Reviews for Lock and Key
Fidei Avi chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
What? Only 4 reviews? I can't believe it. This deserves much more.

The portrayal of Jeanne's character is on key. France's emotional reaction, though beyond what the canon!France has achieved, is realistic. I felt every bit of emotion. I felt the pain even more when the Revolution and USUK was brought into the picture. Wonderful wording of the comparison. I wouldn't have thought of it better.

:D I love, love, love it.
raisuke143 chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
God! I love your story very much! I wonder why there is a little who reviewed...so odd. Anyway, I kinda hate Arthur for being mean to France when France has been nice to him with all the Jeanne d' Arc thing
Jeanne D'Arcx2 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I loved this story. As you can tell by my username, Jeanne is a hero of mine. I truly support the couple of her and Francis. I also like how you added some UsUk, which is another couple I suuport. *gives you cookie* You deserve it.
Perfect-Tempest chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Beautiful.

The emotions were executed masterfully through dialogue and actions; this was quite a powerful story. You did a brilliant job portraying France's pain and his venomous reaction to England; I can sympathize with France, though, and I find it admirable and exceedingly sweet that he has not forgotten Jeanne. I would have liked to see more of his relationship with Jeanne in the anime, but reading fanfics as well written as this one satisfies me.

Delving considerably deep into their relationship, you were commendably insightful and I admire that. I loved how you analyzed different aspects, like explaining France's sensuality in regards to her religious beliefs, stating that nothing scandalous happened between them.

Altogether, this was very well-written and you have my highest praise.
makan Lebam chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
I'm surprised that no one reviewed this story.

It's sad, but at the same time it's wonderful and touched me in the heart.

Nice job.