 12/30/2016
One guess on what colour the hair of the future Lady Potter is!