Reviews for Molly's Tale
wrappedinharry chapter 1 . 2/5
This was so sad. I don't think I have ever felt quite so in tune with Molly. It always amazes me though that considering that the Weasleys are so poor, there is always an exorbitant amount of food in that household. There definitely isn't a food budget. Perhaps Molly employs the first of the five principle exceptions to Gamp's law of elemental Transfiguration...she has some food, so she can increase the amount.

I loved the way she bit the bullet and dug in to help Fred and George with their owl order business.

I have to wonder what the outcome of the Scooby Doo costume drama was...I had to laugh at your dilemma, but it caused you to come up with a wonderful story.

Lesley
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Beautiful story! I can totally see how cooking would be Molly's 'therapy of choice' when she's fretting about stuff. Loved how she finally started helping the twins, just because stirring cauldrons is kinda like cooking, and the way that making all of Fred's favorite dishes gave everyone the chance to reminisce about Fred.
alittleinsane963 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Good story! I liked it. I think you did a good job portraying what kinds of things Mrs. Weasley had to deal with during book seven. :)
Alcoholic Semen Thrower chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
i absolutely adored it! it was beautifully written & you have all the characters spot on! i'm absolutely speechless! i love all the different scenes you picked! i loved it!

excuse the short review, like i said before, i'm speechless.