Reviews for an egyptian painting
DBT the mediocre chapter 1 . 1/28
Such a tragically beautiful story! I just love how the perspective changes from one character to another, and the flow is just amazing. Their love stories are all so real and understandable that it's so easy to empathize and connect with them. It's really a wonderful read, so thank you for this!
An Author's Pen chapter 1 . 1/8/2016
I like the concept of the fic, and the title does add a certain something :) Burgh's characterization seems very fitting. As an artist, he is naturally accustomed to observing other people, and viewing the one-sided love in the people he knows and himself as part of some wider picture.
clairesque chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Go on. Keep misusing humorous things. IT'S SUPAR FUN.
r. vienna chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
on anon so I remember to give you a proper review later.

also I would like to kiss your face. this is gorgeous, and my poor heart sings in its ors
ILikeShorts chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
I really enjoyed this. That Egyptian painting quote is amazing and I love how you used it here... the way you set up this piece, with each person kind of pining over the next person, fits it perfectly.

I like the backstory you gave Burgh and Elesa, and the Jasmine/Volkner part is really beautiful. Elesa being obsessed with Volkner when she's never even met him is a little bit harder to buy, but the way you explained it, it worked well enough.

Oh, and I laughed out loud at the bit about some of the Sinnoh leaders looking like they were going through midlife crises. XD
electronic handshake chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
i read this a while back. and really should've reviewed it, but for whatever reason didn't. this combination of characters i love and the way you fleshed them out was stellar. i dig stories of unrequited affections. and yours was super well-written.
loveliness decays chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I'm not really in the Pokémon fandom, but I read this and I must say I am rather fond of your writing. c: (My fondness for your finesse is strengthened by how young you are, really, as I really am no older.)

This is lovely. That's all I have to say besides.
Windflicker chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Ooh, I liked this! It was well-written, and it seems like something that could definitely happen. I love the title, too, and the quote you got it from - fits the story very well. Good job :)