Reviews for BFA Part 2: The Doragon Tatsujin
Kuramagirl26 chapter 20 . 6/19/2014
Please write more of this story. I would really like to see what happens.
ytygr chapter 12 . 5/18/2014
Hahahahahahahaha got drenched by a toad he's gonna kill Urahara!
HikariMustang25 chapter 12 . 7/13/2013
haha toad go ! renji kisses a toad!
HikariMustang25 chapter 10 . 7/11/2013
ooo bad girl
HikariMustang25 chapter 9 . 7/11/2013
oh boy
Moegi chapter 20 . 7/10/2013
Oh my, just finished reading all the story again and it's so exciting! I bet Byakuya won't be only waiting for rescue now that he can perceive Aizen's illusion. Now that there's a child on the way, it may give Byakuya some more strength to resist the mental control, so Renji will have time to be his heroic self.

Thank you for updating again and for all your hard work reposting it!
Shenigmatic chapter 20 . 7/10/2013
Ok, so a shock went through my entire body when Bya thought Aizen was Renji. I can't tell you how relieved I was when Bya was able to see through the illusion! I am looking forward to this next fight!
alabirdie chapter 20 . 7/8/2013
wahhh, so excited, it's a new chapter! dang it, aizen has his hands on bya again and its gonna take a moment for renji and ichigo to find him. grrr. come on boys, show aizen what your made of!

thanks again for the new chapter, I can't wait to see how it all is going to end! and as always, you rock!
bijective and invertible chapter 20 . 7/8/2013
I love the new chapter. :) Wow Aizen is really determined to get Byakuya! The fight scene was really cool. I hope Byakuya can get away from Aizen though.
Tomyallen chapter 20 . 7/7/2013
Damn. That was crazy intense...when the tower came crashing down I totally thought someone would die, and thanks goodness Renji isn't 'that' pregnant yet. And what happened to the Captain-Commander!? He's supposed to be like the most powerful shinigami but he somehow nearly died, and now Gin is going after him.

And wow...Byakuya actually figured it out. He should have fought Aizen though...especially with Ichigo there to help, he could have saved enough time for Renji to get out and them to beat Aizen together. Well I'm sure he's got some kind of plan now that he understands its an illusion. Super psyched to see how it all plays out in the end. Glad to see Ichigo has joined in the fray though :)

Awesome job, glad to see you've got this story going again. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Nazrita chapter 20 . 7/7/2013
"I'm NOT clumsy! Just...unlucky,
here and there is all!" That's so true, Renji does seem to be unlucky XD

The battle is getting way more intense! I can't believe even Soutaichi was unconscious. And Renji is finally using his dragon form - Awesomeness! XD

Please update soon and keep up the great wok :) and thanks for the mention :)
AngelaMaeAmatuzio chapter 19 . 7/5/2013
Awe I'm super excited to see how this story progresses. Such a fantastic story and a beautiful one too. Keep up the awesome work.

3 Angie
Nazrita chapter 19 . 7/4/2013
Awesomess! I can't believe Renji did that! I'm glad he did, and Byakuya is finally out of that illusions, this are getting interesting! XD this chapter made me hyper, need to calm down and patiently wait for the next XD hopefully its soon?
Nazrita chapter 16 . 7/4/2013
Trust Zaraki to want to kill XD
Tomyallen chapter 17 . 7/2/2013
First Ill apologize. I want to keep that wonderful reviewing record of mine, but apparently RL refuses to allow it to happen. I am going to try my best though.

Now onto the actual review. I gotta say this story has taken quite the twist since my last review. It was cool How Renji came to the rescue and it really sucked when he didn't completely succeed. And now he's attempting to employ stealth...wait did I really just do that? I mean did I really just put Renji Abarai and Stealth in the same sentence? Lol. Nonetheless its an interesting development. And thanks to those illusions its like we are reading two stories at once...how challenging. Psyched for someone to go and rescue Bya...poor guy has no clue whats going on right now.

Awesome job so far! Looking forward to more.