Reviews for an egyptian painting
Law of Human Stupidity chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Go on. Keep misusing humorous things. IT'S SUPAR FUN.
r. vienna chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
on anon so I remember to give you a proper review later.

also I would like to kiss your face. this is gorgeous, and my poor heart sings in its ors
ILikeShorts chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
I really enjoyed this. That Egyptian painting quote is amazing and I love how you used it here... the way you set up this piece, with each person kind of pining over the next person, fits it perfectly.

I like the backstory you gave Burgh and Elesa, and the Jasmine/Volkner part is really beautiful. Elesa being obsessed with Volkner when she's never even met him is a little bit harder to buy, but the way you explained it, it worked well enough.

Oh, and I laughed out loud at the bit about some of the Sinnoh leaders looking like they were going through midlife crises. XD
electronic handshake chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
i read this a while back. and really should've reviewed it, but for whatever reason didn't. this combination of characters i love and the way you fleshed them out was stellar. i dig stories of unrequited affections. and yours was super well-written.
loveliness decays chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I'm not really in the Pokémon fandom, but I read this and I must say I am rather fond of your writing. c: (My fondness for your finesse is strengthened by how young you are, really, as I really am no older.)

This is lovely. That's all I have to say besides.
Windflicker chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Ooh, I liked this! It was well-written, and it seems like something that could definitely happen. I love the title, too, and the quote you got it from - fits the story very well. Good job :)