Reviews for It's Cold In Here
MustFindOTP chapter 1 . 10/4
Good good good
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 7/3
I love it!

Though reading this makes me feel cold too... huh
janeyuki chapter 1 . 1/27
The story was so nice and was well written! Again, I'm smiling through out the story! Thanks for the good read! Keep it up!
Moms SweetPea54 chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
very good!
Nashiru Miharu chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Well, I DID enjoyed this fic! AND the ending was very funny and nice hehe :3 I really liked it! :D
And Ritsu is cute as always! *-* I felt he was gentler with Takano and more comfortable with his company. Something that I thought it was adorableeee! *-* And in that part, when Ritsu felt something in his leg and discovered what it was, I was like "ehweeeeeeeee omg blhaaac xD" ahahahahah it was really funny and strange at the same time x)
HOWEVER, in the end I loved your story! It was really nice and funny! It will be going to one of my favourites :3 Great job!
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Cute story
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
This was very cute!
serenity chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Was the mess cum? 0_0 just wondering...
Tentai.t chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Love the fluff and drabble. I understand that you were still in the beginning of the anime and manga, but christmas eve is takanos bday and his father isnt actually his real dad (hence the name change to takano from saga). But i live the way you write! Please write more for takano and ritsu; and kisa and yukina. Peeeeze?!
RoseKeade56 chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
I did enjoy it! Hmmmmm... Also, Can I have the download link?
ilysfmdemetri chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
This is by far one of my favorite Ritsu x Takano fluff ff. :)
Aden-chan chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Christmas Eve is Takano-Sempai's birthday.
Spearowr6 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
I loved this, it was really good! :)
briki chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Shidou chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
lol I totally agree with your A/N XD
I LOVE SH! I actually watch junjou because of SH :P
It's a really snuggle piece, i love it _ :)
Good job!